Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria Suggestions

Duskuro🌳

Terrarian
It's probably too late. Terraria 2 then.

JOURNEY MODE:
  1. More summons option in Journey Mode please. A Slider from 1 to 100 extra summons I guess? Yes this includes sentries.

2. Permanent buffs option in Journey Mode please. Whatever potion you drink will become permanent even through death until you untoggle this option.

3. Luck Stat Slider. I want to go past the luck limit in Journey Mode. Allow us to bring the luck limit to 777 or 7777777 or whatever broken to the point where everything is 100% drop rate. Also Luck should affect critical chance and critical damage should it not? Please change it so it does.

4. Auto Research for Journey Mode? If you have enough of an item in your inventory to duplicate the research automatically activates? Its a pain in the butt doing it one by one. Make sure auto research doesn't consume the items before you have enough to duplicate because what if you're playing multiplayer and you and your friend's items combined can start duplicating? Make this toggleable maybe for people who don't like it and want to know exactly what they research. Or a "research all in inventory" option.

5. Auto Delete items in your inventory which have been researched. Don't want your inventory being clogged by banners and stuff which you have already researched. Course you don't want this feature to accidentally auto delete Legendary, Mythical, Ruthless, and Unreal weapons of course.

6. Journey Mode change time. If you click on day twice or night twice nothing happens. Could you tweak it so if you click a certain time twice it skips a full day? In other words I can keep spamming the day button until I get a solar eclipse or night button till I get a night event I want rather than back and forth between day and night. Its a hassle. Better yet something which allows Journey Mode players to start events as long as they are unlocked.

7. Full Bright option. So you can see every block as if it were totally bright.

8. Journey mode doesn't have no respawn time cheat? Respawn time sucks.

9. Projectile Homing Mode. All those projectiles your melee attacks send out, all ranger bullets and arrows chlorophyte or not, all mage projectiles, and all summoner projectiles are now homing. Aim is overrated. Also make the homing stronger so even if I shoot in the opposite direction and the projectile is nowhere near the enemy the projectile will turn around and chase.

10. Projectile Velocity Mode. Sometimes Projectiles are just too slow. Speed them up please.

11. Ore vein miner. Love it. Guess it fits right in as a Journey mode cheat if you ask me.

12. Functional Vanity Slots. Double the armor slots and accessory slots. Make sure the set bonus of the armor in the vanity slot works too. Not sure how that would work if you're equipping two of the same set. Double Stardust Guardians? That would be cool if someone could make it work.

13. Infinite ammo. Yes I know we could just duplicate the ammo but even stacks of 999 or 9999 run out sooner or later. I don't want to pay attention to it at all. Please make an infinite ammo option so I can do so.

14. Damage Reduction Slider. So skilled players can play with unskilled players. Perhaps the unskilled will have their damage reduction higher.
EQUIPMENT:
  1. Potion Bag Pouch. Maximum power and survival requires you to carry a lot of potions in your inventory. We need a potion bag which by clicking quick buff, heal, or mana will use the potions inside the bag. Bruh the Yoyo Bag looks exactly like what I would think the Potion Bag/Pouch should look like. Edit: So Void Bag has been given these things... I think you should still make the Potion Pouch since the point of the Void Bag was to pick up items when your inventory was full and it can't serve its original purpose if it is full of potions, food, ale/sake, flasks, and stationary buff stations... Make the Potion Pouch and limit it to potions, food, ale/sake, flasks, and stationary buff stations. If you think at that point it shouldn't still be called Potion Pouch then call it Buff Bag? Personally I think Potion Pouch sounds better and just make the exceptions to those other things.

2. Combine the Cell Phone with Demon Conch and Magic Conch? One teleports you home, the other to hell, and the last to the right or left oceans. Might as well combine them since they all have the function of teleporting you to places. Conch Phone? Edit: It has been done but I require one last thing. Teleport to the center of the world. Because in some special seeds your spawn isn't in the center of the world. (CelebrationMk10)

3. Wormhole Mirror? Mirror of Return? Wormhole is great for playing with friends but having a limited amount of potions suck. Also Potion of Return is useful in general and I find it odd and a shame that Magic Mirror doesn't have a Mirror of Return upgrade already. Make mirrors for both these potions and combine them with the Conch Phone? Oh hey I forgot about Teleportation Potions. That could totally use a Mirror too. Random Magic Mirror? Or just Random Mirror.

