Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Favorite version?

• Total voters
I feel like there’s already a Smash Bros thread, and this’ll probably be moved there soon if that is the case. Regardless, I’ll still share my mains here (In order of when I started maining them):
  • Greninja. This guy was my main on the 3DS, and I’ve spent many an hour playing Smash Run using this character (amazing gamemode, by the way. I’m sad it wasn’t included in SSBU).
  • Kirby. Excellent for recovery, and allows you to use the Neutral Specials of other characters, along with powerful skills of his own. What’s not to like?
  • Pyra/Mythra: My current favorite to play as, the dual moveset makes their play style super enjoyable. I use Pyra for heavy damage at a close-medium range, and Mythra when I’ll need recovery or my opponent gets too far away. Transforming between the two also grants a short time of invincibility, which is useful for split-second dodging.

The reason I like Corrin is because they actually have a ranged attack I can use, as opposed to just swords. I’m able to win somewhat consistently as a few others, but usually I use items more than specials when doing so.

Back
Top Bottom