tModLoader Fargo's Mods

No, Calamity is in T-Mod 1.4, but also, it just dosen’t work. Calamity and Fargo’s mod just don’t work together, it’s simple
If you mean that its being ported to 1.4 then yes you are correct but it is not out yet on 1.4, and its not as simple as they don't work together cause they previously have been before the new calamity update. Of course people are gonna come ask questions and be confused on two mods that previously worked together don't anymore

Yeah, stating it "just doesn't work" is misleading. It worked in the past, updates may have taken place with one or the other that has caused them to be incompatible for the time being.

Yeah, stating it "just doesn't work" is misleading. It worked in the past, updates may have taken place with one or the other that has caused them to be incompatible for the time being.
Terraria_ Sand is Overpowered 2022-06-05 11_31_45 AM.png

This is what shows up for me when I have both Calamity Mod and Fargo enabled which sucks cause I wanted to play with the both of them :(

this is the last time I used this thread :eek:
I may reply to some things soon but most of it is probably no longer relevant
Hey, um, I'm playing on 1.3, and whenever I equip the Omega Blue Enchantment or any of its upgrades, my character just freezes in place and I can't move. Whenever I turn off any of the enchantment thingies on the config, it does absolutely nothing. Right now, I'm using the things used to create the Omega Blue Enchantment, and all the other enchantments used to craft the Force Of Desolation, and all of the other forces, including Soul Of The Universe, Soul Of Dimensions, Soul Of Terraria, and Soul Of The Siblings, and it works just fine, but it takes up too much space in my inventory. Can you help me fix it?

I'm not having any issues with Fargo's/Calamity at the moment (Though the world I'm in hasn't been progressed through much, I've only beaten the squirrel boss so far), but I do have 2 questions regarding Fargo's on it's own.

First off, the Mutant's Gift has a tooltip stating that if you use it when Master Mode is active, it will activate Masochist Mode, so far I am on a Journey world with the enemy difficulty cranked to Master difficulty (gotta abuse that free accessory slot), with Eternity and Calamity Malice enabled. The Gift item does not mention anything about MasoMode when I use it, so I assume it's not working because it's a Journey World, despite Master being toggled on. Is this intentional, coz I don't mind the extra difficulty, but I want to use Journey to reduce the grind for building materials, especially since the crafting trees for Calamity's endgame stuff are long as balls. I'd rather speedrun Final Fantasy XII to get the Wyrmhero Blade, and my old savefile for that is 212 hours.

Secondly, why the hell does the Deviantt keep laughing at me?

1656316177521.png

Literally every time I've spoken to her in the last 20 minutes, her dialogue is something like this.

Hi, i'm new to the whole terraria modded scene. Does anyone know if fargosmutants and fargossouls mod with the coresponding dlc will be updated to run on 1.4? Sorry if this has already been asked before, i just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help :)

I'm not having any issues with Fargo's/Calamity at the moment (Though the world I'm in hasn't been progressed through much, I've only beaten the squirrel boss so far), but I do have 2 questions regarding Fargo's on it's own.

First off, the Mutant's Gift has a tooltip stating that if you use it when Master Mode is active, it will activate Masochist Mode, so far I am on a Journey world with the enemy difficulty cranked to Master difficulty (gotta abuse that free accessory slot), with Eternity and Calamity Malice enabled. The Gift item does not mention anything about MasoMode when I use it, so I assume it's not working because it's a Journey World, despite Master being toggled on. Is this intentional, coz I don't mind the extra difficulty, but I want to use Journey to reduce the grind for building materials, especially since the crafting trees for Calamity's endgame stuff are long as balls. I'd rather speedrun Final Fantasy XII to get the Wyrmhero Blade, and my old savefile for that is 212 hours.

Secondly, why the hell does the Deviantt keep laughing at me?

View attachment 374960
Literally every time I've spoken to her in the last 20 minutes, her dialogue is something like this.
I’m not sure about the first part, but if your world is using thee "not the bees" seed, the Deviantt will only laugh after they've given you gifts (Fargowiltas/Deviantt.cs at dcdace5ea55b5afaed6bce5be091aa2eb5ffb5b9 · Fargowilta/Fargowiltas).

I’m not sure about the first part, but if your world is using thee "not the bees" seed, the Deviantt will only laugh after they've given you gifts (Fargowiltas/Deviantt.cs at dcdace5ea55b5afaed6bce5be091aa2eb5ffb5b9 · Fargowilta/Fargowiltas).
Cheers, then, I didn't realize that. My world is a Drunk x Celebration x Constant seed (using a different mod to enable multiple features), but in the configs for Mutant Mod, I found an "enable world features" tab and turned off Not The Bees, which was on by default, now Deviantt is using her quotes as normal.

Also, it's worth noting that in her Happiness quotes, she Likes the Jungle, and claims that something about it makes her laugh. So it's no wonder a jungle-only world would send her bat:red: insane laughing.

Is Fargo's Soul mod supposed to make Frost Moon/Pumpkin Moon waves regress (progess of waves goes backward) whenever a player dies? It's happening to both singleplayer and multiplayer, and it's especially annoying in multiplayer because it's very easy for someone to die. I've tested with entering singleplayer only with only Fargo's Mutant mod and both Mutant/Souls mod, and it seems to only regress when Souls mod is on. This is for tmod 1.4 btw.

Is Fargo's Soul mod supposed to make Frost Moon/Pumpkin Moon waves regress (progess of waves goes backward) whenever a player dies? It's happening to both singleplayer and multiplayer, and it's especially annoying in multiplayer because it's very easy for someone to die. I've tested with entering singleplayer only with only Fargo's Mutant mod and both Mutant/Souls mod, and it seems to only regress when Souls mod is on. This is for tmod 1.4 btw.
Yes. (FargowiltasSouls/EModePlayer.cs at e673b2dab6dffd2c02f935583e7ab30ae2e5cc26 · Fargowilta/FargowiltasSouls)

Hi, just wondering if anybody is having issues to where you can't load the Fargo mod because it's outdated in 1.4. Could somebody look into it. It says it was made for 2022.6.96.1 but I'm using version 2022.7.9.0

Attachments

• 20220703180702_1.jpg
    20220703180702_1.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 174
Hi, just wondering if anybody is having issues to where you can't load the Fargo mod because it's outdated in 1.4. Could somebody look into it. It says it was made for 2022.6.96.1 but I'm using version 2022.7.9.0
delete them from your mod list on modloader, unsub from them on the steam page if you are subbed to them, reload modloader then download them again from the mod page there, it works fine for me now. Hope this helps =)

The same thing is happening to me, I already tried deleting them in the game, restarting the modloader, redownloading them from the modloader's mod manager, also from the workshop and it still doesn't work, I think we have to wait for the creator to solve this

You are going to have to manually add the mod

Download the following mod and replace it in your mods folder: Release Banner Recipe fix · Lurrae/Fargowiltas-Bannerfix
How to install mods manually: Basic tModLoader Usage Guide · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki

A question, can you turn off masochist mode? I wasn't aware that defeating mutant in master mode would activate it, now he is basically unbeatable for me cause when he is about to send his four death rays it just lags the :red: out of my game and I can't dodge them.

(Edit) k, got him. Just had to make sure to fight him in space a portion of his projectiles went of the map.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom