OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,
Tess's world is a pretty normal fantasy world where pretty much any species can exist. It isn'r terribly hard to find ways to other dimensions and planes of existence from his world. The only other thing is that it has two moons.

Alright,
Tess's world is a pretty normal fantasy world where pretty much any species can exist. It isn'r terribly hard to find ways to other dimensions and planes of existence from his world. The only other thing is that it has two moons.
oki, I'll make a little World Description thing for Tess then add it to the application for Tess once I know you're fine with what I edited
Also any species being able to exist doesn't necessarily mean there is all species so if you have specific species that are and aren't in that world then just tell me

oki, I'll make a little World Description thing for Tess then add it to the application for Tess once I know you're fine with what I edited
Also any species being able to exist doesn't necessarily mean there is all species so if you have specific species that are and aren't in that world then just tell me
You can edit the post
I don't have anything can't exist there. Its a pretty big world

Name: Snexx (Snekkoo is their nickname.)

Appearance (Pictures or Description):
1649528641476.png

Species: Corledex

Personality: Snexx typically is calm, passive and level-minded.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Forcefield generator.

Abilities: Gliding, enhanced breathing (they can breath underwater and in space), no requirement for food, immunity to nuclear radiation poisoning.

Strengths: High defense capabilities, utilizing the forcefield generator and their metal exoskeleton.

Flaws: Snexx' only weapon is his horn on the tip of his snout.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): A mineral-rich planet, with few creatures inhabiting it.

Hex code: #b0fffa

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: Main character.
World name: Cereios

Habitible?: Yes.

Species found on world: Corledex, Crystalos, Gasdrogel, Forgelos, Sorcelos.

Toxicity: Non toxic.

Radiation: Nuclear.

World description: Cereios is a small, green, radioactive planet with a thin atmosphere. The most intelligent of the few creatures inhabiting the planet are the Corledex, snake-like creatures with a uranium exoskeleton. Cereios is full of caves filled with large samples of uranium, radioactive oceans, and plants that use radioactivity as fuel. A Cereios day is equivalent to one Earth hour. Cereios winter is the least radioactive season, plants lose their leaves and rain becomes absent. Cereios spring is on par with fall in terms of radioactivity, radioactive rain is most common during spring, growing plants more rapidly. Cereios fall is on par with spring in terms of radioactivity, rain is less common, plants grow less rapidly. Cereios Summer is the most radioactive season, plants grow increasingly large, rain is less common than in spring, but more than in fall. Each season is 54 Earth days, and every year is 216 Earth days.

Theme?: No
If so, what is it?:

Star(type and colour, ex. Red Gita-giant): Violet neutron-star.

Attachments

• 1649528829898.png
    1649528829898.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Name: Snexx (Snekkoo is their nickname.)

Appearance (Pictures or Description): View attachment 363432
Species: Corledex

Personality: Snexx typically is calm, passive and level-minded.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Forcefield generator.

Abilities: Gliding, enhanced breathing (they can breath underwater and in space), no requirement for food, immunity to nuclear radiation poisoning.

Strengths: High defense capabilities, utilizing the forcefield generator and their metal exoskeleton.

Flaws: Snexx' only weapon is his horn on the tip of his snout.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): A mineral-rich planet, with few creatures inhabiting it.

Hex code: #b0fffa

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: Main character.
World name: Cereios

Habitible?: Yes.

Species found on world: Corledex, Crystalos, Gasdrogel, Forgelos, Sorcelos.

Toxicity: Non toxic.

Radiation: Nuclear.

World description: Cereios is a small, green, radioactive planet with a thin atmosphere. The most intelligent of the few creatures inhabiting the planet are the Corledex, snake-like creatures with a uranium exoskeleton. Cereios' caves are filled with large samples of uranium, radioactive oceans, and plants that use radioactivity as fuel. A Cereios day is equivalent to one Earth hour.

Theme?: No
If so, what is it?:

Star(type and colour, ex. Red Gita-giant): Violet neutron-star.
seems good so accepted!
just so you know being able to breathe in space wouldn't matter because there is no space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom