Dragons

I'm just past the chapter where Peril gets introduced, and some dragon ends their own suffering by burning themself on her. I think it was chapter 15 specifically.

I'm just past the chapter where Peril gets introduced, and some dragon ends their own suffering by burning themself on her. I think it was chapter 15 specifically.
Ah yes, Peril the flaming ball of death

Yeah. I already know some sfuff because of a user that used to be active on here called Dragonwitch, and before that they were called Firescales and I believe they had Peril as their PFP. So I'm kind of wanting to be able to get past some of the earlier stuff so I can find out what was going on with those other three types of dragons (the Silkwings, Hivewings, and Leafwings). But most of the spoilers I know are from that part of the books, so I'm also trying to enjoy the surprises of the earlier parts as well.

Yeah. I already know some sfuff because of a user that used to be active on here called Dragonwitch, and before that they were called Firescales and I believe they had Peril as their PFP. So I'm kind of wanting to be able to get past some of the earlier stuff so I can find out what was going on with those other three types of dragons (the Silkwings, Hivewings, and Leafwings). But most of the spoilers I know are from that part of the books, so I'm also trying to enjoy the surprises of the earlier parts as well.
Those the dragon tribes you mentioned are in book 11 to 15(Which I don't think is out yet).

All right. And is there any specific time when it's best to read the other companion books? Such as the legends books?
Darkstalker after Book 10, and Dragonslayers after all the current books(I think that's a good order).
Prisoners after Book 5 (It's a short after sequel)
Assasin after Book 5 (It's a prequel)
Deserter after Book 5 (It's a prequel)
Runaway after Book 10 (It's a prequel from around 2000 years or so before the main series)

Also, if it weren't for the fact I'm not that far into the series, I'd suggest that maybe it would be good to revive or make a new Wings of Fire RP. But as it is right now, that would probably lead to too many spoilers.

It could work if it wasn't sent in the same time and place as the books, but the concern I had was any spoilers on abilities.
HMHM

Abilities: Firescales; Mindreading; Rainwing spit; Animus magic; Sandwing tail barb; Icewing frostbreath; Foresight; Firebreath; Fire resistant scales

Maybe a more general dragons only RP would allow a few more people to join, but then you may need to adjust your WoF OC a bit to fit.

I'd almost suggest The Dark Arisen, because advertising for my RP, but it doesn't allow for playable aquatic dragons right now. It also has dragons as the primary antagonists, so maybe not the best fit.

So do I, and I can't remember why I didn't add them.
I think it had to do with balance, and me not wanting to add too many subtypes to dragons. But I might put up a poll after talking with the main person that helps me with the RP.

Back
Top Bottom