Not open for further replies.
yeah...weird..

in the meanwhile...

Name: Roroto (Last name unknown)

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

View attachment 364386
The floating eye next to him is Watch, his "pet/familiar?"

Species: Human

Personality: Pretty relaxed, tends to not panic and seems pretty serious, tends to avoid answering questions that involve Watch in anyway

Watch - More serious than Roroto and has no sense of humor, although cares about his safety alongside the others that accompany him

Equipment/Weapons and armor: a set of armor (although what it is is actually not known), a pair of wings (hidden by his cape) and a dagger

Ablities: although he has abilities, I don't plan on having him use them in this rp. (the only thing I can say is that they require Watch to use)

Strengths: Can keep calm in the worst of situations and is pretty fast

Flaws: Can't take much hits and tends to forget about his wings.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): A mysterious world to be exact, all currency is changed to have a symbol of a sword,
most animals (not counting people's characters), tend to be a bit more aggressive and it snows a bit more frequently. (the day/night cycle is the same
as the default one listed on the 1st post)

Hex code:

Roroto - 5c5c66
Watch - 730909

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: Main Character (Roroto at least, I don't know what you would consider Watch)
accepted, but if you ever change your mind about not using any of the abilities then say what the abilities are before using them
I'm probably gonna end up adding Dark tomorrow because I have so many characters with floralis rules
This probably won't work lorewise but maybe we should have floralis characters only count partially so it isn't floralis rules all the time
Oki
I'm not sure why that would happen tho so probably not

accepted, but if you ever change your mind about not using any of the abilities then say what the abilities are before using them

Oki
I'm not sure why that would happen tho so probably not
I'm not sure how that would happen either but IMO it's kinda unbalanced because I have 5 characters from Floralis, 4 of which are usually present, so it's almost always Floralis rules

do the worlds even stack if multiple people are from it..?
Basically it's like this
For example, A is Undertale and B is Floralis
A > B, the world rule is going to be Undertale
A = B, the world rule is going to be both of them
A < B, the world rule is going to be Floralis
But since B >>>> A (exaggerated) in the RP rn, guess what

Which is why I suggested only having my Floralis characters count partially, so other worlds can show up too

Well to be fair we'd still count the Floralis stuff per person if the group isn't really made up of a lot of Flora people

Name: Dark
Dark.png
(Note: the mask resembles that of The Knight)
Dark (Without Mask).png
Personality: Generally quiet/mysterious, and pretty serious as well.
Equipment/Weapons and armor: A staff, and that's about it for now
Ablities: Will decide later, I'm very lazy and busy as well
Strengths: Good with support spells (stuff like stat boosts).
Flaws: Can't take very many hits.
World description (not needed if it's a side character): Hopeful World (Technically not from the same world as Cin, but still has the same rules, so who cares)
Hex code: #374938
Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: Main
---
World-Specific stuff (I said I'd give an example so here you go)
Teleportation Effect: I'm just gonna compare it to how the shade cloak looks in hollow knight. (Just as a note, Dark personally can't teleport, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a teleportation effect.)

Name: Dark
View attachment 364505(Note: the mask resembles that of The Knight)
Personality: Generally quiet/mysterious, and pretty serious as well.
Equipment/Weapons and armor: A staff, and that's about it for now
Ablities: Will decide later, I'm very lazy and busy as well
Strengths: Good with support spells (stuff like stat boosts).
Flaws: Can't take very many hits.
World description (not needed if it's a side character): Hopeful World (Technically not from the same world as Cin, but still has the same rules, so who cares)
Hex code: #374938
Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: Main
---
World-Specific stuff (I said I'd give an example so here you go)
Teleportation Effect: I'm just gonna compare it to how the shade cloak looks in hollow knight. (Just as a note, Dark personally can't teleport, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a teleportation effect.)
accepted, though like Roroto, if you ever come up with any abilities, say them
Also if the mask is supposed to be like The Knight's mask, here's
this

Welcome to the Glitched World RP, where it's always Floralis world rules despite what's written in the OP
thing is there are a few times where it's not Floralis but we never use those moments for anything useful

accepted, though like Roroto, if you ever come up with any abilities, say them
Also if the mask is supposed to be like The Knight's mask, here's
this
How did I not know that existed
thing is there are a few times where it's not Floralis but we never use those moments for anything useful
Maybe we could have it work like this: if there's one or two characters with Floralis rules then they both count normally, but if there's three or more then only two of them count, considering that most of the other worlds with multiple characters have 2 or so each

Well, so far the town from what I remember did change rules, but I'm not sure if the Floralis characters returned yet so it may have changed back.
But there was the thing with Lukas, Xazen, Ant, and Phantom that had different world rules.