4. Rod of Discord + Hook of Dissonance + Portal Gun = Something. I mean the base item will be Rod of Discord. Upgrade it somehow? Maybe so you can teleport three times before Chaos State? Hmm... If you combine this with Conch Phone... Mirror of Return + Portal Gun = Mirror of Portal? Portals which are more than one use which you and you friends can use? Maybe apply this to Wormhole Mirrors too? Then Rod of Discord + Conch Phone = Conch Phone of Discord? Left click to do your usual teleporting but has three charges before Chaos State. And when Left clicking gives the option to teleport home, left ocean, right ocean, hell, or random. Edit: This all sounds stupid now. Rod of Harmony is nice. Not sure if they should do anything with the Portal Gun because its a Valve Easter Egg item but Surely they can do something with the Hook of Dissonance and the Lunar Hook perhaps... Lunar Hook is a rather underwhelming endgame hook if you ask me.

5. I recently learned that Ultrabright Torches isn't the brightest torch. Could someone please fix this? Currently the brightest torch is the White Torch. Probably because it isn't tinted blue like Ultrabright Torch. Why is Ultrabright Torch even tinted blue? Make it white and make it brighter than White Torch? I mean they will look very similar but one will be very much brighter after being placed down.

6. Guide to Critter Companionship be made into a consumable toggleable item like Torch God's Favor. When killing a Prismatic Lacewing to summon the Empress of Light I put my Guide to Critter Companionship temporarily in my trash and sometimes accidentally end up deleting it. Same thing with Critter Shampoo. I cannot be bothered with keeping something useless in my vanity slots. I put accessories that I sometimes use in there to be ready to switch out. Edit: So the Critter Companionship is now a toggleable but not a consumable... Still I think it should be a consumable toggleable.

7. Infinite Quiver/Infinite Musket Pouch but for Rocket I and Rocket II. Rain destruction.

8. Unlimited Chum Bucket! Unlimited Master Bait!

9. Ugh I wish there was a Chum Caster + Hotline Fishing Rod + Golden Fishing Rod. Chum for fishing up enemies, Hotline for lava (yes I know the Lava proof Tackle Bag exists but I'd like the ultimate rod to be independent of it), Golden for highest fishing power. Also Crystal Ball the Chum Bucket (Make it unlimited) and add that to the Lava proof Tackle Bag (Permanent passive more fishing power. I do not want to bother throwing chum all the time. Or maybe it makes it so every time you cast your Rod it throws chum to the exact spot your bobble will land.) Honestly I find it weird that the Golden Fishing Rod can't fish in lava when the Golden Bug Net can catch underworld insects.

10. Fishing Rods should be able to pull enemies towards you like Minecraft. I personally think that it is a very enjoyable feature and no reason Terraria shouldn't have it just because Minecraft does.

11. Golden Glowing Fishing Bobbler at 200 Angler fishing missions.

12. Unbreakable Golden Key. This came to be thanks to you adding in chains to lock chests. Assuming Golden Keys are what will be required to open the chains its best to have an Infinite/Unbreakable Golden Key. Next do this: Unbreakable Golden Key + Shadow Key +Temple Key + Jungle Key + Frozen Key + Hallowed Key + Corruption Key + Crimson Key + Desert Key + Key of Light + Key of Night + Keybrand?/Cosmic Car Key?/Bone Key? = Keychain?/Skeleton Key?/Master Key? At this point its really up to you. What do you want this new item to be? An accessory? A melee weapon upgrade to Keybrand? A mount or a pet for some reason? Just make sure that as long as this item is in your inventory or equipped in vanity or accessory slot that you will be able to open any chest. Hmm... Not sure about the Key of Light and Key of Night though. Don't want to be accidentally turning empty chests into mimics. But if you do end up including Key of Light and Night in this recipe either its random and either Hallowed or Corrupt/Crimson mimics can appear or a new kind of mimic with new drops perhaps? Hallowed Corruption/Crimson? Edit: This all sounds rather stupid but to some extent I still stand by it.

13. Craftable evil altar. I would like to destroy all of them in my world to spawn all the ores, and still be able to craft evil altar exclusive items AT MY HOUSE and not have to run to wherever the nearest evil altar is.

14. Banner compiler of some sort. An item which combines all banners into one and has them all active as long as they are in your inventory or something. Perhaps it should be a weapon? Banner flagpole with a spear on top.

15. Convert Water Candle into a buff therefore I don't have to find a platform to place it on everywhere I go that I want to use a water candle.

16. Make Ultrabright Torch brighter than White Torch? Or don't and leave White Torch as the brightest but make sure White Torch also has a Campfire and perhaps give it an upgrade of waterproof so I don't have to use Coral/Ichor/Cursed Torches for underwater areas.

17. Pocket Base. A dimensional base which you can take with you from any world to any other world. Portable home. Something like that. I really need this Red. Terraria 2? Btw I thought this up after seeing that echo monolith spoiler. Instead of thinking it was invisible I thought it appeared out of nowhere.

18. Pylon Fragment: Infinite use item which allows you to teleport to other pylons without being currently next to a pylon. Probably should combine this with the Conch Phone.

19. Bewitching Table + Slice of Cake + Crystal Ball + Ammo Box + War table + Sharpening Station = Fortress? All I know is I want to combine all stationary buffing stations into a singular object and consumes a single buff slot rather than six. A reward for collecting all the stationary buffing stations. Also please increase Slice of Cake duration to 10m or from what I hear about 1.4.4 "until you die it's permanent". Edit: its 1.4.4 and the Cake's duration is still 2m. The cake is a lie!

20. Grenade/bomb/dynamite glove? The demolitionist should sell this tool/weapon right from the start. Left click to use explosives as ammo. Right click to immediately detonate. I'm sick of how slow one throws dynamite and how long it takes to explode. I want this tool to fix that. Glove or Gun.

21. Bring back the Horn O' Plenty of Turkor perhaps. Make it an unlimited food item which gives Well Fed for an hour. Not sure what to do about Lepus.

22. Clentaminator brown solution. Everything becomes poo.

23. INDESTRUCTABLE PAINT! I FINALLY GOT IT! A TRANSPARENT PAINT WHICH ONCE APPLIED MAKES THE STRUCTURE INDESTRUCTABLE! NO BOMBS, CELEBRATIONMK2S, ACCIDENTAL MINING, NOTHING! ONLY WHEN THE PAINT IS SCRAPED OFF WILL THE STRUCTURE BE DESTROYABLE AGAIN! I guess ingredients should have Lihazard blocks and perhaps dungeon blocks since those are the harder to break blocks.

24. Asphalt platform. I love the speed of Asphalt Blocks but I need to be able to go down.

25. So we have Slice of Cake which gives Sugar Rush buff. I mean a single slice of cake gives sugar rush? Ok I guess. How about a Whole Cake item which gives Super Sugar Rush. +200% movement speed and +200% mining speed. Black Forest Cake from Portal?

WEAPONS:
  1. Zenith + Teraprisma + Kaleidoscope = Rainbow Zenith? Left click to melee attack, right click to summon sword summons. The Kaleidoscope is there for summon tag damage, critical, and focus.

2. Ballista + Lunar Portal Staff = Railgun? Instead of the Ballista shooting an arrow, it fires a beam arrow like the Lunar Portal Staff.

3. Golden Shower + Betsy's Wrath = Something. Both items are good for removing defense. One has ichor and the other one has a personal defense down debuff. Perhaps combine them? Maybe at this to the Ichor Rod. Ichor Cloud Dragon or something.

