OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may make a suggestion for how this should be handled...
If there's enough people who wish for this to be continued, continue on, but put anything involving Firewing's characters on temporary hold.
I did the same for my own RP (A Tale of Two Countries) and I think it has a chance of working here, since many more people actually RP here.
I think that could work

Name: Malavie

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

1646133754608.png

Species:
Dragon

Personality:
I'm not good at describing these

Equipment/Weapons and armor:
None

Ablities:

Can choose any pain and damage she receives to also be done to others of her choice
Can survive for a time even with wounds that should be an instant kill
Can consume corpses to heal (Not actually eating them, also, it's a major heal from even one. Not yet decided if it'll be full, but definitely a lot.)

Strengths:

Not exactly easy to scare

Flaws:

Might like pain a bit too much

World description:
It's the fantasy one.

Hex code:
#73177a

Name: ???
Nickname: Tess
Titles: Weapon of the Cursed Sword
Species: Mostly kinda partially human
Sexuality: straight
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 115 lbs
Appearance: Slender but well built, brown hair and eyes, tattoos on both arms, neck, and back, wears a long dark hooded cloak, wearing a black sleeveless shirt with black pants and a black mask, katana is sheathed behind him, pistol at his side,
Items/Equipment: A dark shadowy semi-sentient evil katana, a magic pistol
Personality: You’ll find out,
Ideals: ???
Skills: Fast, dexterous, charismatic with some magic use, an expert at fighting with his hands and katana
Flaws: Moody and Impulsive, lazy
Bonds: Nothing important
Alignment: Neutral Impure
Text Color: #28324E

Name: Malavie

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

Species: Dragon

Personality: I'm not good at describing these

Equipment/Weapons and armor: None

Ablities:
Can choose any pain and damage she receives to also be done to others of her choice
Can survive for a time even with wounds that should be an instant kill
Can consume corpses to heal (Not actually eating them, also, it's a major heal from even one. Not yet decided if it'll be full, but definitely a lot.)

Strengths:
Not exactly easy to scare

Flaws:
Might like pain a bit too much

World description: It's the fantasy one.

Hex code: #73177a
Name: ???
Nickname: Tess
Titles: Weapon of the Cursed Sword
Species: Mostly kinda partially human
Sexuality: straight
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 115 lbs
Appearance: Slender but well built, brown hair and eyes, tattoos on both arms, neck, and back, wears a long dark hooded cloak, wearing a black sleeveless shirt with black pants and a black mask, katana is sheathed behind him, pistol at his side,
Items/Equipment: A dark shadowy semi-sentient evil katana, a magic pistol
Personality: You’ll find out,
Ideals: ???
Skills: Fast, dexterous, charismatic with some magic use, an expert at fighting with his hands and katana
Flaws: Moody and Impulsive, lazy
Bonds: Nothing important
Alignment: Neutral Impure
Text Color: #28324E
both accepted!
(sorri for not responding earlier)

I want to change a bit of Ant's sheet, mostly since he and the world he's from have been developed a bit more. It's mostly the same, and most aspects that changed haven't really shown up yet anyways. Plus, I have reference images now, however scuffed they may be. Nothing will change IC until Elemental gives it the okay, though.

Name: Ant Formid
Appearance:
- Ant is about 5'4", has straight, shoulder-length brown hair, and has a generally thin body frame. He usually wears a full-body cloak (see Equipment), only leaving his head and right hand uncovered. The left sleeve hangs loose, though it's unclear why there's no arm filling it without looking underneath the cloak. The little skin he isn't covering is slightly tanned.
- Ant's left eye is brown. Ant's right eye is covered by cloth bandages, which wrap around his head.
- Underneath the cloak, Ant wears simple clothes, consisting of a light brown, rough shirt and similarly-colored shorts.
- In place of Ant's right eye, there is instead a large gash in his face. The gash is pitch black and contains a few small, purple pupils, which dart around when Ant is idle. The gash is notably unnatural: It doesn't look like it was slashed into his face, nor are there the remains of his old eye somewhere in the gash.
- In place of Ant's left arm, there is a group of 4-5 purple tentacles, a little bit bigger than an arm when combined. They naturally curl at the end and twist to remain somewhat arm-shaped, but can be controlled by Ant like any other limb.
- Ant's torso is made entirely of pink slime, though it's almost entirely covered by his shirt. A heart and ribs are visible, the former still beating. Ant's limbs appear to be melted into the slime.
Reference Images
Species: Human?
Personality: Polite, albeit a bit absent.
Equipment:
- A floor-length hooded cloak, which Ant makes a habit of wearing when possible. It completely obscures their body and is made of some dark brown fabric.
- A crooked wooden staff. It's taller than Ant is. The end looks... tarry? Black and melty.
- Basic clothing. See Appearance.
- A large cast iron pot.
- A collection of small packs, containing either ingredients, basic medical supplies, or, in one case, a reusable fire-starting kit. In total, they take up about as much space as a suitcase.
Abilities:
- Ant can store small objects in what's effectively a pocket void. The size limit is about the size of a suitcase, and the space itself can hold about ten times that.
- Ant can use his staff to cast a variety* of spells, including (and limited to):
--- A small bolt of lighting. His one combat spell, Ant sends a small bolt of lightning at his target, which can sometimes briefly stun and all-times hurt like hell. Using this spell requires Ant to draw the power from some electrical source, which is usually lightning.
- Uncovering his right eye, Ant can look at the world in a different light: He is granted weak nightvision and a slightly better understanding of any beast he looks at, where a beast is pretty much any non-sentient animal or monster. The information he gains is mostly limited to a general feeling, similar to how you might "read" someone. Looking through the eye for too long gives Ant a headache.
Strengths:
- Ant is a wonderful host. He will readily provide hospitality with what he has and knows a lot of skills that help him with this. Notably, he's decent at cooking with limited resources and knows first-aid.
- Ant is a half-decent mage and a quarter-decent swordsman. He can understand most intermediate magics (though he may not be able to use ones not from Dovetail) and can fight with a sword if he has no other choice.
Flaws:
- While Ant has a wide range of abilities, he's not very good at most of them. Turns out being dropped into a world between worlds right after you undergo a class change and a physical change doesn't leave you much time to train.
World Description: A somewhat generic fantasy world I'm making named Dovetail. Currently, the only really relevant detail is that magic requires some "material" to be moved in order to be used. For example, in order to use fire magic, you'd need to provide fire or similar.
Hex Code: #F7E8D1 (default TCF text color)

