• Yes, and new species should be added

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but would with more options for species

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but think the amount of species is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to have to leave this roleplay for a while, but I'm not sure how to have Silvaro show up when I come back. Reason I have to leave is just because I have so many things to do and I don't have motivation to post here.

I'm going to have to leave this roleplay for a while, but I'm not sure how to have Silvaro show up when I come back. Reason I have to leave is just because I have so many things to do and I don't have motivation to post here.
Well, I could just have her arrested for now, or maybe she could run and end up in hiding somewhere.

I'll still continue to spectate because I don't want to have to ask for a summary when I get back.

(Alright then)
Name/Nickname/Alias: Slit Vryys/Slit/ Kalvin
--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Species: Sivvit
Appearance: Calico Cat, longer than average tail, missing part of left ear, blind in right eye, orange, white, and black fur colour
Sex & Gender: Non-Binary, Straight
Height & Weight: 1.65 meters, 62kg
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Personality: They don’t really care for many people, and they usually only fend for themselves. They will work with other people, but it’s not very likeley
Known Languages: Common, Draconic
Backstory: Unknown, will slowly develop over time
--=STATS=--
HP: 15
CURRENCY: 13
Stats:
Strength: 9
Agility: 14
Endurance: 9
Intelligence: 12
Charisma: 11
Abilities: High Jump, 3 charges, recharge with a short rest
High jump is an ability that allows them to jump 10-15 feet up, depending on how many charges are left
Passive Traits: Translate, allows them to translate Common, Draconic, Elven, Avian, and Abyssal, but can not necessarily speak all these languages
Items/Inventory: Heavy Crossbow, quiver of arrows, a small dagger

So, who is still in this RP, and has interest in continuing it?
And if you have left, then could you please add an explanation of why if you haven't already?

Back
Top Bottom