4. Nimbus Rod + Crimson Rod + Ichor/Golden Shower = Ichor Rod or whatever you want to call it. Deals more damage than Nimbus Rod and also give the Ichor status effect. Can summon up to 3 clouds, sync up the duration with the rest of the magic sentries, and makes it so you can't use Nimbus Rod or Crimson Rod when you're using the Ichor Rod (Its really up to you, knowing me tho I'll probably have Ichor Rod, Nimbus Rod, and Crimson Rod in my hotbar so I can use 6 clouds in total. I feel like I need to stop but at the same time more power I guess.) Tooltip: 'Ichor rain, some stay dry and others feel the pain'

5. Clinger Staff + Wall of Flesh Mask + ? = Wall of Cursed Flames? My problem with the Clinger Staff is that the wall of cursed flames it makes isn't tall enough in my opinion. The Wall of Flesh is the tallest wall so probably something from that but probably requires something else from endgame... shadow fire, frost fire, cursed fire, hellfire... I'll leave the specifics up to you. Also I want 2 or 3 walls if possible.

6. Clinger Staff + Inferno Fork = Cursed Inferno Fork? The projectile lasts as long as the Clinger Staff wall and is like a eight sided star shape instead of a wall.

7. Broken Hero Sword into a weapon. Why is it just a crafting item? Make it strong but since it is broken make it have horrid range. Like short sword range perhaps.

8. Lucy the Axe + Ham Bat = Lucy the Ham Axe. Make the Ham Bat into a hammer. I mean if we can have fish as a pickaxe, axe, and hammer, why not a slab of ham?

9. Vampire Knives + Possessed Hatchet = Possessed Knives? Vampiric Hatchet? The healing of Vampire Knives and the homing of Possessed Hatchet. I've never really liked the spread projectiles of Vampire Knives compared to the Homing boomerang of Possessed Hatchet. Also these items do fit together since possessed items are usually bloodthirsty and stained with blood.

10. Vampire Knives + Sanguine Staff = Summoner pet upgrade with lifesteal. Either it is still a vampire bat weapon or it becomes a vampire sword/knife weapon. Alucard from the Castlevania animation had his sick sword flying around him.

11. Vampire Knives + Blood Thorn = Kazikli Bey? Make Blood Thorn easier to use and attacks any enemies that comes within screen distance. Pierces them from below with a bloody spear like Vlad III. More lifesteal.

12. Flare Gun MKII or Flare Machine Gun upgrade. And Ultrabright Flares please. And please let the upgraded versions of Flare Gun have modifiers please (Normal Flare Gun didn't even have modifiers, found that odd.)

13. Elden Ring Easter egg items? Imagine if Mimic Tear Ashes actually got into Terraria lol. Probably not. Maybe as a summon? As a light pet? Shrug. Sprit Calling Bell.

14. Acorn Gun/Shotgun. Remember that video? Seed Gun? I dunno. Random thought.

15. Town Slime Staff. Have the Slime Staff, King Slime Mask, Queen Slime Mask, and craft it in an area with Town Slimes I guess? I dunno. I saw the Town Slime thing being added and thought it was a new summoner item and was sad it wasn't.

16. Clentaminator upgrade so it deals damage and changes the biome faster. And let it have modifiers so it can be Unreal! Edit: Terraformer exists now. Sucks that it still doesn't do damage nor can have modifiers.

17. Endgame Star Cannon. Give the Super Star Shooter something to bring it to the next level. Super Star Shooter MK2

18. CelebrationMKII + ? = ? An item built purely for rocket mining. Converts Rocket I into Mini Nuke II or whatever block destroying rocket you decide to choose.

19. Portable Bunny cannon. I want to shoot exploding bunnies without setting down a turret.

20. Shroomite Digging Claw + Luminite + Nebula/Solar/Stardust/Vortex Fragment + Laser Drill = Best pickaxe?... Ugh. Was never big fan of Shroomite Digging Claw's existence. 1. The bad range. 2. I prefer hamaxes and pickaxes not picksaws and hammers. Hmm...

21. If Zenith + Teraprisma doesn't happen and it probably won't, perhaps make it so if you are holding a shield when you right click while holding zenith you can counter and gain a striking moment. Perhaps something to do with ankh shield since that shield does take quite a bit to make just like zenith. Or maybe the solar armor buff shield works anyways.

