OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna say this. I feel like part of the reason why Elemental is taking so long is because people are doing the same thing Winteria did with Silver: constantly posting about it. When Winteria did that, Elemental waited with accepting Silver on purpose, and I feel like that's what's happening here.
Thanks for coming to Esther's- Wait, this isn't TLPW? Aw...

I'm just gonna say this. I feel like part of the reason why Elemental is taking so long is because people are doing the same thing Winteria did with Silver: constantly posting about it. When Winteria did that, Elemental waited with accepting Silver on purpose, and I feel like that's what's happening here.
Thanks for coming to Esther's- Wait, this isn't TLPW? Aw...
I’m fine with waiting since I have a dog in the fight already with my other 3 OCs, but STNH has no OC’s in the RP, and has been waiting for far longer than any of us

I’m about to host a vote for this and see how many people agree.

Why is the RP slowly turning into RJITU with the owner being inactive hahahahahaha hey razor totally not talking about you ahahaha

at least I had a reason to go inactive, the RP became unrecognizable and it was impossible to have my characters group with other characters (except my own and Esther's)

which is why I'm planning a abomination to keep myself entertained in RJITU

Elemental made posts to other threads, including RP threads, but not here. This means Elemental is actively ignoring this one, and hates every single one of us. That is how people work.

Since elemental is having a fit about something (he may not just like STNH and is annoyed we all think they’re fine) we should just vote since he doesn’t seem to care, making a poll now.

1652022443699.png
(I am in fact too lazy to make this one transparent, deal with it.)
Untitled.png

And now I also have a spritesheet I'll likely never use again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom