Terraria 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 Out Now on Console & Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't work, beacuse the inventory and settings buttons don't appear as options in the touch control menu. I can't click and drag, because there isn't anything to click and drag. I've attached a screenshot of my touch control editor, and if you look, the settings and inventory buttons are not an option.
Oh, have you updated to 1.4.2.2?

Yes, I'm running the Amazon OS 1.4.3.2.0 version of Terraria. I just got the update, which is what started this conversation. The parity update move the location of the settings and inventory buttons, and I want to move them back to their pre-update locations.
Oh
Yeah that’s odd that it isn’t 1.4.3.2.2
@Loki is Amazon getting that approved right now or?

That doesn't work, beacuse the inventory and settings buttons don't appear as options in the touch control menu. I can't click and drag, because there isn't anything to click and drag. I've attached a screenshot of my touch control editor, and if you look, the settings and inventory buttons are not an option.
Click the button in the top right of what you circled (looks kinda like a joystick).

Click the button in the top right of what you circled (looks kinda like a joystick).
That wouldn't do what I'm looking for. The answer to my problem has already been pointed out: moving the inventory and settings buttons got added in the 1.4.3.2 hotfix. Amazon OS (which is what I play on) is still running 1.4.3.0. I just need to wait for the hotfix to come in. Thanks for trying.

in the edit interface menu, is it meant to not have full screen and touch selection for ui adjustments?
Cause I find that it would be nice to have that when I’m in touch mode so then if I want to change something when I don’t have a controller or k&m to use

in the edit interface menu, is it meant to not have full screen and touch selection for ui adjustments?
Cause I find that it would be nice to have that when I’m in touch mode so then if I want to change something when I don’t have a controller or k&m to use

DR removed that drop down as they were seeing far too many players confused by it.

Seems you found the work around too. ;)

You have to be in that mode in order to edit its UI layout

I have a problem I wanted to play with my brother who is on mobile (I'm on laptop/PC/Windows) I am on version 1.3.6 but he is on 1.3.2.3 build 887 and there isn't another update to do to get him to 1.3.6. It keep saying he is "You are not using the same version as the host" (because we aren't). How do I get him to join me because this is supposed to be the parity update putting us on the same version enabling cross play right??
Ask if you need/want anymore information

I have a problem I wanted to play with my brother who is on mobile (I'm on laptop/PC/Windows) I am on version 1.3.6 but he is on 1.3.2.3 build 887 and there isn't another update to do to get him to 1.3.6. It keep saying he is "You are not using the same version as the host" (because we aren't). How do I get him to join me because this is supposed to be the parity update putting us on the same version enabling cross play right??
Ask if you need/want anymore information
It’s actually not 100% a parity update, 1.4.3.6 isn’t on mobile or console yet, so you can’t do anything to get him to join, the only way is if your pc was on 1.4.3.2

Lucy the axe is my favorite, I just love how it talks and communicates to the player, now I am less lonely in my playthrough…
(I have no friends that play terraria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom