tModLoader Consolaria

We've heard many questions regarding Consolaria and we want to reassure you that it still being ported even if it's not the main focus at the moment due to our other project. As there seems to be some misunderstanding, here's a short roundup of our plans:
- there is no date or estimate for the release, but we'll try our best to make it available by the time tML 1.4 comes out of alpha
- priority is to port the existing content, then fill the gaps of 1.4 (master mode relics etc), then add missing console/mobile content (valentine's day, oktoberfest etc), then possibly add support for other popular mods
- chinese content or removed items are not planned for the mod, but might be made into separate ones (only after Consolaria is finished though)

SYPuvewS9ms.jpg

But before all of that happens there is one more update for Consolaria that could come out before the port. Thanks to @Brainrobot it is going to receive a full Spanish translation, which is going to be added as soon as it is complete regardless of other work on the mod. Here's a sneak peek:

YEatvF82_XQ.jpg

- chinese content or removed items are not planned for the mod, but might be made into separate ones (only after Consolaria is finished though)
By Chinese content, do you mean the Chinese New Year stuff from mobile; or the exclusive stuff from the Chinese version of Terraria, as seen in this Chippy vid?

The latter completely makes sense not to plan for the mod, as it's kinda out of scope, but the former would still be nice to have. At least the mythical wyvern enemy, it looks so cool.

By Chinese content, do you mean the Chinese New Year stuff from mobile; or the exclusive stuff from the Chinese version of Terraria, as seen in this Chippy vid?

The latter completely makes sense not to plan for the mod, as it's kinda out of scope, but the former would still be nice to have. At least the mythical wyvern enemy, it looks so cool.
I would love to see both of these as a mod
chinese new year is already part of the mod as you can see in the content list from the main post. so yes i meant chinese version exclusives

IDK if you got my email @Hastur, but I wanted to say I had the idea of also using the Chinese stuff in a mod, as well as a new class before I found this thread. But it looks like I will scrap my class idea as well as my Chinese idea I guess now, because you guys have already done it before me. So I don't want to be a thief or something like that. Plus people would probably like your idea WAY more than I mod I could ever make. And I am leagues behind due to being a noob.

So, I doubt anyone would want my idea of a mod and would think I am stealing from you, when the only Idea I legit had inspired from you guys was make a mod using old removed console and 3ds (as well as unused mobile) stuff. The class idea and using Chinese stuff are things I swear I can go pull up dated evidence, compared to my most recent time back on this form since yesterday, that I came up with to spice my idea of the mod up prior to getting on the form yesterday. Because when I knew you guys at the time, you guys didn't have the Chinese stuff in consolaria, nor did I know about your shape-shifting class mod. So, I guess I can't do those ideas now. If I WAS to do it, you guys and maybe mostly likely others may/would think I stole/lifted the ideas directly from you, and I don't want to give most everyone that Idea. I originally came to ask how did you guys get the animation sheets for the Japanese, Chinese new year, and age of ancients/wonder(?) (the tree/druid/satyr looking thing) vanity sets, because I couldn't get them on spriter's resource. The other thing was the mod was to add compatibility and level scaling with at least of the big mods, those being thorium and especially Cal, with Cal being the first one to get extra/add-on content in the mod that would work when it is installed with cal. The same would follow with thorium and potentially other mods. If you don't believe me that I am trying to do things similar but different from consolaria using the old content, then let me show this (cr@ppy) re-sprite of a certain town npc (that has no animation frames yet and I have shown it to people so I can't be accused of stealing the sprite and that it is INDEED my resprited version of them) that I want to add.

That being said...

Sorry for any convince I may have caused, and hope you have a great day. ✌️

Edit:

Encase anyone wonders WHAT npc that is a resprite of, here: Mc MoneyPants

Attachments

• NPC_Tycoon.png
    NPC_Tycoon.png
    891 bytes · Views: 77
Last edited:
Can you find a drax in shadow chests, and if not, will this ever be a possibility? I know we first need to wait for tModLoader 1.4 and then Consolaria 1.4. Thanks!

It's fine. The only reason I even cared about skipping parts of the game was because of the relentless expansion of the evil biomes and the hallow in hardmode, but begone evil fixes this. I was just curious because technically that was a mobile exclusive.

They did mention they are working on other projects, I suspect we will see a small update later, right now Calamity is already up, you might as well enjoy this while we wait for Thorium to finish up its last thousand errors, which I am sure all other substantial ports of mods will follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom