OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see if I can get started on writing some of my main rp lore tomorrow on the way to school, because Monday is the only safe day for stuff like that

My, I didn't realize Esther had such deep ties with the U.S. government.
Screenshot_574_opera.png

I'm done..

Name: Beat

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

beet.png

(this is more so his design after being saved from the pink corruption)

Species: Shape (to be specifc, a Pentagon)

Personality: Concerned for people's safety, a focused and nice individual, although will get defensive and/or lash out if anyone tries to ask about the black liquid on
the side of his face.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: N/A

Abilities: Thanks to the liquid on his face, he manages to carry one of his attacks he used while corrupted, 2 floating X like objects beside him which fire projectiles
at wherever Beat desires.

Strengths: Pretty durable for the most part and has pretty good eyesight.

Flaws: Pretty sensitive if questioned about the black liquid and is practically hopeless when it comes to using a weapon (as in generally anything that isn't his ability)

World description: this is the JSAB World (or Paradise if you want to say it) basically, its inhabitants consist of Shapes (the humans of Paradise) and animals, the species usually have one main colour (along with black, white and grey), Shapes usually rely on the power of music to attack with the damage they deal depend on how high the note/beat is.
There was this corruption ran by this pink entity(His name being The Boss/Blixer/Fresh depending on where you look at it) but now he is dead (since in my canon, he didn't redeem himself and have a dance party, that was random non-canon credits), all shapes who gotten corrupted by it have been cured but they kept a few powers that came
with their corruption. (Which can be passed onto their offspring, unrelated fact). and that's all I can say (hopefully...)

Hex code: #541e1c (aka this)

If you have any questions, ask me.

I'm done..

Name: Beat

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

View attachment 359593
(this is more so his design after being saved from the pink corruption)

Species: Shape (to be specifc, a Pentagon)

Personality: Concerned for people's safety, a focused and nice individual, although will get defensive and/or lash out if anyone tries to ask about the black liquid on
the side of his face.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: N/A

Abilities: Thanks to the liquid on his face, he manages to carry one of his attacks he used while corrupted, 2 floating X like objects beside him which fire projectiles
at wherever Beat desires.

Strengths: Pretty durable for the most part and has pretty good eyesight.

Flaws: Pretty sensitive if questioned about the black liquid and is practically hopeless when it comes to using a weapon (as in generally anything that isn't his ability)

World description: this is the JSAB World (or Paradise if you want to say it) basically, its inhabitants consist of Shapes (the humans of Paradise) and animals, the species usually have one main colour (along with black, white and grey), Shapes usually rely on the power of music to attack with the damage they deal depend on how high the note/beat is.
There was this corruption ran by this pink entity(His name being The Boss/Blixer/Fresh depending on where you look at it) but now he is dead (since in my canon, he didn't redeem himself and have a dance party, that was random non-canon credits), all shapes who gotten corrupted by it have been cured but they kept a few powers that came
with their corruption. (Which can be passed onto their offspring, unrelated fact). and that's all I can say (hopefully...)

Hex code: #541e1c (aka this)

If you have any questions, ask me.
accepted!

Name: Nereyl

Appearance:
1647882048030.png

Species: Aquatic dragon

Personality:

Equipment/Weapons and armor:
None

Ablities:
Can heal others or himself. (As in only one at a time)
Will stay alive for an amount of time even in a condition where he should be dead.

Strengths:
Able to breathe in water

Flaws:
The healing will need to draw life from a creature other than the one healed.

World description: It's the fantasy one again

Hex code: #8176ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom