Terraria Bad Ideas

Bad idea: Realistic jump height! You can jump one block high. Maybe one and a half. Have fun.

Cruel idea: Enraged bosses (Plantera, Duke Fishron out of their biomes and Daytime Skeletron, Skeltron Prime, Empress of Light) know you'll respawn and are angry enough to keep attacking your respawn point. Also, they ignore the invincibility time you'd get from respawning and kill you before you could try to attack them again.

Worst idea: NPCs not respawning after dying. Hope you beat the Wall of Flesh first try! (The Angler doesn't die, so he just doesn't give you quest rewards for his quests after he comes back after leaving because you let him almost get killed, you monster!)

Might actually be funny idea: Animals that fall from trees you hit with an axe attack you for chopping their home. If you have Finch minion, it won't help you because it doesn't want to hurt its bird friends.

The EoW and Destroyer are now the length of a large world.

That actually sounds awesome. Probably too many segments for the Eater of Worlds, but I'd love to fight a Destroyer that long.

another i-frame idea: enemies inflict local immunity on you. so against 1 enemy without projectiles it would work just like normal immunity, but you could be hit back to back by 2 enemies without waiting out your invincibility, and anything that shoots projectiles fast just decimates you

but what about mediumcore and softcore/classic characters? Why must you leave me out of randomly exploding in duke fishron's face?
Also make it oneshot any enemy that is too close to the player when they explode-
Combust doesn't mean explode, rather just be destroyed or consumed by fire.

Back
Top Bottom