tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
That happened to me and my friend. If you get rid of Calamity Mod Music it gets better. CMM is just too hefty with all the other mods
happening with me even without the music mod. everything was just teleporting around like i had lag including players even though I wasnt lagging. Maybe it was because my pc is bad but it seems the newest version isnt optimized or something for me.

The latest calamity update seems to have reworked how reforging works and broke several other mods doing so - most notably the Equipment Upgrader (tModLoader - Equipment Upgrader mod) and also some mods that work with reforging in general. Not sure how exactly or why, but was told it has to do with the endgame upgrade options or some such?
Anyway, would it be possible to get a config option to disable that specific system? Or is it easy / feasible to fix all the incompatibilities this caused with other mods in another way? Because tbh, those other mods are kinda important to me - leaving them behind ain't really an option.

I think this is the right spot to ask (more like nervous in asking this), but...

I'm curious about the sprites since I heard at one point that some of the boss designs were getting changed? I haven't played Calamity or even Terraria in a long while to check them out because my current laptop sucks like hell, but I've been doing some art (mainly sketch work) with the ones whose themes caught my interest just for the fun of it. By the time I finished planning a few of them out, I heard that the certain bosses were getting new designs, causing me to want to redo my sketches, but can't without refs. Will the pictures on the main page get changed out to reflect this, or am I mishearing the whole thing?

I think this is the right spot to ask (more like nervous in asking this), but...

I'm curious about the sprites since I heard at one point that some of the boss designs were getting changed? I haven't played Calamity or even Terraria in a long while to check them out because my current laptop sucks like hell, but I've been doing some art (mainly sketch work) with the ones whose themes caught my interest just for the fun of it. By the time I finished planning a few of them out, I heard that the certain bosses were getting new designs, causing me to want to redo my sketches, but can't without refs. Will the pictures on the main page get changed out to reflect this, or am I mishearing the whole thing?
use the wiki to get up to date stuff

New to Calamity. How long does it usually take for the updates to come out for the new version tmodloader? Thanks!

Buenas tardes, ayer mi hermano y yo matamos en multi al muro de carne y aparecieron vetas de paladio/cobalto pero no aparecieron de adamantita, mythril etc ni destruyendo los altares aparecen, es un error o se consiguen de otra forma?

1652239145924.png

I'll be honest, I've just started off with tmodloader (steam version) and downloaded the music mod only for this error to constantly pop up. I dunno if this is just because I'm being stupid or because something is actually wrong here

Can't run Calamity mode. The version is the latest version of 1.5.1.6, and the mode of use is

ㅁ Calamity mode
ㅁ YetAnotherBossHealthBar
ㅁ RecipeBrowser
ㅁ WheresMyItems
ㅁ WingSlot_v1.8.4

Errors are in the log file.
Any solution would be appreciated.

Attachments

• client.log
    17.2 KB · Views: 141
  • server.log
    1.3 KB · Views: 72
I played a rogue character in 1.4.5.5 unknowingly because i forgot to update my calamity mod after not playing terraria for like a year so its on 1.4.5.5, would it break the game if i were to update to 1.5.1.6 in the middle of a playthrough? (im currently on hardmode pre-bosses so just after killing WoF) thanks in advance!

I played a rogue character in 1.4.5.5 unknowingly because i forgot to update my calamity mod after not playing terraria for like a year so its on 1.4.5.5, would it break the game if i were to update to 1.5.1.6 in the middle of a playthrough? (im currently on hardmode pre-bosses so just after killing WoF) thanks in advance!
You wouldn't get any of the new worldgen stuff, but you would still have most of the new content. It shouldn't break anything (unless you have items/tiles/npcs that were removed)

Back
Top Bottom