tAPI More Tools/Weapons Mod

I am happy that you finally released an update for Tapi r14, but 1000+ and even 200+ damage on a weapon is a bit stupid in my opinion. And all that super hellstone and elemental ore that spawns in ridiculous ammounts, and the OP stuff you can make from it. I don't even know a single mob that will require me this OP stuff to kill him. And congrats, you are the 6th mod i have that adds FREAKING steel, atleast rename it into ShadowSteel or something ! And yeah, post some screenshots :)
Yeah. We need more powerful bosses to cope with the changes.

I am happy that you finally released an update for Tapi r14, but 1000+ and even 200+ damage on a weapon is a bit stupid in my opinion. And all that super hellstone and elemental ore that spawns in ridiculous ammounts, and the OP stuff you can make from it. I don't even know a single mob that will require me this OP stuff to kill him. And congrats, you are the 6th mod i have that adds FREAKING steel, atleast rename it into ShadowSteel or something ! And yeah, post some screenshots :)
Okay... Umm Idk how to make an AI for a boss so yeah.

The blade of Terraria is supposed to do near 1000 damage because well... ITS SO HARD TO GET!
I get why The blade of terraria is so strong.But what about all the other swords. Most of them are near 400 damage, making them deal not more than 150 damage( And giving some special abilities)will make The Blade Terraria a great long term reward for the player (And the blade should probably require more material, maybe the biome keys combined together into a Key of Terraria)

Last edited:
How do i install it? It says: "just run the .tapi file", but there is no tapi file when i try to download it...

How do i install it? It says: "just run the .tapi file", but there is no tapi file when i try to download it...
Step 1: Download the mod.
Step 2: Extract the mod into My Games>Terraria>Tapi>Mods>Sources.
Step 3: Build the mod with the tAPI Builder that installs when you install tAPI, then launch tAPI.
Step 4: Enable the mod in the mods section. Then reload mods.
Step 5: Have fun playing!

I get why The blade of terraria is so strong.But what about all the other swords. Most of them are near 400 damage, making them deal not more than 150 damage( And giving some special abilities)will make The Blade Terraria a great long term reward for the player (And the blade should probably require more material, maybe the biome keys combined together into a Key of Terraria)
I really like that idea! Keep em coming!

hey Myrngkoyou, i just want to ask as i see you can make working weapons... well,i dont know how to say it but il say it this way:
as you can make "working" weapons, do you take requests/add things for others? i just like the "hallowed longscythe" from the reborn mod, and if possible, can you add it into the mod? i just want to ask as i like it... if you wanted me to say anything that i want from it, big and slow? i tried to make it myself from a tutorial, but i dont know what happened and it didnt work, but if you can add it, ty! just tell me if you need the code i possible failed on, i am NOT a good coder, but if you can fix this somehow ty!

Back
Top Bottom