Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

Hello fellow people. Happy April Fools'! How many times have you been fooled today? I hope a lot. 'Tis the time again for more MMTP news.

Tiles and walls are pretty much finished. The only thing left is furniture, which I'd say is going along pretty well. Tables, chairs, platforms and doors are done, so yeah... There is still a long way to go.
Lamb's been pretty busy with college, and I'm starting college next week, so progress is gonna slow down a bit. Hopefully, that shouldn't interfere with our plan, which is to release the update after Terraria's Labor of Love update. This is just in case it breaks something so I can fix it before releasing our update. No, I'm too lazy to release a patch. And hey, if we finish the update before Labor of Love, we'll have time to add some filler content.
Anyways, let's jump right into the spoilers.
1648864023848.png

Still mad that your favorite mob didn't win the vote? Well, get over it, cuz we're adding all three of 'em!
These are not the only pets that'll get added or resprited
1648864992743.png

Yes, we have translations! Currently, the only ones supported are Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese
1648865053769.png

DID WE FINALLY ADD THE PLAYER??? Well, no, not exactly. What you're seeing is actually the werewolf transformation. This is a placeholder until we actually add the player. Worry not though, right after we're finished with 1.5, we'll start working on the player. And even better, we'll release a Player Add-on so you can stop begging
Why not just add it to the main pack? Well, we don't want to add broken features. And the player will be broken until we add ALL armors and accessories
Yeah I know, it's not much. Our focus rn is to add all furniture so don't expect us to show off epic features next post.
Anyways, here's a compilation of all mobs, as usual:
BlockyUpdateContent.png
When we finally release 1.5, we'll have some epic news regarding the future of this pack!
No, not NFTs.

Alright, that'll be it for today. See ya next month. Take care. Blah blah blah. Bye.

elali.png

can i get pngs of the sprites (with labels of both names in texture pack and original names) with the lore please?

is this available on switch or xbox versions of terraria?

Last edited:
can i get pngs of the sprites (with labels of both names in texture pack and original names) with the lore please?

is this available on switch or xbox versions of terraria?
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I kinda forgot.
Regarding your request, you can find everything you need within the texture pack's files. If you download it from Mediafire you can easily access them.
The answer to your question is no, you can't download this on any other platform other than PC (and maybe Steam Deck if it has workshop support).

Hello fellow humans. It's time once again.
Before I go on with this small post, I just want to announce that we have linked our PayPal on the first page so if you feel like donating, you can.
Also, sometime last month our Discord invite broke. It's fixed now. On to the news.

I'm still progressing on furniture. I've now finished crafting tables, chests, and candles and I'm currently doing chandeliers. Hopefully, in the future, I can make two pieces of furniture per week instead of one but we'll see.
As I said last month, progress on stuff other than furniture is slow so we only have like 2 spoilers to show you today.

1651454683967.png

SAND DOG
Say hello to the Mawler, also known as Mob C. This guy specifically replaces Antlion Chargers, and its cousins will replace the other antlions. We don't have those yet tho.
1651454836431.png

We replaced Yellow Willow Trees with Autumn Birch Trees. I bet you weren't expecting that, huh?

I know the three people on the forums who love this pack are hungry for content and these two spoilers will not suffice. That's why I'll now bless you with concept art for future updates.
1651455325087.png

Yes, Lamb obviously made the Netherian concept
These are concepts for the celestial pillars' enemies. As you can see, they look like withered and empowered versions of already existing mobs (or just completely new ones, like the Charger).
1651455477682.png

As you may know, the Old One's Army is planned to be replaced by the End Empire, a completely new and original event. Since there's no way we're referencing that ender mage from that very specific Minecraft media, we made our own concept. For the sake of your own sanity do NOT decipher those enchanting runes.
1651455947515.png

And finally, here's this. Our plan with the Martian Madness is to replace the Martians with martian robots and drones because, realistically, there's no way they're coming to visit us themselves. The whole theme of these guys will be similar to the Precursors' bases in Subnautica, but of course, with Redstone, because Mars is full of it (big lore moment).
That's it. Hopefully next month we'll have more epic stuff.
Friendly reminder that the Blocky Update P1 will come after Terraria's Labor of Love, whether we finish it first or not.
If you want to help us get out of Latin America please donate to our PayPal (ok I'm kidding, or am I?).

