OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighs* Yet another character that won’t be accepted any time soon.
Don’t say that, he could come back and accept them all soon, never know.

On another note, I’ve just realized how cool blade wolf from MGR:R is, so it’s time to develop CAT V1 as a character now, I was originally gonna make some “unoriginal blade wolf replica” but then I realized.

4D5D436D-6613-41A4-AE41-2A57C62CAEBD.jpeg

I already have murder cat. : )

Edit:

Well, time to be a bit more creative than just “Cat V1.”

Name: SCIMITAR

Age (optional): N/A

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

4D5D436D-6613-41A4-AE41-2A57C62CAEBD.jpeg

Very similar to V1, but in the shape of a larger cat, about the size of a Bobcat. His tail is a piercing revolver.

Species: machine (blood fueled)

Personality:

Very dull emotionally, a logical thinker who kills when it’s needed, but doesn’t excel at fighting, no sense of humor, very loyal to people he trusts.

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

Light blood absorbent armor

Extendable needle claws that can soak up blood and are also incredibly sharp, only about 2 inches long though.

Piercing revolver tail, a mounted revolver that fires high caliber bullets.

Coin shooting, he has a hatch for coins on his back, so he can fire them up and shoot like V1.

Abilities:

Fast

High agility

Decent defensive armor

Ranged and melee combat.

Thinking.

Can talk

Strengths:

Agility

Combat at all ranges

Thinking

Reasoning

Flaws:

Not incredibly strong physically

Not amazing durability

Not amazing firepower

Size

Backstory (optional):

The United States was in a panic.

The war had ended, they had won, but the machines of war they had created had turned on them. They started killing those who made them.

The Americans fought desperately, using many a weapon, killing very few, and loosing very many.

After a while, they decided it was time for a new weapon, one that could combat their enemy on the same playing feild.

They called him scimitar, he looked like a cat, but was built like the strongest of their machines, V1.

Testing went fine, but they Americans feared what the machine would do if it found out that it would probably die in combat, and rather quickly.

Once it did, seeing something from the news on a worker’s phone one day, it broke out.

The head of the base waited for the body count to rise, but it never did. The only injury reported was a gunshot to the foot of a heavily armed guard, alongside a broken rib. He said the machine shot his foot, disarmed him, rammed into his shoulder, looked back, apologizing, and left out the door, running away under gunfire, not shooting back.

scimitar was never seen again, with the enemies, or by the US.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): ULTRAKILL universe, so basically hell.

Hex code: 2C82C9

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?:

Main character, primarily lurks around and watches stuff unfold during the events right before ULTRAKILL.

Last edited:
Don’t say that, he could come back and accept them all soon, never know.

On another note, I’ve just realized how cool blade wolf from MGR:R is, so it’s time to develop CAT V1 as a character now, I was originally gonna make some “unoriginal blade wolf replica” but then I realized.

View attachment 371734

I already have murder cat. : )
looks sick, and it's not very likely that he will come back..

(esther, i see your reaction, but it's time to face reality.)

Last edited:
looks sick, and it's not very likely that he will come back..
One way to find out.

@Elemental 131

If you’re reading this, can you please consider approving all like 10 characters that are waiting here? You don’t have to bother with any of this if you don’t want to, but you could still just specifically avoid STNH’s character and approve the others.

I’m only asking cause I (and everyone else here) want this RP to stay alive. I know you do too.

Ignore this if you want, but I thought it would be worth asking.

Honestly, I might just leave this RP.
It's not even about Elemental, just the fact that I don't have things to do here.
Sure I could try to start a scene, but that would probably end up being between just me, myself, and I. (Or in other words, I would most likely be the only one who would actually participate in it.)

One way to find out.

@Elemental 131

If you’re reading this, can you please consider approving all like 10 characters that are waiting here? You don’t have to bother with any of this if you don’t want to, but you could still just specifically avoid STNH’s character and approve the others.

I’m only asking cause I (and everyone else here) want this RP to stay alive. I know you do too.

Ignore this if you want, but I thought it would be worth asking.
do they get notified when you tag them?

Honestly, I might just leave this RP.
It's not even about Elemental, just the fact that I don't have things to do here.
Sure I could try to start a scene, but that would probably end up being between just me, myself, and I. (Or in other words, I would most likely be the only one who would actually participate in it.)
Honestly pretty relatable

We might as well just accept at this point Elemental hates all of us (Aside from maybe Esther on account of constantly blaming us for supposedly making things worse any time we bring it up without giving any actual explanation as to how.) and won't come back, but we should at least get an explanation as to the original reason of abandonment. Although, let's be honest, we're not getting that.

Last edited:
I'm not getting mad.
I simply want an answer. And I'll just assume you hate me as well and want me dead, because that's the way you act, although these thoughts could just be because of how annoying your constant :red:ing blame is, but that annoyance is at you, not elemental. I'm gonna just put you on ignore for the time being, probably better for both of us.

Last edited:
Elemental doesn't hate any of you simply because you're getting annoyed over waiting for a character, it also probably hurts to get accused of hate and wanting somebody dead while already not in the best mental state. It's also not easy to give an answer, especially if you're maybe worried that the people arguing won't like your reason.

For what I care, I have my answer. That's all I was asking for.
As for me assuming people hate me, I won't deny the high chance that just comes from me hating myself.
But that doesn't change the fact Esther could've gone about that better than just accusing everyone of making things worse any time the matter was brought up.
I won't claim either side innocent here however.
Now, it's probably best I just disappear for a while, not that I have much to do on TCF anymore anyway.

I don’t even :red:ing care if they’re just ideas now and never make it here, I just need somewhere to put them.

Name: A3G1S (AEGIS)

Age (optional): mid 30’s

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

a shirtless man, loads of scars, bald, some strange metal plating on his back with what appear to be holes, lots of metal symmetrical lines all over his body. A little bit shaky all the time. Muscular, but bad posture and around 6 feet tall. Usually wears military boots and pants, but no shirt due to the irregularities of his back and other parts of his body.

Species: human

Personality:

hollow, very traumatised and mentally harmed, fears his past and will do anything to avoid it. Tries to be happy, but very rarely is. Very hostile, his fear is shown through hostility.

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

nanomites

no armor

Abilities:

boosted physical abilities, nigh indestructible on parts where he’s activated his nanomites. Can reattach severed limbs by simply stabbing them back on and then mending them using nanomites, same with most injuries, so the only ways to defeat him are to either knock him out, sedate him, remove some crucial organs, or decapitate him.

The nanomites can also go outside of his skin to form weapons or anything else. They just can’t detach from him, or they shut off and he has to touch them again to reconnect.

Strengths:
Defense

overall agility

melee combat

healing

Flaws:

ranged combat

thinking

people skills

Backstory (optional):

In the times of modifying soldiers, there were many people who wanted to push the boundaries. Not just past legality… past morality. The largest worldwide terrorist group needed a weapon to combat all the super-soldiers that the other states were employing to stop them. They began a large operation that they called “The Arms.” It was a group of their own super soldiers which would be faster, deadlier, and much more terrifying. Very few of the subjects survived, and of those, one was stood out for the lack of morality in particular.

They called him project A3-G1s. Or just AEGIS. He was implanted with a series of engines inside his body, and tons of microscopic magnets and control centers for the nanomites that were put inside of him. And he was filled with them, he had spares in his back that he could pull out above his skin to create weapons, and about an inch of them on the skin itself, acting as an impenetrable barrier.

He killed many of the other nation’s soldiers before finally having enough.

bare hands, no shirt, no outside nanomites, he walked out of the facility, tearing doors open, punching holes in people, reflecting bullets off of his skin, taking rocket launchers to the chest, shattering cars with his hands. It was his message to them. He was done, he wasn’t to be followed.

and if he was followed, whoever followed him wouldn’t report back.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): earth, 2070-80

Hex code: EBD491

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: yes, finally a character that’s in the same universe as Dolos, I guess he‘s a main villain..? He’s just misunderstood really.

Captain.

The Ferryman.

BL0OD-BORN.

Cataclysm.

D O G.

SCIMITAR.

A3G1S.

All such good ideas that I’ve wanted to use for a while.

all hard work and multiple hours of brainstorming total. I’ve thought about each of them, how they’d act, who they’d befriend, who would be good, who would be bad.

I don’t want this to go out like some dwindling campfire. If you’re reading this elemental, which you may eventually will, I can guarantee everyone else here feels the same.

Don‘t abandon this RP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom