tModLoader The Clicker Class

huh strange and no wasnt just this Boss alot of bosses seem to Aggro the clicker class player for no reason then just pure hate as it seems XD. I play the Melee class in our run and i sometimes have a hard time getting the aggro of some bosses. I will try some stuff out maybe we get the problem but i doubt it has anything to do with the join order that is always random. When i have the chance i might record it for a better understanding how bosses stupiditly chase after the clicker class player.

Hello, why, when I take any clicker in my hand, the game starts to slow down and give out 30 fps, and when I remove the clicker from my hand, everything becomes normal?

Hello, why, when I take any clicker in my hand, the game starts to slow down and give out 30 fps, and when I remove the clicker from my hand, everything becomes normal?

We need log files to help you. You'll find the log files in the logs folder. Look for client.log. (NOT the .zip file, the file named client or client.log)
Windows Logs: %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs (This is typically found in C:\Documents)
Linux Logs: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
Mac Logs:~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Log

After you find the file, simply drag and drop it into the text box.

If you are playing on the tml 1.4 alpha, use the ModLoader/Beta/Logs path instead

latest 1.4 alpha update broke clicker class - can't open consumable items like bags or crates while the mod is enabled. on opening a bag the log throws up this error:

[20:43:28] [Main Thread/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Terraria.Player.QuickSpawnItem(Int32, Int32)'.
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeNETCore30Platform.CompileMethodHook(IntPtr jit, IntPtr corJitInfo, CORINFO_METHOD_INFO& methodInfo, UInt32 flags, Byte*& nativeEntry, UInt64& nativeSizeOfCode)
at ClickerClass.Items.ClickerItemGlobal.OpenVanillaBag(String context, Player player, Int32 arg)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.OpenVanillaBag(String context, Player player, Int32 arg) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ItemLoader.cs:line 1139
at Terraria.Player.OpenBossBag(Int32 type) in tModLoader\Terraria\Player.cs:line 4057
at Terraria.UI.ItemSlot.RightClick_FindSpecialActions(Item[] inv, Int32 context, Int32 slot, Player player) in tModLoader\Terraria\UI\ItemSlot.cs:line 1059
at Terraria.UI.ItemSlot.RightClick(Item[] inv, Int32 context, Int32 slot) in tModLoader\Terraria\UI\ItemSlot.cs:line 983
at Terraria.Main.DrawInventory() in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 30326
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface_27_Inventory() in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 34152
at Terraria.Main.<SetupDrawInterfaceLayers>b__1571_24() in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 33645
at Terraria.UI.LegacyGameInterfaceLayer.DrawSelf() in tModLoader\Terraria\UI\LegacyGameInterfaceLayer.cs:line 12
at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw() in tModLoader\Terraria\UI\GameInterfaceLayer.cs:line 41
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 33717
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 48455
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 47697
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 559
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunLoop() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 880
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 415
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_(Boolean isServer) in tModLoader\Terraria\Program.cs:line 207
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs) in tModLoader\Terraria\Program.cs:line 173
at MonoLaunch.Main(String[] args) in tModLoader\Terraria\MonoLaunch.cs:line 52

latest 1.4 alpha update broke clicker class - can't open consumable items like bags or crates while the mod is enabled. on opening a bag the log throws up this error:

[20:43:28] [Main Thread/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Terraria.Player.QuickSpawnItem(Int32, Int32)'.
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeNETCore30Platform.CompileMethodHook(IntPtr jit, IntPtr corJitInfo, CORINFO_METHOD_INFO& methodInfo, UInt32 flags, Byte*& nativeEntry, UInt64& nativeSizeOfCode)
at ClickerClass.Items.ClickerItemGlobal.OpenVanillaBag(String context, Player player, Int32 arg)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.OpenVanillaBag(String context, Player player, Int32 arg) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ItemLoader.cs:line 1139
at Terraria.Player.OpenBossBag(Int32 type) in tModLoader\Terraria\Player.cs:line 4057
at Terraria.UI.ItemSlot.RightClick_FindSpecialActions(Item[] inv, Int32 context, Int32 slot, Player player) in tModLoader\Terraria\UI\ItemSlot.cs:line 1059
at Terraria.UI.ItemSlot.RightClick(Item[] inv, Int32 context, Int32 slot) in tModLoader\Terraria\UI\ItemSlot.cs:line 983
at Terraria.Main.DrawInventory() in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 30326
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface_27_Inventory() in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 34152
at Terraria.Main.<SetupDrawInterfaceLayers>b__1571_24() in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 33645
at Terraria.UI.LegacyGameInterfaceLayer.DrawSelf() in tModLoader\Terraria\UI\LegacyGameInterfaceLayer.cs:line 12
at Terraria.UI.GameInterfaceLayer.Draw() in tModLoader\Terraria\UI\GameInterfaceLayer.cs:line 41
at Terraria.Main.DrawInterface(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 33717
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 48455
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in tModLoader\Terraria\Main.cs:line 47697
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 559
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunLoop() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 880
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run() in D:\a\tModLoader\tModLoader\FNA\src\Game.cs:line 415
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_(Boolean isServer) in tModLoader\Terraria\Program.cs:line 207
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs) in tModLoader\Terraria\Program.cs:line 173
at MonoLaunch.Main(String[] args) in tModLoader\Terraria\MonoLaunch.cs:line 52
Fixed, thanks for the report

When will this mod be updated to 1.4.3? I tried running it earlier today but it crashes and sends a report log upon just loading the mod.

I really enjoyed this mod - until my toolbar disappeared. I'm using several mods and I think this one breaks the UI making the toolbar and curser invisible when the clicker is selected. I'm going to try turning mods on and off till I find which mod conflicts with the clicker class mod.

EDIT:
The conflicting mod is "Summoners Association" - tModLoader - Summoners Association

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this mod - until my toolbar disappeared. I'm using several mods and I think this one breaks the UI making the toolbar and curser invisible when the clicker is selected. I'm going to try turning mods on and off till I find which mod conflicts with the clicker class mod.

EDIT:
The conflicting mod is "Summoners Association" - tModLoader - Summoners Association
Post logs please:

[1.3]

We need log files to help you. You'll find the log files in the logs folder. Look for client.log. (NOT the .zip file, the file named client or client.log)
Windows Logs: %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs (This is typically found in C:\Documents\)
Linux Logs: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
Mac Logs:~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
After you find the file, simply drag and drop it here.

[1.4]
Post your context-dependent .log file(s) from the following 1.4 Alpha directory:

For startup issues - Install Directory/tModLoader-Logs/Launch.log
For client issues - Install Directory/tModLoader-Logs/client.log
For server issues - Install Directory/tModLoader-Logs/server.log

(To get to your install directory on Steam - right click tModLoader in the library, then hover over Manage and click on Browse local files.)

Hello, I am using this mode and there is a problem. When I look at any of your items in the market, it stops showing the information of all your items in my inventory and in the market with the mouse. The same goes for the items in the wizard store, I cannot see which item is stronger, could you please take care?

Hello, I am using this mode and there is a problem. When I look at any of your items in the market, it stops showing the information of all your items in my inventory and in the market with the mouse. The same goes for the items in the wizard store, I cannot see which item is stronger, could you please take care?
Can you test this with Clicker Class being the only mod enabled?

Back
Top Bottom