Mobile Accessories I want Combineable

I have looked at the hundreds of accessories, and I identified some that I think should be combineable.
First: Souring Insignia with the Magiluminescence to create the Shooting Star Charm. Allows infinite flight, highly increased speed and jump, provides light when worn.
Second: Shiny Stone plus Philosophers Stone to create the Enlightened Stone. Greatly enhances regeneration and reduces potion cooldown.
Third: Royal Gel plus Volatile Gel to create the [insert name]. Would make slimes passive and shoot gel orbs at enemies.

Now, all of these involve Expert Mode items, which are unobtainable in classic, hence why they are not normally combineable. I thought that these could be bypassed by…
First: Having the Insignia drop when the empress of light is killed in the day alongside the Terraprism.
Second: Having the Golem drop the Shiny Stone when killed in a surface graveyard biome.
Third: have the slime bosses drop their gels if killed by an NPC, maybe Santa Clause, so it would be difficult.
These suggestions have been on my mind a long time, and I think this is how they work best. If you have any edits, let me know.

Last edited:
Some others I forgot to mention-
1. Fire Gauntlet plus the Berserker's Gauntlet to make the Hand of Might. Would massive increase weapon damage, size, speed, crit chance, and knock back, allow auto swing, and inflict fire damage.
2. Frog Leg plus Obsidian Horseshoe to make the [insert name]. Would increase jump height, allow auto jump, protect against fire-blocks, and would negate fall damage.
3. Terraspark Boots plus Obsidian Horseshoe to create the Terrablaze Boots. Would allow rocket flight and slow falling, allow walking on liquids, brief immunity to lava and reduced damage from touching it, protect from fire-blocks, and negate fall damage.

I have looked at the hundreds of accessories, and I identified some that I think should be combineable.
First: Souring Insignia with the Magiluminescence to create the Shooting Star Charm. Allows infinite flight, highly increased speed and jump, provides light when worn.
Second: Shiny Stone plus Philosophers Stone to create the Enlightened Stone. Greatly enhances regeneration and reduces potion cooldown.
Third: Royal Gel plus Volatile Gel to create the [insert name]. Would make slimes passive and shoot gel orbs at enemies.

Now, all of these involve Expert Mode items, which are unobtainable in classic, hence why they are not normally combineable. I thought that these could be bypassed by…
First: Having the Insignia drop when the empress of light is killed in the day alongside the Kaleidoscope.
Second: Having the Golem drop the Shiny Stone when killed in a surface graveyard biome.
Third: have the slime bosses drop their gels if killed by an NPC, maybe Santa Clause so it would be really difficult.
These suggestions have been on my mind a long time, and I think this is how they work best. If you have any edits, let me know.
Another one I thought up:
Combine the Worm Scarf with the Apprentice Scarf to creat the Advanced Scarf. Would increase sentries by 1, minion damage by 10%, and reduce damage taken by 17%.
To obtain the worm scarf outside of expert mode, you have to kill the Eater of Worlds in a Crimson Biome. This is fairly easy, but not a lot of players know how to obtain both biomes in one world, so it would thereby be difficult.

Another one I thought up:
Combine the Worm Scarf with the Apprentice Scarf to creat the Advanced Scarf. Would increase sentries by 1, minion damage by 10%, and reduce damage taken by 17%.
To obtain the worm scarf outside of expert mode, you have to kill the Eater of Worlds in a Crimson Biome. This is fairly easy, but not a lot of players know how to obtain both biomes in one world, so it would thereby be difficult.
As someone who absolutely loves the worm scarf, I want this for so many reasons:
Finally being able to get my favorite vanity item and favorite accessory in general, in normal mode
having an extra scarf to use for character designs
not having to choose between less pain or more pain
and more

Shiny Stone plus Philosophers Stone to create the Enlightened Stone.
I had a similar idea before, but it was the Shiny Stone + Charm of Myths and I called it the "Alchemist's Pendant".

Some other's I've thought up in the past:

Shield of Cthulhu + 20 Souls of Sight = Twinned Shield
  • Behaves similar to the SoC, but provides two dashes, deals greater damage per dash, and provides knockback immunity.
  • "Now you see me, now you don't."

Worm Scarf + Putrid Scent + 10 Souls of Might = Musky Mantle
  • Provides the combined effects of the two parent accessories.
  • "Prolly shoulda washed this, smells like the Angler's sheets."

Brain of Confusion + Flesh Knuckles + 10 Souls of Might = Dauntless Mind
  • "Fear is the mind-killer."

Soaring Insignia + Terraspark Boots = Valkyrie Boots
  • "To Valhalla...and beyond!"

I had a similar idea before, but it was the Shiny Stone + Charm of Myths and I called it the "Alchemist's Pendant".

Some other's I've thought up in the past:

Shield of Cthulhu + 20 Souls of Sight = Twinned Shield
  • Behaves similar to the SoC, but provides two dashes, deals greater damage per dash, and provides knockback immunity.
  • "Now you see me, now you don't."

Worm Scarf + Putrid Scent + 10 Souls of Might = Musky Mantle
  • "Prolly shoulda washed this, smells like the Angler's sheets."

Brain of Confusion + Flesh Knuckles + 10 Souls of Might = Dauntless Mind
  • "Fear is the mind-killer."

Soaring Insignia + Terraspark Boots = Valkyrie Boots
  • "To Valhalla...and beyond!"
That is insane. I like those.

There are a few problems with this in concept. First of all, Expert mode accessories as a rule don't combine with anything, the reason being (I assume, don't quote me on this) because the devs don't want non-Expert players to get a material and not be able to make something with it. There's also the problem of (almost) all of the Expert mode accessories being very, very strong, and combining their effects is a recipe for bad balance, not just because you get the power of two accessories in one slot, but because you now also have a free slot to work with. Finally, adding ways to get the Expert mode accessories outside of Expert mode will simply not ever happen, because the whole point of those items is that they're exclusive to higher difficulties.

I'd also like to say that almost all your proposed combinations are very overpowered and would be really, really unbalanced... except for the Frog Leg + Obsidian Horseshoe, and the Royal Gel + Volatile Gelatin items. Those are fine, and I have no problems with them. But the rest of this suggestion, I do not support.

There are a few problems with this in concept. First of all, Expert mode accessories as a rule don't combine with anything, the reason being (I assume, don't quote me on this) because the devs don't want non-Expert players to get a material and not be able to make something with it. There's also the problem of (almost) all of the Expert mode accessories being very, very strong, and combining their effects is a recipe for bad balance, not just because you get the power of two accessories in one slot, but because you now also have a free slot to work with. Finally, adding ways to get the Expert mode accessories outside of Expert mode will simply not ever happen, because the whole point of those items is that they're exclusive to higher difficulties.

I'd also like to say that almost all your proposed combinations are very overpowered and would be really, really unbalanced... except for the Frog Leg + Obsidian Horseshoe, and the Royal Gel + Volatile Gelatin items. Those are fine, and I have no problems with them. But the rest of this suggestion, I do not support.
yea what he said, and as for adding those items into classic... that ruins the exclusivity to master mode...

Revisiting this thread a year and a half after I posed it, I completely agree that being accessible to classic is noncompatable. Maybe it could be that the items are only materials when in expert mode so they technically won’t be unusable materials. This could encourage players to use harder difficulty.

I also thought of another on: Inner Tube + Thorns potion x3 to make the pufferfish floaty. Let’s you float on water and opponents take thorns damage when attacking you.

Back
Top Bottom