Not open for further replies.
Name: Nereyl

Appearance:

Species: Aquatic dragon

Personality:

Equipment/Weapons and armor:
None

Ablities:
Can heal others or himself. (As in only one at a time)
Will stay alive for an amount of time even in a condition where he should be dead.

Strengths:
Able to breathe in water

Flaws:
The healing will need to draw life from a creature other than the one healed.

World description: It's the fantasy one again

Hex code: #8176ed
accepted!

Name: Cecilia Jadeheart
Species: Human
Appearance:
Dawn2.png

Personality:
  • Has both Dawn and Raven's personalities, essentially being a chaotic mix of both of them.
  • Is sometimes rude/angry, and sometimes just a really friendly girl. Basically just like irl menstruation mood swings
  • Likes desserts and alcoholic drinks.
Equipment:
  • Wings of Light: A glowing (and somewhat translucent) cape/cloak that can block most attacks
  • Golden Bloom: Can be transformed into a greatsword when the sword is fed with mana. Also hosts the Herrscher cores of Reason and Sentience
  • A ring equipped with the Divine Key of Devouring, having the powers to manipulate gravity and make a miniature black hole
Abilities/Strengths:
  • Extremely good at close range combat (swords/bare-handed). Can infuse her attacks with the Light element to deal more damage.
  • Is also an expert at magjc
  • Ultimate Skills Gabriel and Amaterasu
Flaws:
  • ???
World description: TenSura (nice description)
Hex code: Whatever this is (#F7DA64)
Theme:

Last edited:
@Elemental 131 you asked for it
Name: Dawn Cecilia
Species: Human
Appearance:
Dawn2.png

Personality: Mostly serious, but can be laid-back
Equipment:
  • Wings of Light: A glowing (and somewhat translucent) cape/cloak that can block most attacks
  • Golden Bloom: Can be transformed into a greatsword when the sword is fed with mana
Abilities/Strengths:
  • Extremely good at close range combat (swords/bare-handed). Can infuse her attacks with the Light element to deal more damage.
  • Also inherited some of Raven's abilities, but isn't good at it (for now)
  • Ultimate Skills Gabriel and Amaterasu
Flaws:
  • Almost no means to fight at long ranges
World description: TenSura (nice description)
Hex code: Whatever this is (#F7DA64)
Theme:
thanks, I just needed this for the first post

mainly just so incase me or anyone else forgets something about the character they can just look at it there, or if anyone is confused why you use Raven and Dawn's text colors at the same time
The text color will eventually just be Dawn's color, since as of now the fusion is still kinda unstable

Also character theme!!!1!1!1!

I'm just going to say this RN,
Since there's alot of characters and people RPing now, there will be a requirement for side characters to have an application (though if you want the side character to be a surprise you can just PM me about it), and if your wondering about how different an application would be for a side character, it'd basically be the same as a normal character just without the "world description" part

Alright then
I guess I'll make a quick description for Sylus even though he won't be showing up for a while longer

Name: Sylus
Appearance (Pictures or Description): Well, He's an eagle, with some sort of armor.
Species: Eagle
Personality: Don't really have a way to describe this
Equipment/Weapons and armor: N/A
Ablities: N/A
Strengths: *Shrug* Nothing special tbh
Flaws: Can't really talk, and pretty much has to stay out of combat situations
Hex code: Same as Jacky's text color which you can find in my signature

Monochrome Beat.png

Basically if Beat gets knocked out or if he takes too much damage (but doesn't die), he becomes what I will dub "Monochrome Beat"

A pure insane "foe" that may be hard to defeat without killing Beat (unless you got false swipe or you are actually careful)

Name: Xazen (Pronounced: Zay zen)
Species: Half-Elf Vampire (Human/Dark Elf)
Appearance: Tall and slender, Dark Purply grey skin with silver hair (angular fringe style). His left eye is now red while his right eye has stayed grey (didn’t mention that before) Written on his neck forming a ring around similar to a tattoo in elven is this phrase “Blood before race, country, and world”. A black scar-like feature has formed above the left eye stretching from slightly above his eyebrow to the bottom of his nose. His dread form changes his appearance by turning his cloak to pure shadow as well as making it bigger, it conceals his right eye in shadow and causes his left eye to glow and the scar grows bigger, his upper canines appear to be larger and sharper, his nails turn into claws with this dread form.
Items/Equipment: A long black hooded cloak, two daggers, a pistol, (His weapons colors schemes have changed to be black and red,)
Personality: Talk with him and find out
Pros: Fast, sneaky, kinda strong,
Cons: Can’t see color, coffee addiction, sensitivity to bright lights, stupid af
Skills: deception, stealth, can manifest a dread form, has better control over magic, limited darkvision
World Description: Shadowfell,
RPs: Glitched World
Text Color: #888888
I have now changed this as some things have changed from the time I first posted this. The main changes are based more so on the fact that Xazen didn't sell his soul and was instead bitten

I have now changed this as some things have changed from the time I first posted this. The main changes are based more so on the fact that Xazen didn't sell his soul and was instead bitten
so in the post it still says "post soul-selling", should I change it to how you quoted it which was "post something"?

I'm just gonna say the summary link in the first post would probably be better if you copied the one from Snek's post that first had it. Link to the post included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom