Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great mod answer, hahaha!

Its a serious one though, as sarcastic as it may sound. There is no release date, and no word on "is it close or not" . . . it really WILL be done when it is ready, the creators of the game won't know until the current work being done is done.

I understand that 1.3 is going to be huge, is morally important but other than seeing 1.3 spoilers, which great work you all have done, is to see any updates one the mac/linux development, so far, all i know is that its supposed to come out by 1.3 to let mac players experience the update... other than that ad the forum for it, there hasnt been much said. Great Work though, Congratz for Amazon players :D

Its a serious one though, as sarcastic as it may sound. There is no release date, and no word on "is it close or not" . . . it really WILL be done when it is ready, the creators of the game won't know until the current work being done is done.

I understand that that it's serious, you can't give an answer that doesn't exist. But just to be sure, you could just say something among the lines of "there is no definite launch date as of now" or something. I'm not complaining about your answer, mind you, just that some people might. Mostly because it's quite obvious that "it will be done when it's done", so the answer to the question of *when* would be "no date" instead of "when it's done". Sorry, don't want to come off as a douche.

I understand that that it's serious, you can't give an answer that doesn't exist. But just to be sure, you could just say something among the lines of "there is no definite launch date as of now" or something. I'm not complaining about your answer, mind you, just that some people might. Mostly because it's quite obvious that "it will be done when it's done", so the answer to the question of *when* would be "no date" instead of "when it's done". Sorry, don't want to come off as a douche.

Its more a matter of "this question has been answered half a dozen times in this thread already and its getting sort of silly". SzGamer specifically linked the original info by Cenx about the release earlier!

my question is why you're using an orichalcum sword

Why not? Its a cool guy.

Its more a matter of "this question has been answered half a dozen times in this thread already and its getting sort of silly". SzGamer specifically linked the original info by Cenx about the release earlier!

I see. Well, I suppose there's no helping that. There will always be people who don't pay attention. And it's not like this thread, of all places, would be the first place with an answer as to "when it's going to come out".

I guess the hype is just too much for some people! I know every single day I check the front page and twitter. One of these days I will be a very happy man. One day I will sever all contact with humanity, lock myself in a room with supplies and play this update until someone breaks my door. Oh well, c'est la vie. I guess I'll just stay away from twitter then. My poor heart can't take all these juicy spoilers.

I do love looking through and trying to pick out little things but please can you stop painting the grass? It freaks people out and people keep saying there are new biomes in the picture. It took my about 2 minutes of messing around in terraria to duplicate the grass and tree. I really am hoping there are new biomes but please stop painting the grass.

DON'T PAINT THE GRASS
To be fair, it wasn't meant to appear as a new biome XD

This is so glorious I'm going to throw up rainbows. Seriously though, this is the first game thats taken forth its true potential! Unlike some games, such as minecraft, they really never address the things that people really want. All these new features are star examples of how good a game can be if the developers would just add the little things that make everything easier and more enjoyable. I'm extremely excited for the new update, so I can finally play it as a mac user! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom