Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks ABSOLUTELY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!
sorry not sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Noice.

Now, let's steer the hype train in a different direction: Cenx happens to have a sundial with the Skyware aesthetic. It quite clearly does something.

WHAT DOES THE SUNDIAL DO? I MUST KNOW. DO I NEED TO PULL OUT THE CUTE LITTLE ASCII EMOTICON AGAIN?

Wow awesome!
I didn't even notice this when I had came on the forums xD.
Good job to all the developer's who are working on this, your hard work is appreciated, and you will get payed a lot for your effort in return =P.

I do love looking through and trying to pick out little things but please can you stop painting the grass? It freaks people out and people keep saying there are new biomes in the picture. It took my about 2 minutes of messing around in terraria to duplicate the grass and tree. I really am hoping there are new biomes but please stop painting the grass.

DON'T PAINT THE GRASS

Funny, I was actually considering a suggestion for a Credit Card item that would let you pay through your piggy bank or safe. Either way, AWESOME. Especially the favourite items function.

I found a few things in the background:
New banners (most from the Lunar event)
Enchantment Table?
Peace Candle (who's suggestion was that, congrats!)
Electric Wire blocks?
Skyware Pole?
Woodwork Mill?
Adamantite Forge animation

2nd Pic:
Quartz Block
Space Mount sold by Travelling Merchant?
Another furniture theme (im not talking about the granite)
Bedrock?

3rd Pic:
Brown Grass (new biome/season/aging grass/paint?)
New liquid blocks (not the liquidfall blocks)

That's what i think so far

Oh wow this is just astounding! I'm burning up with hype! Can't wait for those delicious features! Yummy! Kinda wanna eat pizza. Hmmm...

EDIT: I know this doesn't matter at all and is not relevant, but have you guys ever thought about smoothing the lighting even further?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom