OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone's making applications now that possibly never be reviewed.

but at the same time, I don't want to restart the complaints

I love how everyone's making applications now that possibly never be reviewed.

but at the same time, I don't want to restart the complaints
After talk with elemental, they’re just really stressed and they don’t know how to react, so they’re just waiting for a bit for things to cool over and for them to sort things out, I don’t know if there’s a deeper level to that or not.

I think we’re gonna get our characters approved, may just be a bit.

After talk with elemental, they’re just really stressed and they don’t know how to react, so they’re just waiting for a bit for things to cool over and for them to sort things out, I don’t know if there’s a deeper level to that or not.

I think we’re gonna get our characters approved, may just be a bit.
From what I've seen, they just aren't in a good mental state to do rp stuff. I think once they are they'll probably be able to accept/deny characters.

Well, Magyre could spot Cecilia taking VIOLENCE away and shoot her, making her wounded and have her blood flow into VIOLENCE and there you go

Well uh.. it’s past midnight here, and I have my last final of the school year tomorrow, but I just watched 2 hours of Maxor’s metal gear summaries, and played a bit of ULTRAKILL

and I had a :red:ing metal good idea

This is basically monsoon + ULTRAKILL machine physics = oh god what the :red:

And what do I call this… thing?

well I need a very metal name… for a very metal machine…

so… I present to youuuuuu…

Name: BL0OD-BORN (project B-0R)

Age (optional): N/A
Appearance (Pictures or Description): BL0OD-BORN is very similar in body shape to monsoon from that one game with the funny music, however, he’s much more angular, and his color scheme is black and grey with cyan lighting. He’s segmented about the same as monsoon. However, his fingers are also segmented for whatever reason. His head looks like something from a halo game, it’s helmet-like, and the Color is dynamic with his speaking.

Species: machine (manual blood fuelled)

Personality: peculiar, attempts to be funny, but often isn’t, very jovial, literally never serious to the point it seems impossible for him to be sad or have any sense of guilt or regret.

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

no equipment

his outer armour layers are incredibly thick since he is a manual blood refuel machine, they’re made of blast absorbent heavy metals, and can take a huge beating.

Abilities:

The ability to, of course, manipulate the magnets on his body to cause them to expand away from each other by up to 5 feet.

refuelled manually using blood

all the possible scenarios you could imagine using magnetic extendable arms, cause I’m too lazy to type that out.

Strengths:

melee and close ranged combat prowess

dodging

single target fighting

packing a punch

speed and agility

armor

Flaws:

medium to long ranged combat

cannot wield any metal weapons when using magnets, cause that may cause some undesired consequences.

blocking

other powerful magnets

Backstory (optional):

[SCIENTIST’S_LOG_DAY_3:MSG:294729AE]

G A T H E R I N G D A T A . . .

. . .

. . .

D A T A C O L L E C T E D

T R A N S L A T I N G T O E N G L I S H . . .

Day 3 of testing the machine, we aren’t allowed any metal on our persons, as we don’t know the full effects of the magnets yet.

This thing is creepy.. why would I ever volunteer myself to go half a mile underground and work on an AI murdering machine?

Beats me, at least I feel safe when I’m up here, putting text to speech into my log.

Well… these are supposed to show my mental capacity after working with the magnets.. so I guess I should talk nerdy for a moment.

This reminds me a little too much of that VAPOR robot… this thing is showing signs of intelligence.. and it’s rather scary.

It looks at us, I know we allowed it to speak if it wanted to, but it won’t.

It just stares with that hollow face, analyzing us.

In times we’ve required it to speak, it’s voice has grown slightly more human like, having a bit of tone and such..

It really tries to…

What..?

….

C—-e red?

…. Br——ng loo—….

Well…. Looks like this is a log for another T….

Oh my god it’s coming towards us…

IT JUST SPLIT THAT POOR GAURD IN HALF, ITS WALKING MY WAY…

….

I should be hidden in here.

….

I can hear it coming… it tore down the door.. I’m going to be quiet now..

CRASH

….

SHATTER

CRUNCH

….

CRASH

p-please… we did nothing to hurt y-……

[SIGNAL ENDED]

World description (not needed if it's a side character): same as all my other ultrakill machine OCs, but not during the time humanity was destroyed. The time of this machine’s existence was slightly before them

Hex code: 65E0FF

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: like V@POR, technically a MC, but kinda hidden, not even sure why I’m tying this guy to ULTRAKILL anymore, may change that.

his theme:

Edits are done.. I went with a RoR2 log inspired backstory piece, tell me if it’s any good.

edit 2: since I had this idea and nobody’s said anything, it’s time for an actual human OC! We aren’t gonna talk about what happened to Dolos, I may actually use him at some point.

Name: Cataclysm

Age (optional): early 20s

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

Cataclysm is a weathered looking guy, he’s 6’0 and rather muscular. He wears a tattered sleeveless leather jacket, old jeans, and combat boots. He has slicked back black hair and piercing blue eyes. He constantly holds a strong posture and flashes a lot of smiles.

On his arms he has rings that when not in use sit on his arms. They’re made of black metal, and they have dimly glowing grid patterns that match his eye color. When in use, the expand a bit, and float over his arms, they glow brighter and channel energy in between each other to make a sort of energy shield over his arms.

Species: human
Personality: outgoing, kind, loyal, can be sarcastic and very defensive of his self image if provoked. Not super prone to violence, but will fight if pressured to

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

Magical rings and bands, 2 for each finger, one band for his hand, 2 bands for his forearms, and 2 more for his upper arms

no armor or other gear

Abilities:

absurd physical strength using rings and bands

energy barriers in between the rings

without the rings, still a very strong and well trained buff guy.

the rings increases his punching speed, meaning he can hit hard and fast

he can do all sorts of other odd attacks with the rings, such as channeling their energy into a finger blaster, or making a whip out of their connecting energy.

Strengths:

primarily melee combat

blocking

overwhelming strength

Flaws:

not very good at ranged combat

if disarmed, he’s a normal guy who doesn’t know how to use many weapons.

rather slow, can’t really dodge much, if he doesn’t have his rings, he can’t really block either.

Backstory (optional):

Cataclysm can’t remember his name, or really much else about his life.

He faintly remembers finding the rings in some old temple back home... he thinks he was some sort of explorer..

they looked brand new, and rather expensive, so he put them on.

A portal opened, and he was whisked away, never to see his home world again.

Never to remember anything of his previous life.

He only knew what that voice told him as he slipped through the portal, his memories fading.

”You are the catalyst. The agent of chaos. You will be calamity to those who get in my way.”

World description (not needed if it's a side character): unknown

Hex code: 559FFA

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: main character

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom