Terraria Graphic Novel Series Revealed!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*Extreme happi noises*
I could not help myself. Here is a sneak peak :)
bunny.jpg

no thats gay
Hi there @ilikewomen just a heads up for going forward that this kind of dismissive and insensitive message isn't going to be a suitable tone on these forums. I wanted to mention it to make you aware since you may not be, and it's something to keep in mind if you decide to post again. :) Send me a message HERE if you have questions.

Hi there @ilikewomen just a heads up for going forward that this kind of dismissive and insensitive message isn't going to be a suitable tone on these forums. I wanted to mention it to make you aware since you may not be, and it's something to keep in mind if you decide to post again. :) Send me a message HERE if you have questions.
Sorry to say, but he was right, sir. He meant gay, but not in the way you think. Like meaning fussy or picky or choosy.

Sorry to say, but he was right, sir. He meant gay, but not in the way you think. Like meaning fussy or picky or choosy.
I agree that fussy or picky or choosy (or some other more derogatory word like that) was probably meant. It doesn't change the fact that choosing to use the word "gay" for that can be seen as insensitive, and that the overall tone was dismissive. If you'd like to talk further about this, I'd like to request that you send me a private message so that the thread can get back on topic. :)

Back
Top Bottom