tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

Hi i dont know if anyone can reply to me but idk how to get this mod i have searched on the browser on the tmodloader but i find nothing when i search the name Yet Another Boss Health Bar i would find it very nice if someone knows how to search for it or something, i have also tryed to see some yt videos how to install mods and they all say the same thing to go te the browser and search then name there, but it dont work :(
thanks if u want to help me :D
Quick Edit: Sorry if this question is dumb i am infact not the smartest person on earth.

Hi i dont know if anyone can reply to me but idk how to get this mod i have searched on the browser on the tmodloader but i find nothing when i search the name Yet Another Boss Health Bar i would find it very nice if someone knows how to search for it or something, i have also tryed to see some yt videos how to install mods and they all say the same thing to go te the browser and search then name there, but it dont work :(
thanks if u want to help me :D
Quick Edit: Sorry if this question is dumb i am infact not the smartest person on earth.
pretty sure this isn't updated to 1.4, tmodloader's main version has now been moved to 1.4

Not YABHB, but there are those three:
While that's plenty already (plus there's also Calamity's MGR-style bars), there could be a port of YABHB that would basically be the vanilla Terraria 1.4 health bars except up to three of them at once like how YABHB works. The vanilla bar is kinda janky for bosses that have several distinct health pools, like Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, the Twins, Golem, or Moon Lord.

The vanilla health bar doesn't show different colours based on the boss health value, doesn't show how much damage you did in one attack and it is very bad at showing the health of multiple boss bodies. It's also so much smaller and the blood red colour doesn't really fit with the UI.
Other mods on the workshop aren't nearly as good sadly. They all lack the above features!

PLS update this to 1.4, we need it ;(

Back
Top Bottom