Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post doesn't really disprove or even imply that there won't be Terraria 2.
Thing is that "the next game is probably not Terraria 2" is a different proposition from "there will never be a Terraria 2". It's perfectly possible the ReLogic team would like to do something different for their next game, and come back to Terraria with a Terraria 2 after that next game, for example. Whatever their next game is, whether it's Terraria 2 or something different, we can expect that they'll keep supporting it with updates for a long while before going on to their third game -- Terraria has been going on for ten years after all.

Thing is that "the next game is probably not Terraria 2" is a different proposition from "there will never be a Terraria 2". It's perfectly possible the ReLogic team would like to do something different for their next game, and come back to Terraria with a Terraria 2 after that next game, for example. Whatever their next game is, whether it's Terraria 2 or something different, we can expect that they'll keep supporting it with updates for a long while before going on to their third game -- Terraria has been going on for ten years after all.
Maybe by "the next game isn't terraria 2" they mean the next game is not just terraria version 2.0

Is an update in the foreseeable future?
Yeah, the Labor of Love update, 1.4.4.

If you mean an update in the sense of a "State of the Game" for June, then they're traditionally at the end of the month or even the beginning of the next month, so probably tomorrow or at worst a couple days later.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if released in like winter 2022 or maybe begining of 2023.
I don't mind tho more time to polish things.

I mean I'd assume if they did do cross play, it'd be solely between Mobile and Console as those two are managed by DR Studios besides both are also closed source as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom