Defense: 26
Special Attack: 14
Special Defense: 30
Speed: 20
Characteristic: Strong willed.
Hidden Power: Fighting-type.

So I'm assuming these in the lore:
  • Glitched World takes place in... a literal glitched world
  • The people (NPCs) are from different games, which were then transfered here to GW, but since their coding doesn't match, they'd just behave erratically
  • And maybe someone from these NPCs noticed all that stuff and started questioning their existence
  • The refrigerator

So I'm assuming these in the lore:
  • Glitched World takes place in... a literal glitched world
  • The people (NPCs) are from different games, which were then transfered here to GW, but since their coding doesn't match, they'd just behave erratically
  • And maybe someone from these NPCs noticed all that stuff and started questioning their existence
  • The refrigerator
while I won't be confirming all of these, there is one I will confirm
And it's the refrigerator

last one I swear

This one is actually an OC

Name: VIOLENCE

Hex: 1ABC9C

Age (optional): NA

Appearance (Pictures or Description):
IMG_1132.jpg

Violence looks like AGONY and TUNDRA here, but he’s green. He has purple lights and instead of a sword and a shotgun arm, he has two sword arms.

Species: machine (blood fuelled)

Personality:

VIOLENCE, despite his name, is very laid back and relaxed. He has a good sense of humour. He isn’t phased by much, and tends to avoid conflict when he can. That being said, if he gets involved in combat he tends to keep his lighthearted attitude. He seems to love combat and lack value for any and all life.

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

VIOLENCE has two chainswords. Massive blades which have a saw on the end which heats and spins when swung. These blades absolutely annihilate any organic matter or most materials that come close.

Violence has weak armour plating on his whole body

Abilities:

Due to being very light, VIOLENCE can do a ground slam

VIOLENCE heals on contact with blood, similar to V1

VIOLENCE can spin in a circle with its blades, doing massive damage

VIOLENCE can also throw its swords, it has specially programmed magnets to return the blades after a few seconds.

VIOLENCE is a master engineer and can weaponise scraps or repair itself from junk with ease.

Strengths:

Melee combat

Healing from blood

Speed

Damage

Combat prowess

Flaws:

Ranged weapons

Blocking

Health pool

Backstory (optional):

There were once 3 Swordsmachines. Swordsmachine, AGONY, and TUNDRA. Together they were unstoppable.

When swordsmachine was defeated by a mysterious robot, AGONY and TUNDRA fled behind a closed door in the palace of the Hideous Mass, they set 2 keys behind layers and layers of enemies to ensure the machine wouldn’t find them.

It didn’t help them for long.

After their deaths, a chance spark and a few drops of blood sparked their creation, a replication of swordsmachine, to life. It used its one frail barely wired arm to crawl to the corpses of AGONY and TUNDRA. It built itself up, and using some of the damaged pieces from the strange machine that killed them, gained the ability to absorb blood on contact at the price of its heavy armor. It made a powerful body for itself, blood absorbent, and wielding the blades of AGONY and TUNDRA, it set out to kill the one who had wronged it’s predecessors.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): Same as Minos and V1.

Mainly more blood splashing from organic enemies.

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?:

VIOLENCE is less prevalent, he tends to stick to the shadows, so he is a main character, but not often seen.

edit: and his theme

Last edited:
ok
Name: luna

Age (optional): 16

Appearance (Pictures or Description): fluffy hair and two cat ears, kawaii face, 5 foot 6 inches, wears different dresses based on how she feels (even a maid dress)

Species: cat, human

Personality: nice on the inside but you get on her bad sad and you see her true self

Equipment/Weapons and armor: butchers knifes (added a s at the end) and a hidden kama \

Abilities: cat abilities (amazing sense of smell and hearing, amazing agility, extremely flexible)

Strengths: fighting, making friends, losing friends, and knifemanship

Flaws: arrogant, disturbed mentally ill), and love

Backstory (optional):

World description (not needed if it's a side character):

Hex code: do i have to have one

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: main

@Elemental 131

Last edited:
Name: luna

Age (optional): 16

Appearance (Pictures or Description): fluffy hair and two cat ears, kawaii face, 5 foot 6 inches, wears different dresses based on how she feels (even a maid dress)

Species: cat, human

Personality: nice on the inside but you get on her bad sad and you see her true self

Equipment/Weapons and armor: butchers knifes (added a sat the end) and a hidden kama \

Abilities: cat abilities (amazing sense of smell and hearing, amazing agility, extremely flexible)

Strengths: fighting, making friends, losing friends, and knifemanship

Flaws: arrogant, disturbed mentally ill), and love

Backstory (optional):

World description (not needed if it's a side character):

Hex code: do i have to have one

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: main

Elemental 131
Well over all I'm not sure if this would fit with the RP in the first place
the World Description is required since you said it'll be a main character,
And
What does it mean by that?:

(added a sat the end) and a hidden kama \

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom