Game Mechanics A small change to the goblin tinkerer.

IM YELLING AT YOU FOR SOME REASON, ACTUALLY COME TO THINK LF IT YOU ASKED ME TO YELL AT YOU.

Actually not bad

Yeah that does sûck, I found one accidentally on a new world on the first chest I came across lol, RNG hates everyone

Maybe four extractinatior parts, one sold by the tinkerer, mechanic, merchant, and traveling merchant (maybe someone else, because rng), for 4-5 gold each. This puts it post-dungeon, so people can't complain too much about balance.

Maybe four extractinatior parts, one sold by the tinkerer, mechanic, merchant, and traveling merchant (maybe someone else, because rng), for 4-5 gold each. This puts it post-dungeon, so people can't complain too much about balance.
Well, all the extractinator does is put out very few early ores, and mostly coins, using silt which is quite time consuming to acquire in earlymode, even with a nightmare pick.

If the devs were to go with your version, I could see this:

Strange Bolts: sold by Merchant
Strange Engine:Sold by Goblin Guy
Strange __________:Sold by Mechanic(something for that little screen)
Strange Pump: Sold by Traveling Merchant

Having strange (or some other adjective) willhave players put two and two together and end up crafting it. (Or go to the whimsical guide)

Yes, please. I checked this thread because "hey, perhaps it's an idea which makes reforging less of a :red:!" but as Krieg says, "heh, close enough."

My one Extractinator is heavily guarded by the Steampunker and the Mechanic, since I don't want anything to happen to it.

Mine is somewhere in my chests, never actually found a use for it tbh
I've only used it for getting the special pet and the occasional platinum ore.

But this idea seems like a good one, especially considering the chances that you'll actually get a Extractinator without grinding for it like I did hours on end.. :confused:

Support +1

Back
Top Bottom