[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

v1.3.0.0: Updated for Terraria v1.4.2.3. Had to remove ChestSearch and InventoryEnhancements, difficult to update.
Pog Pog Poggies but there's a problem , the update button in the app doesn't work and also you haven't updated the download link , but its all good because you spent your time updating this wonderful app for all of us to use , so no rush my G.

Edit 1 : Also if you might want to make the patcher support tmodloader it would be amazing if you could manage to make it compatible with the magic storage mod because right now when you patch tmodloader with magic storage on, it crashes the game.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm excited to use this again but one problem: When I patched it and when I tried to run terraria said I was missing pluginLoader.dll. I also do not have plugins.ini. I have a Plugins folder. (fixed)

Last edited:
Got to ask this here cause not sure where else I can. First thanks for the update Transcend, loving seeing the return of the patcher. But something is odd, I cannot use the hotkey based plugins when I am in a multiplayer server, specifically I cannot use them when hosting my own sessions nor when joining anyone elses (expected the latter but not the former), even if no one else is on. I had similar issues recently with other such tools where any hotkey based plugins I use just don't work when I am in multiplayer, hosting or otherwise. Is this just an issue on my end or are others experiencing this too? If so, anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

seems like fuctional social slots isnt working properly or in my case not at all i dont know if others have the same proplem
just wanted to mention this so u know thats theres a small proplem with that feature

Edit 1 : so after some trying and testing i found out that when i use the patcher whips break completly and become useless apparently would be nice if this gets fixed

Last edited:
seems like fuctional social slots isnt working properly or in my case not at all i dont know if others have the same proplem
just wanted to mention this so u know thats theres a small proplem with that feature

Edit 1 : so after some trying and testing i found out that when i use the patcher whips break completly and become useless apparently would be nice if this gets fixed
From what I found whips break, the social slots don't work, all my hot keys that I made no longer work as well as the hot keys built in (god mode, flashlight, etc)

What was working was
Item prefix
Item dupe
The give Item command

I have also tried with and without most plug-ins to determine that the whip issue is just because of the patcher if you patch the exe with no plug-ins it still doesn't let you whip

Long reach for crafting would work intermittently for me

Tldr this just needs an update no rush tho :)

any progress for future updates? 😀
also PS the NPC spawner and item spawner plugins give me loads of strange errors if i try to use them
i also cant use whips at all

v1.3.0.0: Updated for Terraria v1.4.2.3. Had to remove ChestSearch and InventoryEnhancements, difficult to update.
So, you a back in the game, huh? Nice! I thought u would come back someday, show must go on after all. Actualy i haven't checked this page for a while, cause of using terraria tweaker 2, but now want to use yours, cause it have few problems, and yours was perfect. Well, good luck, and thx :dryadhappy:, i hope u won't stop on this upd. We <3 you and your work :dryadpassionate:. *Hug*

PluginLoader.XNA.dll is missing. Anywhere i can grab that file??

Update: The file was located in the patcher folder instead of the base game. Now im only missing the Plugins.ini file

Last edited:
I got this error trying to launching it with 1.4

Screenshot_1.png

Back
Top Bottom