tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

how can i acces the config for the mod? i wanna Enable the mod to work in multiplayer. also i own the Steam Tmodloader version

Do you know how I can get this on linux? Because whenever I try to download it in game it doesnt work When i click the bitton the loading proccess shows up but goes right away in an instant. How do I fix this? Also its the steam version

Is there a feature, to auto mine diagonal?
[Ore]{Dirt}{Dirt}
{Dirt}[Ore]{Dirt}

{Dirt}{Dirt}
[Ore]
If, how do I do it?
If not, I would like it, in the next update.
:D

i know that mod is discontinued for 1.4, but i still use stable version tML for 1.3.X and want to get best expirience with VeinMiner, but my log filled by lots of messeges about veinminer couldn't connected to the site with ore list. May sb helps me
ErrorVeinMiner.JPG

When I saw this mod I was relieved and really exited that I didn't have to mine the whole vein of ore but when I ran it with a couple of other mods it let me down and now doesn't why is that?

Question... I have vein miner, calamity, and a few other mods on, and it wont do the simple thing of mining early game ores haha. If you can help; please reply!

Question... I have vein miner, calamity, and a few other mods on, and it wont do the simple thing of mining early game ores haha. If you can help; please reply!
Is it an issue with all early game ores or just the modded ones? If all of them, you might not have toggled VeinMiner on properly via the controls in-game. If this is only an issue for modded ores, you'll have to bind a key to add ores. Mouse over what you want to add to the VeinMiner less and that's that. You can any other tiles, even something like dirt or stone, although not recommended due to how much of a mess that'll make. You only have to do it once and it'll be saved for all future playthroughs.

Is it an issue with all early game ores or just the modded ones? If all of them, you might not have toggled VeinMiner on properly via the controls in-game. If this is only an issue for modded ores, you'll have to bind a key to add ores. Mouse over what you want to add to the VeinMiner less and that's that. You can any other tiles, even something like dirt or stone, although not recommended due to how much of a mess that'll make. You only have to do it once and it'll be saved for all future playthroughs.
i wrote about a problem with all modded ores caused by inability to access to site with veinminer mineable ore list

Is it possible to use this mod without tModloader? I'd like to get Steam achievements with Terraria and also play using this very nice mod.

As of right now, Achievements and this mod are mutually exclusive? Thank you for your work, @sky and @CrazyContraption.

Back
Top Bottom