Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnn a new furniture set, looks sweet also that shadowbox looks legit cool I wuish I could buy it, also a toilet minecraft oh god the toilet humour isnt gonna die is it? LMAO. Also hell yeah I am always up for a new world seed.

It says April 18th for me too...
I think it was made then but wasn't public until today.
Yeah, I think it's for every sotg, and yeah they were all probably made earlier as when I go into the console news thread section thingy all of the sotg's are made early, so it does make sense.

Also I'm super excited to test out 1.4.1 - 1.4.3, since I'm on PS4.

YAS CONSOLE GOT AN UPDATE WOOHOO!!!!
Time to cheese rare drops on the celebrationmk10 seed!

It says April 18th for me too...
I think it was made then but wasn't public until today.
Yeah. Look at any previous SOTG thread and you'll see the first reply is several days later than the opening post.

Probably they write it in a hidden forum for drafting it and move it to the public forum when they're confident they've stopped editing it -- nothing more to add or update, and all proofreading done.

Coral Furniture??? Man, now I really wish I had my internet back on now.

Also that Fart Kart minecraft is amazing. I must get that now.

"CONSOLES - PLAYSTATION/XBOX/SWITCH
Parity at last!"

Tecnicly not true. Are we ever going to get all the exsclusives that were in the old consoles?

"CONSOLES - PLAYSTATION/XBOX/SWITCH
Parity at last!"

Tecnicly not true. Are we ever going to get all the exsclusives that were in the old consoles?
Content exclusive to specific versions is literally the opposite of parity. Also, that content has already been stated many times to never come back.

I thought it was ocean modifications, Terraria's ocean is so poor. It would be nice to have an underwater biome to explore.

Hmmm:
3c92f1b07dfb24876ebda0696216b3b9ea226252.png
Where did you find that image? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom