OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm thinking of adding Amulet here at some point, probably not until Aden is convinced to stop trying to kill Esther just this one time, or just before Aden is convinced to stop doing that (probably this option because it would give Aden a reason to do that).
Whyyyyyyyyy
Because
huh
Speaking of which, I kinda wanted to add Kama (but a little different while still being cannonical)
Tho I realized I already have her for SoTF so I didn't really want to use her again

BTW
We are almost at 200 PAGES ON THE IC
:0
I actually had an idea for when to introduce Navy
That being somewhere during page 200 specifically
And then I could introduce Roxas when we reach page 400
And then Esther can come back at page 600
And so on

:0
I actually had an idea for when to introduce Navy
That being somewhere during page 200 specifically
And then I could introduce Roxas when we reach page 400
And then Esther can come back at page 600
And so on
huh
Tho if you do that Esther might not come back in a long time
Especially if this RP were to randomly slow down

Name: Faded Flowey

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Flowey from Undertale but discolored and worried

Species: Living Flower

Personality: three emotions: sad, anger, and worried. also a little mischievous

Equipment/Weapons and armor: summoning thorned vines from the Earth

Ablities: see above

Strengths: very protective

Flaws: limited emotions

World description: Literally just Undertale but Asgore made everyone emotionless, but it backfired when it came to only flowey. Since he was already emotionless, it brought a little bit of the emotions back.

Hex code: #FFFFFF
can i join the rp

Last edited:
Name: Faded Flowey

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Flowey from Undertale but discolored and worried

Species: Living Flower

Personality: three emotions: sad, anger, and worried. also a little mischievous

Equipment/Weapons and armor: summoning thorned vines from the Earth

Ablities: see above

Strengths: very protective

Flaws: limited emotions

World description: Literally just Undertale but Asgore made everyone emotionless, but it backfired when it came to only flowey. Since he was already emotionless, it brought a little bit of the emotions back.

Hex code: #FFFFFF
can i join the rp
accepted!

Accidentally tramples on Flowey
"Oops"
Screenshot_20211210-202601_YouTube.jpg

I actually had an idea for once: flowey just completely mutates out of absolutly no where. Vines shoot out, stats increase, etc. Reply with a yes or no, and if no, you can say whats missing or what needs to be tweaked

I actually had an idea for once: flowey just completely mutates out of absolutly no where. Vines shoot out, stats increase, etc. Reply with a yes or no, and if no, you can say whats missing or what needs to be tweaked
well the main the problem for that would be why would that happen,
Especially since let's just say... the OOC explanation for why Flowey was nerfed is the same as the IC one

well the main the problem for that would be why would that happen,
Especially since let's just say... the OOC explanation for why Flowey was nerfed is the same as the IC one
maybe world corruption? there would be almost no change, but i think it could be like hoopa: two forms, confined and unbound.

since(according to the summary) someone pressed "new world" too many times and made Glitche World, i think there would be at least some corruption. This only makes sense if you played smash bros ultimate, but it's like when Dharkon consumed the world by breaking the sky like crumbling glass.(I can show you the cutscene later)

since(according to the summary) someone pressed "new world" too many times and made Glitche World, i think there would be at least some corruption. This only makes sense if you played smash bros ultimate, but it's like when Dharkon consumed the world by breaking the sky like crumbling glass.
Technically that's incorrect, originally it said that someone pressed new world and GW came to be or something like that, which I pointed out as a way for a character to appear in GW but not exactly how everyone got there, which to then it was changed by Snek (the person who plays Ant) to what you would see now

Yeah, but there is still glitches, so something like Dharkon's Day(unofficial name for when Dharkon took over) might happen. Anyway, just for fun, I'm gonna draw the mutated flowey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom