OOC Thousand Stars

Should I post the current unfinished state of my apllications here?
It's not a lot of work left on them.

I prefer the planet to be referred to as something, since it be wrong to simply say

"A strange man lands on the same planet that "insert character" is on."

One more question, would it be alright if I have my characters arrive from another world? Simply because backstory reasons.

well I'm just going to have to figure it out, although I'm not editing my post from IC till I figure out on who's my bounty.

edit: I edited my IC post, so you can interact with my character if you exist

Last edited:
I really couldn’t stay out of this for very long… It still might be a bit before I join, but once I have time to I’ll want to be able to jump right in so here this is.
Name: Akari Ventelon
Species: Avianoid
Personality:
Appearance:
ED09D605-C38C-44C0-99CA-5A1B9085F08E.png

(Optional)Role: Dunno what this means
(Optional)Rank: Commander/Captain of the Strongarm V
Ship/station/base:
Ship name: Strongarm V
Ship class: A large spacial battleship that’s probably more in line with Freighter than the other classes.
Crew: Depends on whether having unimportant ones as side characters works or not. Since, a ship this size probably needs a pretty big crew and no way am I making applications for all of them, especially since most of them probably won’t even have a single line.
Sensors: Infrared, Sonic, and Heat Tracing, on top of normal sensor types like radar.
Propulsion: Fusion Thrusters.
FTL: Hyperdrive.
Defensive features:
-Plasma shields that can be activated in case of an attack. Hyperdrive cannot be used with the shields on, because the amount of power needed to use the shields doesn’t allow it. The shields can sustain a heavy amount of damage before shutting down, though.
-EMP Shields: Technology on board the ship can neutralize EMPs if prepared in advance.
Weapons:
-Plasma Rototurrets: Small turrets that can be found in great number on the Strongarm V. They can rotate 360° and fire weak plasma rounds. Their numbers make them formidable, however.
-Starmine Railgun: A powerful railgun that fires dead star matter. The round pierces into its target about 7 meters before activating and tearing apart its surroundings, sucking them into itself. After that, it explodes outwards, with a mix of the explosion and the burst of shrapnel and debris destroying the target.
-Sonic Mines: Similar to the mines from Jango Fett’s Slave I.
Special features (Optional):
-EMPs
Planet of origin:
Avaline, rainforest planet with an Avianoid civilization build above the trees.
Abilities: Her visor can allow heat vision when activated.
Equipment: Plasma Blade, Tripleshot pistol and shock grenades.
Strengths: Her armor can resist most small projectiles.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t do too well with the cold
(Optional)Hex: #3283a8
(Optional, but recommended)Backstory: Akari comes from a powerful family in the Avian Empire, and this is why she was able to gain a high rank in its military. Currently, the Strongarm V’s mission is to take over other worlds (or ships).

I really couldn’t stay out of this for very long… It still might be a bit before I join, but once I have time to I’ll want to be able to jump right in so here this is.
Name: Akari Ventelon
Species: Avianoid
Personality:
Appearance:
View attachment 374760
(Optional)Role: Dunno what this means
(Optional)Rank: Commander/Captain of the Strongarm V
Ship/station/base:
Ship name: Strongarm V
Ship class: A large spacial battleship that’s probably more in line with Freighter than the other classes.
Crew: Depends on whether having unimportant ones as side characters works or not. Since, a ship this size probably needs a pretty big crew and no way am I making applications for all of them, especially since most of them probably won’t even have a single line.
Sensors: Infrared, Sonic, and Heat Tracing, on top of normal sensor types like radar.
Propulsion: Fusion Thrusters.
FTL: Hyperdrive.
Defensive features:
-Plasma shields that can be activated in case of an attack. Hyperdrive cannot be used with the shields on, because the amount of power needed to use the shields doesn’t allow it. The shields can sustain a heavy amount of damage before shutting down, though.
-EMP Shields: Technology on board the ship can neutralize EMPs if prepared in advance.
Weapons:
-Plasma Rototurrets: Small turrets that can be found in great number on the Strongarm V. They can rotate 360° and fire weak plasma rounds. Their numbers make them formidable, however.
-Starmine Railgun: A powerful railgun that fires dead star matter. The round pierces into its target about 7 meters before activating and tearing apart its surroundings, sucking them into itself. After that, it explodes outwards, with a mix of the explosion and the burst of shrapnel and debris destroying the target.
-Sonic Mines: Similar to the mines from Jango Fett’s Slave I.
Special features (Optional):
-EMPs
Planet of origin:
Avaline, rainforest planet with an Avianoid civilization build above the trees.
Abilities: Her visor can allow heat vision when activated.
Equipment: Plasma Blade, Tripleshot pistol and shock grenades.
Strengths: Her armor can resist most small projectiles.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t do too well with the cold
(Optional)Hex: #3283a8
(Optional, but recommended)Backstory: Akari comes from a powerful family in the Avian Empire, and this is why she was able to gain a high rank in its military. Currently, the Strongarm V’s mission is to take over other worlds (or ships).
Role means something like "engineer" or "doctor"
and rank is like "lieutenant" or "commander"
EDIT: Also seems good

Back
Top Bottom