How to get a summoner weapon without going outside my class.

Sir Gamalot

Official Terrarian
I want to do an all summoner damage run, but I'm not so sure where to start. The imp staff is uncraftable without hellstone, which I can't mine without killing a boss. Flinx Fur requires doing damage with a weapon I don't have. Any tips?

The bird staff found in Living Tree Chests is the earliest available, with that you can damage Snow Flinxes that way.

It's depending on RNG though. You may need to create numerous worlds for this.

If you get the bestiary to 10% (that require enemy kills), then you can get a leather whip from the zoologist

I want to do an all summoner damage run, but I'm not so sure where to start. The imp staff is uncraftable without hellstone, which I can't mine without killing a boss. Flinx Fur requires doing damage with a weapon I don't have. Any tips?
You can find Abigal's Flower randomly on the ground, it is not the easiest to find and takes RNG but it is a great start. You can also explore the Jungle and get the materials required to craft a Snapthorn, which is a nice close/medium range weapon that does summon damage.

Die a few times,grab gravestones,place them near each other (leave some space between them) and wait until Abigail's Flower spawns there,or you create a few worlds/explore your current map and look for Flinch Staff,also you can make a small farm in the snow caverns by putting a thin layer of lava and waiting for flinxes to come and die

Back
Top Bottom