What version was Terraria added to steam?

I have been looking for some early depots of the game. I know at some point there was a website where you could buy physical copies of the game such as the collectors edition. Make's me actually wonder if the game was always on steam? The earliest version I can find is 1.1.2.

I'm 99% certain that 1.0 was released to Steam, and all official versions since as well. 11 years ago today.

The CE was the only physical version released, under arrangement with a different distributor, and I believe that was version 1.1 as well. The box included a Steam key so that it could be updated. There are still a few of those popping up on internet stores these days, though Re-Logic's association with that company ended long ago.

I'm 99% certain that 1.0 was released to Steam, and all official versions since as well. 11 years ago today.

The CE was the only physical version released, under arrangement with a different distributor, and I believe that was version 1.1 as well. The box included a Steam key so that it could be updated. There are still a few of those popping up on internet stores these days, though Re-Logic's association with that company ended long ago.
Thanks for the response Tunnel King :dryadpassionate: Would you recommend I go and contact steam support to find these older depot ID's? I'm certain nobody from the team would have record of these huh?

Back
Top Bottom