22. Cool Whip upgrade through the Frost Moon. Makes sense if you ask me. Don't ask for the specifics of what the item should be because I don't know.

23. Vampire Frog and Vampire Bat staff should inflict bleeding debuff and have a tiny amount of lifesteal. Makes it more vampire.

24. Slap Hand should be able to slap boulders. Umbrella should block Angry Nimbus's rain attack.

25. Chainsaw Man Easter egg item. Butcher's Chainsaw as a material. Perhaps a transform mount like Lilith's Necklace?
ARMOR:
  1. Its about time for Armor Modifiers. Looking forward to seeing it in Terraria 2 however you choose to do it.

2. Stardust Armor + Valhalla Knight Armor = Space Viking? Summons, sentries, and a bit of melee power on the side for whipping or Zenith'ing. Maybe Ballista + Lunar Portal Staff = Railgun? For the new sentry since Ballista was the original set bonus for Valhalla Knight Armor. And perhaps the Stardust Guardian can get a buff where it can take a killing blow for you but will take 30 seconds to regenerate like Hallowed Armor. (Wheezes in Thor Love and Thunder Space Viking reference.)

3. Rain Hat, Rain Coat, but no Rain Boots? Set effect being damage boost when raining or something like that up to you.

4. So we have the Moon Lord Mask, Moon Lord Legs, Add Moon Lord Body and make it into an armor with a set bonus? I'm very curious if you decide to do so.

5. Perhaps some sets should work in vanity? Like Angler armor or Mining armor. Those armor sets make you weak as hell and would only be a slight bonus anyways if you allowed it to work in vanity slots. Edit: Loadouts in 1.4.4. I'd much rather NOT use a loadout for mining and fishing. I'd much rather fill my loadouts with melee, summon, and mage. So this still stands in my opinion.

6. Why does Angler set have no set effect? Bruh more fishing power or something useful please. Edit: I hate the set effect in 1.4.4. You do understand that some people fish in their AFK mob farm right?... More fishing power please.

7. Creeper Vanity. Make sure it still works in vanity and while in pvp if you run into another player you self destruct and deal loads of damage.

8. True Hallowed Armor? And endgame set on par with the Luminite armors? Course the set bonus will be the same. Holy Protection but perhaps with less cooldown?

9. True Red's armor?... Endgame stuff.
ACCESSORIES:
  1. Treasure Magnet + Greedy Ring = Magnet Ring? I'd like the Treasure Magnet's range to be increased and those items go well together I guess.

2. Greedy Ring + Galaxy Pearl + Golden Ladybug + Golden Garden Gnome (Why doesn't this exist)+ Lucky Horseshoe + Seven Leaf Clover (Randomly obtained by breaking grass at a 0.001 drop rate)+ Treasure Magnet = Golden Seven Leaf Ring? + Hand of Creation = Midas Hand?

3. Ankh shield + Hero Shield + Frozen Shield + Aegis = Tera Shield? Bring it to the next level? Would be cool. Or have three, four shields hover in a circle around the player as an accessory. Probably not though. Tera Shield is easier.

4. Some new accessory to boost Paladin Shield range to 100 tiles. Sometimes 50 just isn't enough. Tank tank.

5. Tera Shield probably isn't happening so just Ankh Shield + Pocket Mirror = Improved Ankh Shield + Celestial Shell = Celestial Shield? People usually have both of these accessories equipped but if we are forced to choose one due to limited accessory slots it would be Celestial Shell. But I'd rather not choose since both are really useful so please just combine them. It really sucks though. Frozen Shield's damage reduction is really nice. Edit: 1.4.4 added pocket mirror to the ankh shield. I'm very disappointed that the Pocket Mirror's light blue mirror isn't the center of the circle part of the ankh on the ankh shield. That is like 5 pixels to change. :p

6. Medusa's Head + Paladin Shield + Pocket Mirror = Aegis? A random thought. No clue where I am going with this either. Add this to the Tera Shield?