Here's Minecraft Calamitas to end the post:
1651456833027.png

real​

can you do something with the vengeful heart of ender from the most recent dlc in minecraft dungeons? or the obsidian monstrosity from the arcade version?

can you do something with the vengeful heart of ender from the most recent dlc in minecraft dungeons? or the obsidian monstrosity from the arcade version?
I don't think we can do anything with the obsidian monstrosity, or any monstrosity really. Maybe if we resprite Crabulon we can add the Mooshroom Monstrosity lol
The vengeful heart of ender's design is on the table for the Ogre. We might go for a mutant enderman or an ender titan instead. Still not sure.

I don't think we can do anything with the obsidian monstrosity, or any monstrosity really. Maybe if we resprite Crabulon we can add the Mooshroom Monstrosity lol
The vengeful heart of ender's design is on the table for the Ogre. We might go for a mutant enderman or an ender titan instead. Still not sure.
Could you use the king or Mozilla from orespawn in this? Or maybe the hydra from twilight forest?

You might be able to use one of the monstrosities for deerclops. In my opinion, I think the hydra from the minecraft ice and fire mod would be perfect for plantera.

Could you use the king or Mozilla from orespawn in this? Or maybe the hydra from twilight forest?
i think that would be less likely because of how disconnected they are from vanilla minecraft
You might be able to use one of the monstrosities for deerclops. In my opinion, I think the hydra from the minecraft ice and fire mod would be perfect for plantera.
Doodles is correct. Besides, Mobzilla is just... Way too big to be anything in the pack. The Hydra just doesn't fit anywhere, and while replacing Plantera sounds good on paper it really isn't.
Replacing Deerclops with a monstrosity isn't a bad idea and would make some interesting lore. However, its sprite just isn't big enough.

Doodles is correct. Besides, Mobzilla is just... Way too big to be anything in the pack. The Hydra just doesn't fit anywhere, and while replacing Plantera sounds good on paper it really isn't.
Replacing Deerclops with a monstrosity isn't a bad idea and would make some interesting lore. However, its sprite just isn't big enough.
You could shrink down and/or edit the monstrosity sprites to something slightly different like what you did with the jungle abomination and the heart of ender. Minecraft dungeons had gargoyle like monstrosity statues at the obsidian pinnacle that could be used for something. Alternative idea for deerclops: you could use one of the eyesent/endersent from minecraft dungeons.

Last edited:
You can make Mobzilla (Godzilla) smaller.

It's that time of the month again. Very epic progress has been made this month.
I'm very close to finally finishing furniture. Since my last post, I've made lanterns, beds, toilets, lamps, campfires and pianos. I think around 5 furniture tiles are left.
We've also been taking some time to resprite some old sprites. Take a look:
1654282839330.png

Herobrine boss fight. There's a lot going on, but the main focus of this screenshot is the Malworm, which replaces the phantasm dragon
You can also get it as Herobrine's master mode pet
yes the separated segments are intentional
1654282998902.png

Here are some beds. The way some of them are built allow their sheets to be painted
1654283102728.png

New expert mode zombies
1654283164667.png

Yes, we are respriting villagers again
As I write this I realize we've improved so much since the Evil Update that we've had to resprite practically everything from previous updates. That's crazy.
Anyways, here's another compilation.
BlockyUpdateContent.png
If my predictions are correct. The update should be finished this month. However, as we promised, this update will come out after Labor of Love so we can fix any issues that come up.
Aight til next month. Here's your funny meme.
1654284145084.png

Back
Top Bottom