tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

сколько лет уже эти 52%?
мне интересно просто
---------------------------------------------
How old are these 52% already?
I'm just interested

Last edited:
Community is fine, the brainlets that come in asking for a release date are the issue.
Well, dunno, when I came there once, I got overwhelmed by amount of toxicity that can't be comared to any other community I ever know. I can't completely stop people from joining discord, but I highly recommend these people to not join discord specifically. And absolute zero tolerancy to newbies there is not helping at all.

Well, dunno, when I came there once, I got overwhelmed by amount of toxicity that can't be comared to any other community I ever know. I can't completely stop people from joining discord, but I highly recommend these people to not join discord specifically. And absolute zero tolerancy to newbies there is not helping at all.
And its mostly 90% of these new people that come in literally just to ask "WHERE UPDATE".
When there are rules that specify not asking about it as well as them signing a waiver agreeing to it, you can't expect much tolerance to ignorant and privileged people

It's a cool community. There's a lot of people but only a handful of regulars, sadly there's no way to deny idiots from joining pre-emptively but a bunch of idiots from time to time is to be expected with huge servers

And its mostly 90% of these new people that come in literally just to ask "WHERE UPDATE".
When there are rules that specify not asking about it as well as them signing a waiver agreeing to it, you can't expect much tolerance to ignorant and privileged people

It's a cool community. There's a lot of people but only a handful of regulars, sadly there's no way to deny idiots from joining pre-emptively but a bunch of idiots from time to time is to be expected with huge servers

Ok, let's just say, that we all had different experience with this specific discord server, and I was just extremely unlucky to getting myself almost banned, even without violating any rules so far (and couldn't), a'ight?

Ok, let's just say, that we all had different experience with this specific discord server, and I was just extremely unlucky to getting myself almost banned, even without violating any rules so far (and couldn't), a'ight?
Almost banned? You might have to be more specific on what happened

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem but every time I try to mine a dragonball I get the error I put as the attachment and my game crashes, although I can just mine the block below to drop it it's still quite annoying.

Attachments

• 2022-02-15.png
    2022-02-15.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 190
Back
Top Bottom