Sharing the Love - Terraria Update News!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
1644848552557.png

Happy Monday, Terrarians!

Our good friend Chippy is getting ever so close to the one million subscribers mark (only 22k remaining - if you have not subscribed to this amazing channel yet, what are you waiting for?!)... and in celebration of that and his constant positive impact on the community, we worked with him to put together the little video below. This is definitely something that you will want to check out, trust us. :cool:

We hope you enjoy it - and once again, we are beyond thankful for all of your support: it inspires us to great things!​

Happy Monday, Terrarians!

Our good friend Chippy is getting ever so close to the one million subscribers mark (only 22k remaining - if you have not subscribed to this amazing channel yet, what are you waiting for?!)... and in celebration of that and his constant positive impact on the community, we worked with him to put together the little video below. This is definitely something that you will want to check out, trust us. :cool:

We hope you enjoy it - and once again, we are beyond thankful for all of your support: it inspires us to great things!​
Glad to support you guys from 1.1 through this final, final update- and I like the balance changes seen in the video you linked. Maybe I'll finally use the Dark Lance in a future playthrough. Best of wishes with developing this last update and producing whatever this 'second Re-Logic game' mentioned in the video is!
<3 There's a reason Terraria earned the Labor of Love award! <3

The final, final, final update
Just like how Final Fantasy exists

I'm glad that the decent-ish weapons are finally getting some love, and the infinite (?) duration for the furniture buffs are awesome. Guess someone's gotta rework the tier lists once again.

The double slime pets look cute, but the honey bee pet is eternal. Quick nitpick but having both EoC + the Twins master pets together would make an eye-catching sight.

I kept bugging my son because I was saying 'ooooohhh!' and 'wooowwww!' a lot during this. Dark Lance change is absolutely awesome, OOA stuff, Star Wrath, double slime pets, all super cool. Couldn't stop grinning. Thanks for the hard work!

Back
Top Bottom