Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Phantom

Appearance (Pictures or Description):
1644430137310.png

Species: Mantled beast

Personality: Sorry, I suck at describing these

Equipment/Weapons and armor:
Grapple hook/blade device on both arms (Looks like the thing you see on the right arm)
Magnetic lockpick

Ablities:
Stealth mode (Undetectable by visual, heat, radar, etc.)
Trackers will simply lead to a random location rather than Phantom's actual location

Strengths:
High agility
Stealthy
Great with melee weapons

Flaws:
Mute
Vulnerable to electricity
Pretty damn bad with long range weaponry

World description:
Well it's still really early in development (As in I haven't figured out much of it yet), but for the most important details, it's a space sci-fi world, also an extra detail is that the standard naming scheme for human made space ships is based on animals. (Though currently the only ones I've really used (Far as the naming stuff goes) so far are the Dragonfly (Interceptor), Hummingbird (Recon), and Peregrine. (Some kind of fighter, not decided on the specifics yet.)

Hex code: #8e7bb0

Well, I have two ideas for characters I plan on adding, but now I'm not sure whether or not I should add Cycler, considering Phantom is here.

Name: Cycler

2776668b-9103-412c-a065-7468864fb84a.png

Species: Mantled Beast

Personality: He not only is fine with murder, he actively enjoys killing people, but won't do it unless he's either threatened, or paid to do it. He also does care about one specific person, and will go quite far to protect them.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: I'm just going to copy paste this part of the description from RJITU.
A rifle that fires crystals which explode a few seconds after hitting a target. The explosion itself isn't that powerful, but it does cause the crystal to shatter and send fragments everywhere. The rifle can also be configured into different forms, ranging from a sniper rifle, to a SMG, to a shotgun. The entire weapon is based around a cylinder which contains and produces the ammo for the weapon using a gas stored inside of it. In emergencies the gas can be released to produce a flammable smoke screen. The weapon is also connected to Cycler, and although the cylinder, as well as some other parts, can be removed, it can't be used when seperated from Cycler.​

Ablities: Cycler doesn't really have anything I'd consider abilities, as none of them really require any effort from him, except I guess you could count his agility here as well.

Strengths: Extremely agile, and able to jump on top of buildings with ease; excellent hearing and vision, including the ability to see more wavelengths of light than most other species; and near perfect accuracy with almost any weapon.

Flaws: No sense of smell or taste, extremely weak to electricity, and physically weak, so you might be able to kill him just by punching if you can get close enough.

World description: Same as Phantom.

Hex code: #9EFF01

Name: Phantom

Species: Mantled beast

Personality: Sorry, I suck at describing these

Equipment/Weapons and armor:
Grapple hook/blade device on both arms (Looks like the thing you see on the right arm)
Magnetic lockpick

Ablities:
Stealth mode (Undetectable by visual, heat, radar, etc.)
Trackers will simply lead to a random location rather than Phantom's actual location

Strengths:
High agility
Stealthy
Great with melee weapons

Flaws:
Mute
Vulnerable to electricity
Pretty damn bad with long range weaponry

World description:
Well it's still really early in development (As in I haven't figured out much of it yet), but for the most important details, it's a space sci-fi world, also an extra detail is that the standard naming scheme for human made space ships is based on animals. (Though currently the only ones I've really used (Far as the naming stuff goes) so far are the Dragonfly (Interceptor), Hummingbird (Recon), and Peregrine. (Some kind of fighter, not decided on the specifics yet.)

Hex code: #8e7bb0

Name: Cycler

Species: Mantled Beast

Personality: He not only is fine with murder, he actively enjoys killing people, but won't do it unless he's either threatened, or paid to do it. He also does care about one specific person, and will go quite far to protect them.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: I'm just going to copy paste this part of the description from RJITU.
A rifle that fires crystals which explode a few seconds after hitting a target. The explosion itself isn't that powerful, but it does cause the crystal to shatter and send fragments everywhere. The rifle can also be configured into different forms, ranging from a sniper rifle, to a SMG, to a shotgun. The entire weapon is based around a cylinder which contains and produces the ammo for the weapon using a gas stored inside of it. In emergencies the gas can be released to produce a flammable smoke screen. The weapon is also connected to Cycler, and although the cylinder, as well as some other parts, can be removed, it can't be used when seperated from Cycler.​

Ablities: Cycler doesn't really have anything I'd consider abilities, as none of them really require any effort from him, except I guess you could count his agility here as well.

Strengths: Extremely agile, and able to jump on top of buildings with ease; excellent hearing and vision, including the ability to see more wavelengths of light than most other species; and near perfect accuracy with almost any weapon.

Flaws: No sense of smell or taste, extremely weak to electricity, and physically weak, so you might be able to kill him just by punching if you can get close enough.

World description: Same as Phantom.

Hex code: #9EFF01
both accepted!
Heeere we go again. Two mares, and a Deponian who is also a villain.

Name: Fluttershy

Appearance (Pictures or Description): You know her right? A yellow-coated pink-maned pony with her mane arching to her left side and smooth. She has cyan eyes and have three pink butterflies as cutie marks. She also has a bit smaller wingspan than other pegasi.

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Like in canon, she is really shy. Bully her enough, she'll snap at you verbally, but that's about it. For some reason her ability makes it very convincing, though. She, being an Element of Kindness, will help in any way possible, even if that may be 'cruel' a little.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Eh... Fluttershy has none, unless you count Angel, her pet, as 'one'.

Ablities: The Stare is the most useful ability Fluttershy has. She can force compliance using it, with obvious exceptions where it doesn't work being sapient creatures, sworn enemies and mechanical creatures. The exception where it works is if the animal in question is uplifted in some way. She is also able to talk with animals and understand them, naturally.

Strengths: Apparently she's very aware of surroundings. Her flying ability is very gentle, which isn't a weakness in her case - she never gets harmed.

Flaws: Frail, a pushover... call her what you want, she is not a fighter at all. While she can attain a very short burst of speed matching that of a pegasus a lot faster than her, she's not used to that either, and will faint shortly after. Should her Cutie Mark be stolen or magic suppressed, she loses both abilities. Physically weak, won't do much damage with her hooves.

Hex code: #FFB0B8

Name: Firewing

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Firewing is an orange-furred white-maned pony with her head mane being short and wild. Often wears a red tracksuit with gray lines she had made for herself. Underneath is a crystal spinner and needle, with white string attached as a cutie mark. She has green eyes, and her wingspan is a bit bigger than of usual pegasi.

Species: Pegasus

Personality: A pretender to be a wonderbolt, Firewing is all too happy to do secondary tasks to the point of skipping her cutie mark-given one. She is also known for her straightforward thinking.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Like pointed in appearance, a red tracksuit. Does a bit to insulate her and keep her energy for a bit more, but no protection value.

Ablities: A notable one includes her ability to repair cloth like it just needed some duct tape. She can't do it if it's fully destroyed, but she can also make a copy of it for as long as the design isn't too complex. The ability might also carry over to medical purposes, as her talent is in sewing stuff.

Strengths: Firewing is a bit faster than other pegasi, as well as bit more agile, but her boon is in encumbrance - it takes more to tire her with weight than other ponies would take.

Flaws: Yeah, don't make her race or chase anyone. She tires easily. She also appears to be easily traumatized by any bad event happening, and her straightforward thinking bars her from doing advanced designs on her own unless she has a visible blueprint.

World description (Applies to Fluttershy AND Firewing): Equestria. The land of sentient and civilized equines - Pegasi, Unicorns and Earth Ponies. It's sun and moon are managed by two alicorns - Celestia and Luna respectively. It appears to be on similar stage of growth as late XIX century Earth in some aspects, with some (coloured pictures) being mid XX century inventions or (manual labour) earlier than XIX century. Some of its unique creatures include Cockatrices - a snake-chicken that can petrify creatures and Timberwolves - wolves that can assemble themvelves out of the wood. Should majority of the characters be ponies, the art-style will resemble that of Generation 5, not Generation 4, but the magic and the details would come from Generation 4.

Hex code: #FCA567

Name: Cpt. Seagull

Appearance:

Personality: Cynical to the moon and back - hypocritical and bloodthirsty in name of 'usefulness' - rumours say that he never got over Rufus reckless acting. Also like any other manipulative bastards, he does look for advantages he could take in the choices.

Species: Human. Deponians might've had used to live in a trash planet, but they're still a human in every aspect of the life.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Seagull sports a gun made of recycled trash, like all of Deponia 'inventions'. It has a rectangular surface, but a cylindrical barrel. It can shoot energy bullets, as lethal as low-calibre rifle.

Abilities: Barring his ability to survive improbable scenarios, none.

Strengths: Durable and charismatic enough to convince others to join him. When bad comes to worse, he is also able to shrug off morality and do anything that solves the problem.

Flaws: Way too easy to anger enough to have him drop any pretense and just go for a killing, and the fact he demands for everything might be also his downfall.

World description: Deponia is a trash planet, inhabited by humans who adapted to living in that (and it's more trash-filled than Earth to the point the continents are made up of that). The surface would be covered in junk of varied usage, and its water would be gunky and violating multiple health safety standards. Despite the struggling and barely survivable environment, it's apparently still sustaining the population of Deponians. Should majority of characters come from Deponia, the world will look like one in the art-style, as well as feeling two-dimensional with simple shading and textures.

Hex code:
#CCCCCC
Also the edits seem fine to me so I'll try to update the descriptions soon

So, I'm mostly finished with the two other characters I'm working on, but I'm not sure how to describe the world for the second one, as it's would be around the time when firearms were first becoming a thing in europe, and more specifically they use a ribaulequin. But I also plan on them not being human, and being in a fantasy world, so I'm not sure.

So, I'm mostly finished with the two other characters I'm working on, but I'm not sure how to describe the world for the second one, as it's would be around the time when firearms were first becoming a thing in europe, and more specifically they use a ribaulequin. But I also plan on them not being human, and being in a fantasy world, so I'm not sure.
they seem interesting

The second character I plan on coming from Remnant (the world of RWBY), so that one will probably be a bit easier.

I don't want to spoil the details yet, but they'll be an OC, and come from Remnant at the same time that the battle of Beacon would be occuring, which wouldn't have much of an effect in the RP, but would have significance for their backstory.

Genuine question.
Am I the only person here who doesn't really watch any shows?
Or make characters based on any fandom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom