tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hello, I want to begin with the factor that I enjoy the game immensely and often play this with a friend. Its a great mod, plenty of content and challenges involved in the game. However, myself and my friend have noticed two major issues and I am unsure if they have been brought up and a lesser issue.

1. If a player in multiplayer has any form of cooldown applied to them, whether its from drinking a health potion or an activated buff or effect from an accessory or armor, including those that activate to offer a chance to revive from death, it immediately causes the multiplayer server to crash due to memory issues.

2. Thus far that I have noticed, up to and including the Devourer of Gods. Any boss that would spawn new ores in the world will not properly die in multiplayer, so they do not drop any loot, nor do they create any of the ores required, meaning that the person who is running the game has to drop out and fight it in solo world. Whilst this may not be a huge thing, at the least for two not so great players, its a pain and frustrating.

3. I only just remembered this in writing it up but I noticed that I have overkilled the devourer of gods a couple times I think. As sometimes in solo mode, I killed him but he would just die and not go through standard animations. I suspect I might be causing this from the use of the Anti-Material Rifle+Hitting the Target on the Daawnlight Spirit Origin+God Slayer Slugs.

The first two are easily replicatable at the least, though if someone has any advice or helpful information on how to handle those first two problems, I would be greatly appreciative!

I need help because everytime i update calamity mod the last world ive played in suffers from a massive lag spike. it happened to me twice now(previous update and this update) and i need to reinstall tmodloader and create a new world and character(saving the character file and world file and moving it to the newly reinstall tmodloader still keeps the lag.) any help would be appreciated since i dont wanna keep restarting the playthrough everytime calamity updates.

p.s. downgrading it back to the previous version still lags the game.
*ive also posted this on reddit on hoping someone can help me there.

Good time of day. Guys, tell me, please, my friends and I downloaded the new calamity 1.5.1.6 mod, and the game accelerated a lot. The bronze initial honey beats at the speed of light. I run like I'm wearing Hercules shoes. Has anyone encountered and how to fix it?

Good time of day. Guys, tell me, please, my friends and I downloaded the new calamity 1.5.1.6 mod, and the game accelerated a lot. The bronze initial honey beats at the speed of light. I run like I'm wearing Hercules shoes. Has anyone encountered and how to fix it?
Is frame skip on? Frame skip will automatically skip frames in order to create a smooth experience, and if you device is lower end it'll be very noticeable

Is frame skip on? Frame skip will automatically skip frames in order to create a smooth experience, and if you device is lower end it'll be very noticeable
Tried different skip frames. Nothing helps. We created characters of different complexity, different worlds: size, type.
All other mods are fine. Namely, terrible things happen to Calamity. Not only me, but also 3 people, that is, no computer, no ping, and nothing like that. Namely Calamity.

Tengo una sugerencia, porque tengo calamidad y no puedo usar más de un mod extra y pequeño porque siempre se cuelga, ocupa mucho espacio, ¿habría alguna manera?

I have a recent problem with this mod and it is that the speed of each weapon increases a lot and is very noticeable, and there is no recoil for damage. When I remove the mod it returns to normal, but as I said the change is very noticeable and I don't know if it's something in the options or from the update

Hey I have been hosting a dedicated server for me and my friends but we are having an couple annoying visual/teleporting problems. One of the most apparent visual bugs if the hive mind when he flies around you in a circle his sprite shutters like how if you video tapped a old television you would notice the refresh(if that makes sense). Also things like the wulfrum rover seem to teleport around a little sometimes. These aren't game breaking but a little annoying.

Mods Enabled
Multiplayer Boss-Fight Stat v0.3.0
Smart Doors(from 1.4) v1.3.3
Max Stack Plus Extra v1.1.0.4
Calamity Vanities v9.3
Calamity Mod Music v1.5.1.1
HERO's Mod v0.3.9
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Recipe Browser v0.8.9.1
Boss Checklist v1.1.6.1
Multiplayer Boss Spectator v1.1.6
Auto Trash v.0.5.2
Anime Vanity (alpha) v.0.7

Hey I have been hosting a dedicated server for me and my friends but we are having an couple annoying visual/teleporting problems. One of the most apparent visual bugs if the hive mind when he flies around you in a circle his sprite shutters like how if you video tapped a old television you would notice the refresh(if that makes sense). Also things like the wulfrum rover seem to teleport around a little sometimes. These aren't game breaking but a little annoying.

Mods Enabled
Multiplayer Boss-Fight Stat v0.3.0
Smart Doors(from 1.4) v1.3.3
Max Stack Plus Extra v1.1.0.4
Calamity Vanities v9.3
Calamity Mod Music v1.5.1.1
HERO's Mod v0.3.9
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Recipe Browser v0.8.9.1
Boss Checklist v1.1.6.1
Multiplayer Boss Spectator v1.1.6
Auto Trash v.0.5.2
Anime Vanity (alpha) v.0.7
That happened to me and my friend. If you get rid of Calamity Mod Music it gets better. CMM is just too hefty with all the other mods

Hello, is it normal that "The Devourer of Gods" when it reaches 60.0% HP dies by itself and doesn't give me anything? just disappear

Hello, is it normal that "The Devourer of Gods" when it reaches 60.0% HP dies by itself and doesn't give me anything? just disappear
That's the point in the fight where the sentinels are supposed to appear. It appears that there's some sort of bug going on that's preventing them from spawning

Back
Top Bottom