Mobile Meteor not anywhere obvious

APrimevalWorld

Skeletron
Normally this isn’t a problem, but most places I’ve checked say that Meteorite armour is better than Hellstone for defeating the Wall Of Flesh. Problem is, it’s nowhere obvious; I’ve looked all along the surface, and I have no living trees so they can’t have crashed there. I haven’t found any Floating Islands to check, so I have no idea where the meteor spawned.

If somebody could help, it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• F5A45E6E-BE7C-43B3-A630-EBD5A38275B8.jpeg
    F5A45E6E-BE7C-43B3-A630-EBD5A38275B8.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 52
My best advice for finding sky islands is continuing to build your sky ridge (which it looks like you’ve already started). It’s kinda simple, but it’s how I found all of the ones in my world. That, and gravitation potions.
Thanks for the advice! Probably won’t use gravitation potions, given I hit the ridge at full speed last time and died. That and I have no more, but yeah. I’ll defo try that!

Normally this isn’t a problem, but most places I’ve checked say that Meteorite armour is better than Hellstone for defeating the Wall Of Flesh. Problem is, it’s nowhere obvious; I’ve looked all along the surface, and I have no living trees so they can’t have crashed there. I haven’t found any Floating Islands to check, so I have no idea where the meteor spawned.

If somebody could help, it would be much appreciated.
If you upload your world file, I can help you find it.
  • Here’s where you can find your world files:
    • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
    • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
    • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Attach files” button to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

I have them quite often going down the natural vertical tunnels in the corruption. It looks like you have not discovered them all.

Related question:
Do the map update if such a event Happens? From my discoveries I was under the impression that the map only update areas when you go there.

Back
Top Bottom