tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Tell me, I have a mod conflict, I need to install version 1.6.5.0, but here only 1.6.5.2. Where can I install the correct version?

Me and a friend enjoyed Thorium mod a few years ago and are giving it another go but I've run into an issue where the Inspiration Notes from mobs aren't dropping at all. I tested this by killing 10 King Slimes back to back (cos lots of adds) and I didn't have a single one drop. Is this a known bug? Do they not drop until I've reached a certain amount of base Inspiration? (currently pre-hardmode so I have 20)

Thanks

EDIT: I just tried my character in single player and I'm getting drops, so might be a multiplayer bug?

Last edited:
Me and a friend enjoyed Thorium mod a few years ago and are giving it another go but I've run into an issue where the Inspiration Notes from mobs aren't dropping at all. I tested this by killing 10 King Slimes back to back (cos lots of adds) and I didn't have a single one drop. Is this a known bug? Do they not drop until I've reached a certain amount of base Inspiration? (currently pre-hardmode so I have 20)

Thanks

EDIT: I just tried my character in single player and I'm getting drops, so might be a multiplayer bug?
Inspiration Note drops are broken in multiplayer currently (1.6.5.3). Will be fixed next update. (EDIT: Fixed in 1.6.5.4)

Last edited:
Hey so, been getting back into modded Terraria and I have a quick request for a config option - assuming such could be added-
Could there be an option to disable sounds from accessory effects? The anvil DONK sound whenever the Padded Glove/Bone Glove duplicates a throwing item is incredibly irritating as someone who's sensitive to loud sounds. It's an annoying sound in the base game too but at least you don't hear it at totally random. I know I could just not use the glove in the first place but it's a really good throwing accessory in general and since this is my first time trying Thrower since exhaustion and skills were added I don't want to leave anything out, and I don't really have many other throwing accessory options yet.

Hi there @436611 welcome to the forums. :)

In the future, please include more in your posts. Typing out two dots is considered lack of content here. On the chance you were posting in this thread in order to get notifications about new comments, you can use the ”Watch” button near the top. You can sign up for notifications without having to type anything in the thread.
1645303487170.png

Is it compatible with Fargo's Souls mod?
In purely technical terms Thorium is explicitly supported by Fargo's Souls (along with a few other mods). Gameplay on the other hand... Thorium is perfectly balanced around vanilla Terraria. Fargo's Souls just doesn't even pretend to be balanced at all. It honestly is more comparable to cheat mods than regular content, it might fit better with things like Calamity with the higher difficulties enabled.

If you want to turn into an apocalyptic god that's got so much crazy stuff going on screen you'll need to play summoner because aiming is impossible it's a good mod.

In purely technical terms Thorium is explicitly supported by Fargo's Souls (along with a few other mods). Gameplay on the other hand... Thorium is perfectly balanced around vanilla Terraria. Fargo's Souls just doesn't even pretend to be balanced at all. It honestly is more comparable to cheat mods than regular content, it might fit better with things like Calamity with the higher difficulties enabled.

If you want to turn into an apocalyptic god that's got so much crazy stuff going on screen you'll need to play summoner because aiming is impossible it's a good mod.
I dont really consider fargo's soul mod a cheat mod, the accessories are meant to be used for eternity mode which makes the new accessories quite balanced

Back
Top Bottom