Appearance (Pictures or Description):View attachment 365902
Species: Phantom
Personality: An emotionless, empty void
Equipment/Weapons and armor: Coffee Pot, Coffee grinder, Double Barrel Shotgun
Abilities: Make and Pour coffee
Strengths: None
Flaws: None
Hex code: This one
basically seems good, I just need to know if being a phantom does anything other then being invisible

Ah, time for another character
Name: Atla
Age (optional): 11
Appearance (Pictures or Description): View attachment 365921

Species: Demi-human (1/2 Human 1/2 White Tiger)
Personality: Strong-willed and exceptionally smart, she is decisive and often takes initiative
Equipment/Weapons and armor: None
Abilities:
  • Multilingual
Being blind, one of the few pleasures that Atla could enjoy was learning new languages.

• Enhanced Senses
Being blind Atla's other senses are much higher than the norm.

• Ki Manipulation:
Being born blind Atla would learn how to see Ki as compensation. After her health was improved following being dosed with Yggdrasil Atla was able to develop several original techniques.

• Gather「集 Shuu (lit. Collect)
Uses life force to bend the trajectory of magical attacks to the user. The diameter of this technique is 10 feet but can be larger with more life force.

• Wall「壁 Kabe (lit. Wall)
Creates an invisible wall that can stop magical and physical attacks for a few seconds. It is very versatile in shape but weak in actual defensive power.

• Bead「玉 Tama (lit. Bead)
Allows the collected magical attacks to be concentrated and then thrown back at the enemy.

• Point of Focus「点 Ten (lit. Point)
Allows the attack this technique is combined with to become a defence-ignoring or defence-rating attack.

• Stamina Recovery
Atla can recover her stamina whenever she is involved in any drawn-out battle leading to her being regarded as a very tough opponent that would need to be taken down quickly.

• Tiger Break「タイガーブレイク Taigaa Bureiku
Atla creates a mass of Ki and shapes it like a tiger to attack her opponent.

• Muso Activation
A technique where Atla continuously absorbs Ki from the environment to dramatically augment her physical abilities.
Strengths: Fast, smart, strong-willed
Flaws: Blind, Obsessive
World description (not needed if it's a side character): The world of RotSH,
Hex code: #D1D5D8
I'm assuming Ki uses this definition?
Screenshot_20220425-191602_Chrome.jpg

Also for the world...
Elaborate

Well, if they are not wearing clothes, they can phase through walls, but that’s it
okay, I'll add them as a side character (specifically an NPC because that's what this seems like)
Also, because of the personality you put, as long as you keep it like that, I don't think you need to do the Zalgo text thing

Y'know sometimes I have the urge to just make Cecilia cast a very high-level spell to just destroy the whole town, considering how stuff there can just regenerate

two things. one, flowey's at the inn. two, I updated the entry:
Name: Silver

Age (optional):16

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Red hair, tied into a ponytail at the back.

Species: Human with powers

Personality: Incredibly paranoid and intelligent. Has sudden outbursts of anger.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: His ego, (can tell if he is being manipulated)

Abilities: Shapeshifting and Telekinesis

Strengths: Intelligence

Flaws: Sometimes, nature takes control and he goes crazy. (his mind loses control and he starts attacking everyone, even if they aren’t hostile)

Backstory (optional): The person that is made fun of the most on his home planet of Earth N75.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): Literally earth but more technologically advanced

Hex code: 9e102a

Last edited:
Ah, time for another character
Name: Atla
Age (optional): 11
Appearance (Pictures or Description): View attachment 365921

Species: Demi-human (1/2 Human 1/2 White Tiger)
Personality: Strong-willed and exceptionally smart, she is decisive and often takes initiative
Equipment/Weapons and armor: None
Abilities:
  • Multilingual
Being blind, one of the few pleasures that Atla could enjoy was learning new languages.

• Enhanced Senses
Being blind Atla's other senses are much higher than the norm.

• Ki Manipulation:
Being born blind Atla would learn how to see Ki as compensation. After her health was improved following being dosed with Yggdrasil Atla was able to develop several original techniques.

• Gather「集 Shuu (lit. Collect)
Uses life force to bend the trajectory of magical attacks to the user. The diameter of this technique is 10 feet but can be larger with more life force.

• Wall「壁 Kabe (lit. Wall)
Creates an invisible wall that can stop magical and physical attacks for a few seconds. It is very versatile in shape but weak in actual defensive power.

• Bead「玉 Tama (lit. Bead)
Allows the collected magical attacks to be concentrated and then thrown back at the enemy.

• Point of Focus「点 Ten (lit. Point)
Allows the attack this technique is combined with to become a defence-ignoring or defence-rating attack.

• Stamina Recovery
Atla can recover her stamina whenever she is involved in any drawn-out battle leading to her being regarded as a very tough opponent that would need to be taken down quickly.

• Tiger Break「タイガーブレイク Taigaa Bureiku
Atla creates a mass of Ki and shapes it like a tiger to attack her opponent.

• Muso Activation
A technique where Atla continuously absorbs Ki from the environment to dramatically augment her physical abilities.
Strengths: Fast, smart, strong-willed
Flaws: Blind, Obsessive
World description (not needed if it's a side character): The world of RotSH,
Hex code: #D1D5D8
So I think elemental wanted me to elaborate on the world more before Atla gets accepted.
The is a fantasy world that has monsters in it. I will not list all the monsters because I value my sanity (No, I am not re reading 10,000 pages) (Chances are if this worlds rules happen it will either be me or Yello running them)
The main people of the world are humans, beast man (Part beast part man, but more beast than man), and demi human (Part beast part man, equal parts or more human)
Humans are the most common with demi humans only being accepted in certain areas. Beast men are more often not civilized.

So I think elemental wanted me to elaborate on the world more before Atla gets accepted.
The is a fantasy world that has monsters in it. I will not list all the monsters because I value my sanity (No, I am not re reading 10,000 pages) (Chances are if this worlds rules happen it will either be me or Yello running them)
The main people of the world are humans, beast man (Part beast part man, but more beast than man), and demi human (Part beast part man, equal parts or more human)
Humans are the most common with demi humans only being accepted in certain areas. Beast men are more often not civilized.
Thank you for doing this, cuz if elemental fully understands that, I'll switch Bianka's world to Tate no Yuusha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom