tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Bug report: I was trying a playthrough with one of my friends but when I tried to spawn the strange portal mini boss using the anomaly detector to fight seed of infection, the boss spawn effect played then nothing else happened. Not sure if its a problem on my end or if the boss doesn't work in multiplayer.

so is there anyone here who can give a guide on how to get all of the items required to summon king slayer III? I am playing as a druid in expert mode

The wiki says plutonium is post moon lord but you can get it with laser drill from the martian event. I know the wiki is outdated but I want to make sure that it isn't a bug

I personally farm king slime for mass-money-gathering, tho I'm not sure if you're playing on expert or normal, and I always play on expert.
thank you, I actually already beat him before you posted this message lol, also, I think King Slayer might be my favorite terraria boss fight I have ever fought, so this is the official start of the king slayer III fan club

edit:
it says to add new post I have to edit this one, so does anyone know how to actually SEE anything in the souless caverns?

Last edited:
Hello there , I'm new here and I'm just here to ask for help with the mod . Here is the situation:
I'm on Tmodloader 1.3 64bit
1.If I use Mod of Redemption v.0.7.9.6 and AlchemistNPC / Lite I get stuck on one place if I use Battle or Ranger Combination from Alachemist NPC
2. If I use the newest version of Mod of Redemption v.0.8.(something) I get 30 fps ( exactly on half) every time when night comes and also Alchemist NPC problems are gone
If you need more information I will try to provide it .

I have a bug that when i try to make a world with Mod of Redemption on it will just exit tmodloader at somepoint without logs....i tried and made a world but when i only had MoR on and it was a small world.All of my mods are QoL so idk why it just doesnt work with them or when i try to make a large world in general.

this is a really awesome mod. after the full 0.8 would be released, redemption could finally became one to rival the calamity mod.

So, I've got a question regarding the Forest Nymph, please.

I've got the Pixies out, but they're not talking to her. I have an alignment of 2. The only time I ever dipped below an alignment of 0 was in killing The Keeper when they were with their protectee.

image.png

Here are some screenshots.
I do have the King's Oak staff.
image.png

The Pixies are swarming, but not talking.
image.png

This video says it should work just as I'm doing.

What am I doing wrong, exactly, please?

Back
Top Bottom