Resolved Banned on official Terraria discord server without a cause or reason..

Artificial

Terrarian
Subject name should about sum it up. Just message me privately admin and ill be happy to go over this with you! This is very debilitating on me and the server. Please help!

Last edited:
The forums share different sets of mods and admins, therefore the TCF people here can't really help you with discord moderation issues. If you got banned, try joining the Terraria Discord Appeals server and message the Mod Mail bot there for help.

It has me blocked.. or i was able to only post one message. I am being targeted maliciously... What is going on with terraria official admins and mods? I cant get a msg in there to appear. Hence forth, Ive msg'd discord and re-logic.. Is this my only options?

I didnt try alt account to not bypass what they did.. Im a honest guy irl.. and Ive yet to get a checkmark to the one msg that somehow got in. Ill try again right now, but i doubt it will go through.. Why is this happening? Basically.. I host a server. I use tshock and it requires VPN IP or IP to permit on whitelist. Someone accused me for ip grabbing.. Than I was banned.. Even after showing that documentation by tshock requesting IP for whitelist.. Config Settings (hit ctrl+f and search for whitelist). U will see this.. Im not trying to exploit people. Im simply protecting my server from randoms joining... without permission. Its called a whitelist! Help!

Attachments

• Proof.png
    Proof.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
i posted something like this on discord.. Looking for members for server! but i didnt specify i needed ip like i did here. This way nobody thinks im trying to do anything malicious. I refuse to disable whitelist and risk randoms joining server who know ip/port of server. Password isnt enough protection!

PS: ive had randoms try to join server too! Its showing me in console with my host command log thing. Persons IP and if they got in. This is standard without tshock mod engine. So yes... vanilla.. and yes, with any hosting company..

Last edited:
I refuse to disable whitelist and risk randoms joining server who know ip/port of server.
Did you send your IP and port directly into your LTP message or were you going to send it privately? Because if you're doing the latter, you wouldn't really need a whitelist/blacklist and could've saved you the trouble.

Also,
and Ive yet to get a checkmark to the one msg that somehow got in.
The bots can go through technical issues every now and then, so perhaps that might be why you haven't gotten a mark yet. Did you get a ban reason for Zeppelin, or did you disable direct messaging from server members before this happened?

didnt work. i was blocked. period, etc
Based on my experience, they'd never block people from using the mod mail bot unless they're abusing it, bot accounts or did over-the-top rule breaks that result in perma bans. Can't help you if that's the case then. You could try dming one of the mods/admins (preferably admins) through the member list and try to talk for a solution

I cannot connect with any admins, mods, even the bot....... Wasnt given a reason. After the dude posted that i was ip grabbing in the looking for area.... in front of everyone *slaps head* This is not me. But I only private server ip/port chat to others this info.. Its something called people spreading it to others, duh! And also. If youve hosted you will see a console window that shows everything, procresses, etc. Im a computer programmer but cannot hack. Sadly. But I believe in an alternative approach. Which is why Im notifying discord, re-login support, etc... Ill take this further because I am disabled and even if wasnt, being stepped on!!! This guy lied! End, cut, dry... He was on my server previously. Used 3 alt accounts to try to join and didnt get in! If youve ever hosted you see IP/PORT of individual joining server... duh x2. Thanx for help. Sorry for attitude. I've had a bad day today and it started with being banned BY A MALICIOUS USER HIMSELF!

Requesting someones IP isnt illegal is it? Not if you dont use it maliciously and with permission, etc.. This is common sense. IP is public domain! I believe anyways.. Well, I require it to add to whitelist.txt and enable whitelist to pervent basically bad people from getting on and messing with server map, etc... Its called a whitelist. Look into it all. I swear im not joshing any of you!

Requesting someones IP isnt illegal is it? Not if you dont use it maliciously and with permission, etc.. This is common sense. IP is public domain! I believe anyways.. Well, I require it to add to whitelist.txt and enable whitelist to pervent basically bad people from getting and and messing with server map, etc... Its called a whitelist. Look into it all. I swear im not joshing any of you!
Otherwise why can you whois anyones ip???? etc... Google or other sites like speedtest know your ip...

