Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what exactly all of the "10-15 exceptions" to the new stack limit are. The only items with mechanically important stack limits that I can think of are Light Discs and Bananarangs. The non-Platinum Coins might make sense to stay at a stack limit of 100, since the 'bigger stacks' of those are just higher denominations, but it also might not since they're also ammo for the Coin Gun.

Why u so salty? it's literally just stack changes. That in no way ruins exploration. If anything, it encourages it more because you don't have to take so many trips to deposit all of your materials and saves time
You are a lazy person, so you loved this news. And that's just your opinion. If you liked it, it's your problem, I didn't like it and if they really implement this I'll never play Terraria again.

You are a lazy person, so you loved this news. And that's just your opinion. If you liked it, it's your problem, I didn't like it and if they really implement this I'll never play Terraria again.
What?? Do you prefer to be inconvenienced? Do you like it when your time is wasted in a game?
With this addition you dont have to fumble around in your storage, or in your inventory while you're out and about. It's not lazy, it's a convenience to the player. It causes their time to be wasted a lot less, and now apparently the game is unplayable.

What?? Do you prefer to be inconvenienced? Do you like it when your time is wasted in a game?
With this addition you dont have to fumble around in your storage, or in your inventory while you're out and about. It's not lazy, it's a convenience to the player. It causes their time to be wasted a lot less, and now apparently the game is unplayable.
He's most likely a troll, stop feeding him.

You are a lazy person

@DroNNI

It is fine to have your own opinion on the upcoming change for the game, but please do not make it personal by belittling other people who disagree with you.

He's most likely a troll, stop feeding him.

@Dr.Default

Please use the report feature if you feel there are issues between other members without making call outs. Calling out other members like this can escalate the situation which we prefer to avoid.

This is a general reminder for everyone to keep it respectful as well. You are fine to like or dislike anything about Terraria and its updates along with express and debate about it, but you need to respect each other. Keep it about the topic and not the person.

@DroNNI

It is fine to have your own opinion on the upcoming change for the game, but please do not make it personal by belittling other people who disagree with you.

@Dr.Default

Please use the report feature if you feel there are issues between other members without making call outs. Calling out other members like this can escalate the situation which we prefer to avoid.

This is a general reminder for everyone to keep it respectful as well. You are fine to like or dislike anything about Terraria and its updates along with express and debate about it, but you need to respect each other. Keep it about the topic and not the person.
Did I ever make it personal? I just said that any other opinion for me is irrelevant, simple.

Imagine letting a genuine quality of life update stand in the way of an entire game for you. Clearly you don't understand the meaning of "work smarter not harder". Why would you willingly choose to make something more difficult when you don't have to? You're entitled to your own opinion, but that doesn't mean everyone wants to hear it. Go complain somewhere else

Man, I gave my opinion, and I'll never play the game again, is that hard to understand? Life goes on, you're going to keep playing this and I'm going to stop playing this, it won't change your life at all.

Did I ever make it personal? I just said that any other opinion for me is irrelevant, simple.
"He is perfectly conforming into the stereotypical internet user."
cover5.jpg

Imagine letting a genuine quality of life update stand in the way of an entire game for you. Clearly you don't understand the meaning of "work smarter not harder". Why would you willingly choose to make something more difficult when you don't have to? You're entitled to your own opinion, but that doesn't mean everyone wants to hear it. Go complain somewhere else
The forum allows me to give my opinion, if you don't like this, just don't enter in the forum. I liked the old formula of the game, which is what I like, from the moment that this formula undergoes a big change, and affects the entire game system for the worse (a matter of opinion) I won't like the game anymore, simple .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom