tAPI Necropolis Mod

Absolutely loving the mod so far, great work! :) cant wait for more bosses either. Does anyone know where to get the alien left brain from though? As need it for advanced forge but no luck from the alien ship after defeating it 15 times :(

Absolutely loving the mod so far, great work! :) cant wait for more bosses either. Does anyone know where to get the alien left brain from though? As need it for advanced forge but no luck from the alien ship after defeating it 15 times :(
Was about to make the exact same question. Maybe it's one of those 1% drops from god knows what.

As for the drop rates from bosses, we will change it.

is the serpent chest plate supposed to be in game because i had a Armour on and i loaded up the world now serpent chest plate . 800 DEFENSE ! [...]

I have no idea how you ended up with that armor set tbh, but no biggie. it's still a test armor, so do whatever you want with it. Ofcourse it won't have that riddiculus stats (if we decide to leave it in the mod ;) ).

i have a problem where i play in a world wit platinum tungsten tin and lead so i can not make any of the alloys like invar can you pleese make it so it uses iron/lead like that and tin/copper

That's where the Blobs come in play as an alternate way to get ores. Also vanilla has alternate way to get ores that are not generated in the world. In future we also plan to add to extractinator our ores aswell. Terraria is not very irl, but i'd rather stay with those recepies for alloys so they kinda make sense, also, i plan on adding more of them.. probably ;p

Im having a problem running the necro mod and berberborscings mod together, I think an items name may be conflicting with their mod, so I was wonder... maybe you guys could work it out?

EDIT: if nobody else is having a problem then disregard this completely...

Tbh, item name confict is not really possible. Since mod's have their own internalNames, you can have tens of thousands mods with the exacly same item in them. there are three mods that have charcoal item (ours including) and they don't confict with each other in any way ;)

Speaking of charcoal, a message to modders that have Charcoal in their mod. I saw many complains about having three types of charcoal, each ones for their own mod usage only. I have a solution for that, so charcoal from any of those mods will work for any items. So each mod will have their own charcoal, but will be universal ;) How to do it? It's simple. First you have to create a craftgroup as this:
Code:
{
            "name": "Charcoal",
            "displayName": "Charcoal",
            "displayItem": "Charcoal",
            "items":
            [
                "Charcoal"
            ]
}

Then you have to change in item recepy "yourInternalName:Charcoal", to "g:Charcoal". This will cause your recepies to use charcoal no matter from wich mod it is. For example if you want to create an alloy from our mod, and you have charcoal from mod#1, and mod#2, you will be able to use both.
EDIT: It will work exacly like minecraft forge ore dictionary ;)

The gore for the eastern saleszombie is missing and causing game crashes

EDIT: just had to update Necro

Last edited:
When will multiplayer be fixed?
Multiplayer is fine, but there was an issue for me.

My sister was very laggy. She does have a really slow computer though so that's probably why.

Zoodle, I think you need a bug fix update because your mod is quite buggy.

Love your mod!

Multiplayer is fine, but there was an issue for me.

My sister was very laggy. She does have a really slow computer though so that's probably why.

Zoodle, I think you need a bug fix update because your mod is quite buggy.

Love your mod!
if he doesn't fix the bug where all the monsters spawn no matter where you are..(I saw rotten moles in the lizhard temple!) I personally wont use this mod during hardmode.... ;(

Those Necropolis removes some type of woods ? I can't find boreal wood :'(

No we are not removing any vanilla thing. Boreal wood is always found in snow biomes. Every tree in snow biome drops boreal wood, even if it does not look like one :) (I assume you found trees that are looking like plain trees from forest with green leaves with snow on them and you did not cut it, because you thought it's a normal tree. It will drop boreal wood, that's vanilla thing.)

Back
Top Bottom