Question: Why is the guy who uses alt accounts, tried joining my server without permissions multiple times, god knows what else! Still on their server!? And here, the guy who is an admin, can computer program, tries to keep a clean server, etc... Is being nailed and hung to dry???? For public display? This isnt right. This is a human rights violation im sure of it.. Hence why I've escalated. It isn't right this individual gets away with slandering me on discord and lying about me so i get permanently blocked or something.. and to be honest. It isnt right that in my posts... If I want to request a woman at that time... because we have only men. So yes, diversify my server more... IS BEING NAILED FOR THAT TOO! Isnt that.. sexist towards a male??? I apologize for another topic.. But i need these questions answered! Because I was trying to recruit a woman for our server and I was bot blocked for saying "female first"..

Last edited:
Question: Why is the guy who uses alt accounts, tried joining my server without permissions multiple times, god knows what else! Still on their server!? and here, the guy who is an admin, can computer programmer, tries to keep a clean server, etc... Is being nailed and hung to dry???? For public display? This isnt right. This is a human rights violation im sure of it.. Hence why I've escalated. It isn't right this individual gets away with slandering me on discord and lying about me so i get permanently blocked or something.. and to be honest. It isnt right that in my posts... If I want to request a woman at that time... because we have only men. So yes, diversify my server more... IS BEING NAILED FOR THAT TOO! Isnt that.. sexist towards a male??? I apologize for another topic.. But i need these questions answered! Because I was trying to recruit a woman for our server and I was bot blocked for saying "female first"..
that was another problem i had.. but after.. this guy publicly announced me as an ip grabber and had me somehow blocked the F out!

Last edited:
As @Yello_X has said - we have nothing to do with the moderation of the Terraria discord. The correct process for appeals is to join that server that was linked and message the modmail bot there - you won't be able to send messages in the server itself. If you can't message the modmail bot, make sure that your settings are set to allow you to message people not on your friends list.

Question: Why is the guy who uses alt accounts, tried joining my server without permissions multiple times, god knows what else! Still on their server!? And here, the guy who is an admin, can computer program, tries to keep a clean server, etc... Is being nailed and hung to dry???? For public display? This isnt right. This is a human rights violation im sure of it.. Hence why I've escalated. It isn't right this individual gets away with slandering me on discord and lying about me so i get permanently blocked or something.. and to be honest. It isnt right that in my posts... If I want to request a woman at that time... because we have only men. So yes, diversify my server more... IS BEING NAILED FOR THAT TOO! Isnt that.. sexist towards a male??? I apologize for another topic.. But i need these questions answered! Because I was trying to recruit a woman for our server and I was bot blocked for saying "female first"..
Getting banned from discord is a human rights violation?

I cannot get into mod mail appeal at all.. A human rights violation is having someone post that im an ip grabber (when im not) for the purpose of malicious intent. Here is a screenshot of mod mail appeal under my unsaid account. As well, besides another player targeting me for something I didn't do! I think a player should be allowed to post requesting just a woman/or women. It has nothing to do with sexism, sexist, harassing, etc.. I simply was looking for another player to diversify my server because we were majority men.. That had to change. Anyways I cannot msg mod mail appeal bot at all. Thanx for trying to understand. PS: im disabled (not sure if this is relevant, but im tired of this mistreating..) You are acting like I am the one who is in the wrong.. When it was the "unsaid" person.

Attachments

• Proof.png
    Proof.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
As @Yello_X has said - we have nothing to do with the moderation of the Terraria discord. The correct process for appeals is to join that server that was linked and message the modmail bot there - you won't be able to send messages in the server itself. If you can't message the modmail bot, make sure that your settings are set to allow you to message people not on your friends list.
How? I thought you had to either be friends or mutual server to message each other? I see no option of directly messaging without these conditions met. Thanx!

Back
Top Bottom