IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(w o a, c r a b b o i i s h e r e ? N e a t

What the heck happened with Diana? Is everyone from the incident still over there, or did some leave to fight Crabulon?)

Crabulon, in its frenzy, rushes to Sylvus in order to slam into him, while still spewing out mushroom spores.

"As much I admire being pacifistic, you're not going to appeal to Crabulon's humanity that way. As if it had humanity before, that said."

(Can't RP too much more today, I'm low on time as it is. I pretty much gtg right now. I'll probably be able to RP more tomorrow, but then it's all a mystery from there. Nice RP-ing as Crabulon, Animus! Reminds me of the good ol' days where I was Revengeance Desert Scourge... Noice-)
"I've talked with her about it, she actually enjoys it a bit."
"O-oh..." Diana gets up. "I-I'm Diana, it's nice to meet you, Forrest!" She holds her hand out to shake, but then realizes she's talking to a wolf. "U-um..."

1645728033978.png

Well I mean, you kinda have no head to aim at. Or chop. Since it's all crab.
Crab biology is pain.

Crabulon seems to spit out shrooms as its face gets splashed with water, before receiving a gash into its shell from the attack, causing it to slide backwards from the force of the attack.

``......well it was worth a shot, but here is what happens when you mess with.....my...uh...allies...!``

|He would point his weapon towards Crabulon...|

Tulip would become conscious again, cough out a bunch of sand, and look over at at Max.
“Shooting it? Alright then”
Tulip would grab her gun and begin firing at the giant crab boi once again

(Multitasking is pain...)
Esther fires several bolts at Crabulon, before getting ready to dodge any incoming attacks.

Back
Top Bottom