I want to change a bit of Ant's sheet, mostly since he and the world he's from have been developed a bit more. It's mostly the same, and most aspects that changed haven't really shown up yet anyways. Plus, I have reference images now, however scuffed they may be. Nothing will change IC until Elemental gives it the okay, though.

Name: Ant Formid
Appearance:
- Ant is about 5'4", has straight, shoulder-length brown hair, and has a generally thin body frame. He usually wears a full-body cloak (see Equipment), only leaving his head and right hand uncovered. The left sleeve hangs loose, though it's unclear why there's no arm filling it without looking underneath the cloak. The little skin he isn't covering is slightly tanned.
- Ant's left eye is brown. Ant's right eye is covered by cloth bandages, which wrap around his head.
- Underneath the cloak, Ant wears simple clothes, consisting of a light brown, rough shirt and similarly-colored shorts.
- In place of Ant's right eye, there is instead a large gash in his face. The gash is pitch black and contains a few small, purple pupils, which dart around when Ant is idle. The gash is notably unnatural: It doesn't look like it was slashed into his face, nor are there the remains of his old eye somewhere in the gash.
- In place of Ant's left arm, there is a group of 4-5 purple tentacles, a little bit bigger than an arm when combined. They naturally curl at the end and twist to remain somewhat arm-shaped, but can be controlled by Ant like any other limb.
- Ant's torso is made entirely of pink slime, though it's almost entirely covered by his shirt. A heart and ribs are visible, the former still beating. Ant's limbs appear to be melted into the slime.
Reference Images
Species: Human?
Personality: Polite, albeit a bit absent.
Equipment:
- A floor-length hooded cloak, which Ant makes a habit of wearing when possible. It completely obscures their body and is made of some dark brown fabric.
- A crooked wooden staff. It's taller than Ant is. The end looks... tarry? Black and melty.
- Basic clothing. See Appearance.
- A large cast iron pot.
- A collection of small packs, containing either ingredients, basic medical supplies, or, in one case, a reusable fire-starting kit. In total, they take up about as much space as a suitcase.
Abilities:
- Ant can store small objects in what's effectively a pocket void. The size limit is about the size of a suitcase, and the space itself can hold about ten times that.
- Ant can use his staff to cast a variety* of spells, including (and limited to):
--- A small bolt of lighting. His one combat spell, Ant sends a small bolt of lightning at his target, which can sometimes briefly stun and all-times hurt like hell. Using this spell requires Ant to draw the power from some electrical source, which is usually lightning.
- Uncovering his right eye, Ant can look at the world in a different light: He is granted weak nightvision and a slightly better understanding of any beast he looks at, where a beast is pretty much any non-sentient animal or monster. The information he gains is mostly limited to a general feeling, similar to how you might "read" someone. Looking through the eye for too long gives Ant a headache.
Strengths:
- Ant is a wonderful host. He will readily provide hospitality with what he has and knows a lot of skills that help him with this. Notably, he's decent at cooking with limited resources and knows first-aid.
- Ant is a half-decent mage and a quarter-decent swordsman. He can understand most intermediate magics (though he may not be able to use ones not from Dovetail) and can fight with a sword if he has no other choice.
Flaws:
- While Ant has a wide range of abilities, he's not very good at most of them. Turns out being dropped into a world between worlds right after you undergo a class change and a physical change doesn't leave you much time to train.
World Description: A somewhat generic fantasy world I'm making named Dovetail. Currently, the only really relevant detail is that magic requires some "material" to be moved in order to be used. For example, in order to use fire magic, you'd need to provide fire or similar.
Hex Code: #F7E8D1 (default TCF text color)
Everything seems fine to me so...
Accepted!
lemme just update his description RQ

((I don’t know whether to make myself relevant here again. I mean, everything happens when I’m asleep, which I don’t really care about too much, but it causes plot holes and by the time I’m active whatever’s happened has usually ended.))
So, do you want to have your characters meet up with others now, or later?

I am going to be gone till the 14th of March, I won't have access to the forums until then. Sorry in advance to any groups that any of my characters are in.
(If you want to keep using the characters I am fine but [Insert character name here] won't do anything)

So, I'm thinking of adding Amulet here at some point, probably not until Aden is convinced to stop trying to kill Esther just this one time, or just before Aden is convinced to stop doing that (probably this option because it would give Aden a reason to do that).
Whyyyyyyyyy
Because

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom