IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
The metal airlock doors have a small valve on it that you can turn.
Velika follows by, stating, "It seems so, it just needs to be opened correctly."

The door would hiss as air flowed into the room the door led to, before the door opens at a slow but steady rate, revealing what seems to be a defunct factory. However, it wasn't until approximately 10 seconds before Draedon appears right in front of you.
"Unexpected. I would not have thought you would discover this place so easily."
"Is that why you have a hologram ready to appear here?"
"...Precautions, of course," the mechanical blacksmith continued, addressing Velika, "Since you found me in the Sunken Sea, I will acknowledge your accomplishment and grant you the basics of my designs. As for the others, you will have to find them yourself."

(Also, now I realize, without Draedon's Schematics, Diana can't even get the crafting recipes of even Draedon's pre-Hardmode tech since they have to be unlocked with them manually before crafting them lmao
1645823647383.png

Draedon has an ingame and lore way of completely countering of every guide's ability to know everything.
Get shrek'd diana lel.
This also means, for now, the only people who can currently craft or even know about Draedon's tech recipes are Draedon himself and Velika. Kek.
I just wanna revel in the chaos of this for the moment lmao.
Also would make sense in this RP why whatever diana does cannot work on Draedon's tech, considering he is responsible for the reset, a powerful feat lmao.
The Draedon Update indeed gives several blessings.)

Draedon turns his attention to the factory. "As you two are here, I will not stop you if you desire to take something from this place. However, the security system will be active, and so you will have risks. I never have said you would be able to take something without a challenge."

Last edited:
"I suppose so. You wanted to become stronger to tackle on hell and so this is one way to get stronger."
Draedon hands a schematic over to Velika. Considering his holographic nature, Velika cautiously holds out his mechanical hand to grasp it, before the schematic seems to phase into existence and into his hand. "Only those who possess these schematics will be able to know how to use my designs. Thaumaturgy, magic and the like, will not bypass my encryptions."
Velika stared at the schematic in his hand, "Teleportation, it seems."
"I will wish you luck on this endeavor. Impress me if you can in this security test."
Another door opens on the other side of the factory, and with that, Draedon's hologram flickers out.

"Your choice. There does not seem to be any security system here, otherwise, it would be active like the rest. Considering we are in a factory, I would most likely be able to produce equipment more easily here."

(Aight, see ya)
"Alright, get ready."
Strands of metal slither around Velika, poised to strike or block attacks.

Close to the door leading further into the laboratory, a clicking noise can be heard, coming from weapons mounted on automated tripods. The Lab Turrets are slowly seeking out anything to shoot at.

Last edited:
"I'll have to take the initiative, don't I? I'll cover you in that case." Velika gave a small chuckle before walking out the door further into the laboratory, attracting the attention of the Lab Turrets. With that, Velika's strands of metal arranged themselves into a defensive mesh around himself. "Making an opening for you to attack the security system's turrets here."

``Although I got something else...!``

|He would try attack the turrets with his mycelial claw from a different side as a "surprise attack"|

The Lab Turret charges an energy bolt and fires at Max.

"I'll deal with the others, you can destroy that one."
Velika turned to face the other Lab Turrets, before using his powers over artifice to rip another Lab Turret out from their post before crushing the turret in his mechanical hand until it was just a pile of metal and microchips.

``I got this!``

|He would get the random idea of trying to knock the energy bolt back with his claw so he
wait for the energy bolt to get closer and then try to knock it back towards the lab turret|

It doesn't go very well, as he's already close by the turret in order to physically attack it, and the claw isn't so reflective, causing it to burn Max with energy. However as he's already close by the turret, the attack of his claw does hit the turret by chance, causing the turret to have its sights knocked upward.

Back
Top Bottom