Also, an idea for fixing some world rule problems could be that they have range, so if all of the Floralis characters are on one side of town, but there are quite a few other characters on the opposite side of town, then half of the town would be Floralis, while the other half would be different.

inhale

God what the :red: am I getting myself into

Name: Minos Prime

IMG_1123.jpg

Minos prime is transparent. He glows slightly and through his transparent skin you can see his main arteries and heart. The bands on his arms are snakes. He stands around 7 feet tall.
Species:

Human (formerly)

Prime soul (current)

Personality:

Honor driven. Respectful but vibrant. Intense. Remorseful. Wise. Tends toward time alone.

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

none

Ablities:

intense stamina

short range teleportation

Powerful physical attacks

Ground slams

Snake projectile summoning

Immense health pool

Strengths:

Melee Combat prowess

Determination

Focus on a singular target

Knowledge

Flaws:

Ranged weapons

Struggles against groups of enemies

Driven by honor. If he cannot beat an enemy he’ll kill himself in the process of trying.

Due to being shut up inside a prison of flesh for 30-40 years, he lacks knowledge of modern technology.

World description (not needed if it's a side character):

In the world of ultrakill. There isn’t really magic. There’s heavenly and hellish energy, those can be channeled to weaponise and attack with. Otherwise it’s all guns and weapons.

The inhabitants of Ultrakill’s hellscape are husks, demons, and machines. Husks are the the remnants of human souls in hell after death. Demons are, of course creatures from hell. Machines are fuelled by blood in the ultrakill universe. They get this blood through killing everything in their paths to stay alive. There is a fourth group. Angels. They don’t play much of a part in ultrakill’s universe. They mainly scout around and make sure the already brain-dead husks aren’t acting unusual.

There is a category called Prime souls, but there is only one of those known currently.

He goes by the same physics that any other plane of reality would unless thy reality has some trippy physics.

Hex code:

Italics and #D1D5D8

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?:

He (Minos) serves as a main character within ultrakill lore.

Last edited:
Name: Minos Prime

View attachment 364558
Minos prime is transparent. He glows slightly and through his transparent skin you can see his main arteries and heart. The bands on his arms are snakes. He stands around 7 feet tall.
Species:

Human (formerly)

Prime soul (current)

Personality:

Honor driven. Respectful but vibrant. Intense. Remorseful. Wise. Tends toward time alone.

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

none

Ablities:

intense stamina

short range teleportation

Powerful physical attacks

Ground slams

Snake projectile summoning

Immense health pool

Strengths:

Melee Combat prowess

Determination

Focus on a singular target

Knowledge

Flaws:

Ranged weapons

Struggles against groups of enemies

Driven by honor. If he cannot beat an enemy he’ll kill himself in the process of trying.

Due to being shut up inside a prison of flesh for 30-40 years, he lacks knowledge of modern technology.

World description (not needed if it's a side character):

None, (unless you wanna include Dante’s layers of hell.)

Hex code:

Italics and #D1D5D8

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?:

MC is V1 (may or may not add V1 later on)
Main Character for this RP is just someone that appears frequently, it's not restricted to one character in the franchise or story that it's from, so Minos could be a Main Character
and while you could have a side character be your only character I would recommend you having a MC for your only/first character

Main Character for this RP is just someone that appears frequently, it's not restricted to one character in the franchise or story that it's from, so Minos could be a Main Character
and while you could have a side character be your only character I would recommend you having a MC for your only/first character
ok good, I plan to maybe add V1 too.

Ok then Minos is a MC for me then. I guess I can have more than one at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom