Dragons

Does anyone know of any dragon-related music? Because outside of a few songs where the dragon is the villain, I can't think of any.

Also, @Layn, aquatic dragons are in The Dark Arisen now.

Last edited:
Also, I just finished the first book of Wings of Fire. Seemed to be pretty good, but ended kind of abruptly. I'm hoping to start the next book tomorrow, as I already have it and the one after it.

Anyway, the ending, well... I'm putting this in a spoiler, despite how it doesn't really spoil anything, but that epillogue... Well, it was both entirely expected, as even when that one dragon first appeared I thought he might be evil, but also unexpected, mostly related to what happened to one of the other two dragons, I was hoping she'd live a bit longer.

Also, I just finished the first book of Wings of Fire. Seemed to be pretty good, but ended kind of abruptly. I'm hoping to start the next book tomorrow, as I already have it and the one after it.

Anyway, the ending, well... I'm putting this in a spoiler, despite how it doesn't really spoil anything, but that epillogue... Well, it was both entirely expected, as even when that one dragon first appeared I thought he might be evil, but also unexpected, mostly related to what happened to one of the other two dragons, I was hoping she'd live a bit longer.
It's pretty sad when Kestrel dies.

So, during that trip I mentioned on my profile I finished the second and third books, and still been pretty good. I haven't had the chance to head to a bookstore to get the next books yet though, but I'm planning to do that at some point soon.

When it comes to dragons, what kind do you all prefer?
Scales or fur? Fins or mane? Flying, aquatic?
Standard dragon, wyvern, drake, any of the alternatives?

The appearances of dragons I'll tolerate depend on what environment they live in but that's just me
I tend to get angry at some utterly despicable dragons, but I suppose that may be caused by my hatred of the utterly butchered eragon movie
Probably why i especially hate feathered dragons
but again thats just me yall can just ignore my presence
but my favorites are ones with scales, spikes, and badass horns. at least this goes for classic dragons lol

What do you consider "utterly despicable dragons?"
Feathered dragons
But I also consider furred dragons horrible unless of course they live in a cold environment, because then you would need the extra layer of cold protection
but fur in a fairly average environment is a definite wtf moment for me
Manes are tolerable to a point, but they are a little annoying when they're frickin huge.

Really, feathered dragons are sometimes just big birds in my mind
And that's exactly why I despise feathered dragons
If you're going to make a dragon with feathers, just make a :red:ing bird dude.
AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON DRAGONS WITH BEAKS
I WILL RIP THAT :red: RIGHT OFF OF ITS DISGUSTING FACE AND USE IT TO FLAY THE FLESH OF CHOICE RIGHT OFF OF ITS BODY
*sigh* sorry if that sounded aggressive or anything, i just have really strong opinions on this :red:

And that's exactly why I despise feathered dragons
If you're going to make a dragon with feathers, just make a :red:ing bird dude.
AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON DRAGONS WITH BEAKS
I WILL RIP THAT :red: RIGHT OFF OF ITS DISGUSTING FACE AND USE IT TO FLAY THE FLESH OF CHOICE RIGHT OFF OF ITS BODY
*sigh* sorry if that sounded aggressive or anything, i just have really strong opinions on this :red:
If you're gonna give dragons beaks just give a bird a mega mushroom, same thing in the end

I'm going to request that you please do not post your rather extreme opinions here, 3DS, even though they are on topic.
I will however say that if you make a featered dragon and then decide to give it a beak, might as well just make a gryphon at that point.

I'm going to request that you please do not post your rather extreme opinions here, 3DS, even though they are on topic.
I will however say that if you make a featered dragon and then decide to give it a beak, might as well just make a gryphon at that point.
Yeah that's fair, considering the fact that you like pretty much every kind of dragon I am not surprised if my opinions seem offensive and severe, but I do appreciate your slight agreement about beaked dragons.
I'll prolly just go back to watching from the shadows until I am needed now.

Back
Top Bottom