OOC Thousand Stars

(I think Layn would allow it, so go ahead and try it on for now.)
"Great! There are only 4 sodas left."
"Bro, we got a lot more problems! Like the meteor that crashed into Sector B yesterday."
"How do you even know what time it is?"
"You're getting off topic again. If we can find someone to trade, then we won't starve to death!

ATTENTION ALL ZACHS, GET THE :red: UP AND SHOVE THAT METEOR OUT! PATCH IT UP TOO, PIECES OF :red:!

I just wanted to say that."

(To be honest I didn't know until I posted here. But I'm very lazy, so I'm doing Layn a favor by not changing it. Just highlight it. It's also kinda cool so I'll leave it as be.)
"Yo, we found a planet!"
"How far is it?"
"Probably around 3 light days away."
"WHAT?!"

I suggest a bounty hunter. They usually work alone anyways. You could start them off with, I don’t know, some order to kill one of the existing characters by some unknown group.
Good idea..!

although who would they want to go kill..? (I'm a terrible decision maker.)

Name: "The Seeker" (Real name unknown)
Species: Human
Personality: Logical, Devoted, and Understanding, can be somewhat easy to get along with and doesn't like talking about his target or his past
Appearance:

Seeker.png

(Optional)Role: Bounty Hunter
(Optional)Rank: N/A
Ship/station/base: Corvette Spaceship.
Planet of origin: Mars (yes.
Abilities: He is pretty good with technology.
Equipment: A futuristic scythe, a wrench just in case something breaks down and a jetpack.
Strengths: Good with using technology, has a tendency to never give up
Weaknesses: Can be pretty harsh, isn't great at fighting without weapons.
(Optional)Hex: #476e52
(Optional, but recommended)Backstory:

the Seeker was born somewhere on Mars and lived with a single father (who was also a bounty hunter), however when the Seeker was around the age of 11, his father was killed
by one of his targets, this gave the Seeker his motivation to become a bounty hunter, to avenge his father and make sure the depths of space aren't troubled.

(Optional)Trivia/extra: I have nothing to say.

So what do you think..?

Last edited:
Name: "The Seeker" (Real name unknown)
Species: Human
Personality: Logical, Devoted, and Understanding, can be somewhat easy to get along with and doesn't like talking about his target or his past
Appearance:

View attachment 374225

(Optional)Role: Bounty Hunter
(Optional)Rank: N/A
Ship/station/base: W.I.P (they have a ship but as of now, I don't know how to work this out and will need help with this)
Planet of origin: Mars (yes.
Abilities: He is pretty good with technology.
Equipment: A futuristic scythe, a wrench just in case something breaks down and a jetpack.
Strengths: Good with using technology, has a tendency to never give up
Weaknesses: Can be pretty harsh, isn't great at fighting without weapons.
(Optional)Hex: #476e52
(Optional, but recommended)Backstory:

the Seeker was born somewhere on Mars and lived with a single father (who was also a bounty hunter), however when the Seeker was around the age of 11, his father was killed
by one of his targets, this gave the Seeker his motivation to become a bounty hunter, to avenge his father and make sure the depths of space aren't troubled.

(Optional)Trivia/extra: I have nothing to say.

So what do you think..?
Seems good (once again, I will not add it to the character list, I am tired and I feel sick)

Back
Top Bottom