7. Celestial Shell + Ankh Shield + Celestial Starboard = Celestial Shield? I was mainly thinking about adding Celestial Shell and Ankh Shield together but then I thought up riding a flying shield. Course one would rather be riding a flying sword but I'll take what I can get... Moon Knight? Dawn Warrior?

8. An accessory made from combining every expert mode boss accessory? Yeah... I don't expect this to happen either. But something less ridiculous would be combining these expert mode accessories. Worm Scarf + Brain of Confusion, Royal Gel + Volatile Gelatin, Spore Sac + Shiny Stone... Yeah I don't really know what to do with Shield of Cthulhu, Hive Pack, Bone Glove, Gravity Globe, and Soaring Insignia. Maybe Hive Pack + Soaring Insignia? Empress of Bees? But the others make sense.

9. Yoyo bag, string, counterweight, and glove but for whips? Increase whip length, dual wield whips, and not sure about the bag or counterweight version of whips.

10. Like how Melee and Ranged has Fire Gauntlet and Molten Quiver, can summoners have a summoner version item which makes it so your summons set enemies on fire? I'd guess the recipe would be Molten Stone + Papyrus Scarab. Mages could probably use something like this too.

11. And like how Ranged has Recon Scope, Stalkers Quiver and Mage has Arcane Flower can summoners have a summoner version which makes it so you are less likely to be targeted? I'd guess the recipe would be Putrid Scent + Papyrus Scarab.

12. A summon, mage, or ranger weapon that can set up a dummy that draws enemy aggro (except for bosses) and can be destroyed. Sounds OP but you'll figure it out.

13. Ichor Stone. Like Magma Stone but ichor. Combine it with Papyrus Scarab and all your summons inflict ichor onto your enemies. A bit much if you ask me and super nice since I can be lazy and not use a melee weapon to inflict ichor or golden shower because I am lazy. Molten stone makes me sad. Who wants to inflict fire when they can inflict cursed flame or ichor. Maybe make a stone for every kind of flask and combine them all together. Don't really expect it to happen though.

14. Cursed Inferno Gauntlet, Cursed Inferno Quiver, Cursed Inferno Scope, Cursed Inferno Scroll.

15. Screw it lets make a Stone for every debuff then combine them all together to make a Debuff Stone. Ichor Stone, Cursed Flame Stone, Frostflame Stone, Hellfire Stone, Shadowflame Stone, etc. CURSE THE HELL OUT OF OUR ENEMIES! DEBUFF GALORE!

16. Monk's Belt + Squire's Shield + Apprentice's Scarf + Huntress's Buckler = Something. Sentry Accessories are lacking. I'm surprised that Shinobi's Belt, Valhalla Knight Shield, Dark Artist Scarf, and Red Riding Buckler isn't a thing.

17. Add Dune rider Boots sand speed effects to Tera spark Boots. I mean it is part of the crafting recipe for Specter Boots but it just doesn't stay. Also add the Flower Boots and Flame Waker boots to Tera spark Boots recipe perhaps and have it so Flame Waker's fire trail actually deals damage.

18. Celestial Shell + Celestial Starboard = Something. This is something also rather random. I just randomly remembered that Celestial Shell is made of Moon and Sun stone and Celestial Starboard is well... a star. The sun, the moon, and the stars. Didn't really factor the werewolf and merfolk part into it. Think of it as you will. Also It's funny how Vampires appear on a solar eclipse and not a blood moon... Yup no clue. It would be great if you could take the Celestial Shell even farther.

19. I hear Cennxx likes bees. Sweetheart Necklace + Bee Cloak + Amber Horseshow Balloon + Stinger Necklace + Hive Pack = Super Bee? Another totally random and not well thought out idea. Also Panic Necklace + Stinger Necklace = Sweet Tooth Necklace. Sweetheart Necklace + Shark Tooth Necklace = Sweet Tooth Necklace works too.

20. Frog Gear + Master Ninja Gear = Frog Ninja Gear? Lol tooltip 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Frogs?'. Seriously this is a suggestion I'd really like to be ingame.

21. "True" Bundle of Balloons (Tera Balloon?). After all we do have Fart in a Balloon, Sharkron Balloon, and Honey Balloon. All six together. WITH A HORSESHOE OF COURSE.

22. Make a Magnet accessory? Then Heartreach Potion + Celestial Magnet + Treasure Magnet = Something Magnet. Succ.

23. Witch Doctor Mask as a summoner accessory. Not sure what the ingredients would be to make it but it would be nice.

24. I will totally take a wing slot. If you could, make a slot for Soaring Insignia too. Ok nevermind I understand why it can't happen now. Still it is a shame. If you ever combined Celestial Shell with Celestial Starboard it wouldn't be a problem because pretty much everyone always has Celestial Shell equipped. Its too useful.

25. Vampire Knives + Life Drain? + ? = ? If only Vampire Knives could be forged into a health leech accessory that works for every class. Utterly clueless about how it should work tho.

26. Band of Starpower + Philosopher's stone = Something to help with Mana Sickness? Since Band of Regeneration + Philosopher's Stone = Charm of Myths which help with Potion Sickness there should be a Mana Sickness Counterpart. Then combine those two accessories together. Perhaps Mana Flower should be included in this recipe since auto use of mana potions is useful. If that could be applied to health too if you drop below a certain amount that would be great.

27. We have attack mounts so why not attack wings? Maybe change some that already exist or add new ones. Steampunk wings that shoot metal feathers, Celestial Starboard which shoots star fragments. As long as you're in flight the attacks will happen. Justice rains from above...

28. More fishing lines? Remember that bug or cheat where you can cast a bunch of fishing lines at once? That should be made into an accessory. Maybe even add in an endgame fishing auto-reeler.

29. Why do we not have a turtle shell shield which deals thorns damage? Or a beetle shell shield? Scarab?

30. Archangel Wings? Archdemon Wings? Duality Wings? Arch Duality Wings? By Archangel or Archdemon I mean six wings. As for Duality I mean one side is Angel and the other side is Demon. Arch Duality should be self explanatory. Someone was talking about giving these old wings some love.

31. Teraspark Boots + Tabi = Teraspark Boots with Socks. Someone on reddit talked about this and it does make sense since Tabi is socks. No reason why you shouldn't be able to put these two items together not to mention they synergize really well. Dashes are nice.

32. Fart in a Jar + Poo block = Shart in a Jar, Shart in a Balloon, and Brown Horseshoe Balloon. Maybe some boots which change all blocks you step on into poo. Boots of Gluttony?

33. Arctic Diving Gear... Its a pain to get and becomes obsolete once you have Neptune's Shell. Do you have any ideas to keep it relevant? Because I don't. And for some reason I like this item.

34. Fairy Boots + Staff of Regrowth + Dryad Boots? Move the "Creates grass on dirt" and "Increases Alchemy Plant Collection" over to the boots. Make it not just what you step on but all dirt nearby will grow grass? As for the "Increase Alchemy Plant Collection" change it into a passive which works as long as you have the boots equipped. Maybe this recipe also requires purification powder or something? And just like the grass radius, it will also purify anything nearby? Dyad Boots after all. Edit: And you made the Staff of Regrowth into an axe. My suggestion still stands.
PETS/LIGHT PETS:
  1. Jewel of Light Pet brightness be raised from 120% to 200% and be given the same treasure senses as Suspicious Looking Tentacle. Its a Master Mode Light Pet yet its inferior to the Suspicious Looking Tentacle? Why? Not to mention we literally have fairies that leads us to treasures in game so why doesn't the Jewel of Light have the ability to sense treasures at the very least?... Maybe the Fairy Princess pet will always have a blue, green, and pink fairy circling her and will fly towards nearby treasures like how they always worked?

2. Some Non-Light Pets are able to produce light. The most useful being the Cursed Sapling. Not sure what I'm asking myself but could you buff all other Non-Light Pets or nerf those able to produce light or something?

3. So the Slime Prince and Slime Princess pet is a thing. Will the Mechanical Trio become a singular pet too? Also Plantera Seedling with Golem?

4. Money Trough + Piggy Bank + Vault + Defenders Forge + Void Bag + Void Vault + Chester = Veronica? A pet with access to all the storages, glows a little but counts as a Non-Light Pet, and circles around you like the Cursed Sapling. I was reminded of the Avengers Age of Ultron Veronica supporting spare parts to the Hulk Buster. Or name it Gigachester? Gigachadster? Stupid names so pick your own name and design.

5. Change the Phantasmal Dragon pet. Make it so it only has the same animation as the flying Cursed Sapling. What I mean by that is no coiling near the player but always trying its best to fly around in a circle a distance away from the player. And make it brighter even though it isn't a light pet.

6. I don't like Chester compared to the Money Trough. Money Trough doesn't consume a buff slot and stays perfectly still on the spot. If you're flying then Chester is always moving around in the air making it annoying to click him at times.

7. Chromatic Cloak. Could you change it so it acts like a cloak of levitation? So lets say you have it equipped in vanity slot and you fall into shimmer and you switch it into your functional slot, it will allow you to move in whatever direction and perhaps pass through a bit of wall to exit the shimmer. I currently hate how once shimmering starts it can't be interrupted by equipping the cloak.
MINECARTS
  1. Mechanical Cart + Meowmere Minecart = Robot Cat Cart. Honestly I found it sad that Meowmere Cart was the same as every other cart and Mechanical was the only one better than average Minecarts. I just randomly thought of that game Robot Unicorn Attack but instead of a Unicorn it's Nyan cat so this is a totally random suggestion perhaps upgrade to the Mechanical Cart. Edit: Interesting how they changed it to be a consumable... (Minecart Upgrade Kit)

2. Mechanical Cart + Digging Molecart = The Underminer. Remember the Underminer and his Drill from The Incredibles? The Molecart is kinda slow so I want a Mechanical Cart upgrade.

3. Mechanical Cart + Santank = Tank Cart. It kinda makes sense. Guns and homing missiles. Like those armored trains.

4. So now with the Minecart Upgrade Kit what matter is Minecarp's "Does not slow down in water", Demonic Hellcart's "7 seconds lava immunity" (and probably also does not slow down in lava), Digging Molecart's "Creates track in front of the player", and the Shroom Minecart's "Emits very low light". Meowmere Minecart also has "Emits a rainbow trail. Meows when jumping" But really isn't bright enough. I want a minecart that can do all this and shine brightly. I have no clue what the core of this minecart should be or what it should look like. However I don't think its too much to ask for.
MOUNTS
  1. Why does the Black Spot mount not fire cannonballs? I feel like it should be a combat mount.

2. Shrimpy Truffle + Superheated Blood = Superheated Truffle. A Shrimpy Truffle upgrade which gives the lava immunity from the Superheated Blood. Maybe even add Black Spot to this mount to make it into a "carriage" mount where the Black Spot is being dragged by the Superheated Truffle.

3. Drill Containment Unit + Architect Gizmo Pack + Ancient Chisel + Ultrabright Helmet + Mining Shirt + Mining pants + Rod of Discord + Shroomite Digging Claw + Laser Drill = Drill Containment Unit Plus. Make it super small and compact 3x2 like the player size. Right clicking teleports you thanks to Rod of Discord. Left clicking has a more focused mining.

4. I want a mount that can do it all. Infinite flight of many mounts, fastest horizontal and vertical speed, rocket launcher and machine gun of the Santank, lasers of the Scutlix, fire trail of the Goat Skull, ramming damage of the Hexxed Branch, damage/movement bonus of the Shrimpy Truffle, smallness (3x2) of the Witch's Broom, falling speed of the Winged Slime, knockback immunity of Basilisk, and the lava immunity of Lava Shark. What a dream this mount would be.

5. Zenith/Terra Toilet mount: Infinite flight, shoots homing turds, faster in liquids, knockback/lava immunity, double tap jump to switch modes. Falls fast and bouncy like Gelatinous Pillion. Deals high fall damage to enemies. Guess it also moves fast on land and does ramming damage like Hexxed Branch. The mount that does it all. And it is a friggin toilet. Weird? Yes. Fitting? Yes. Feels very Terraria. Edit: Sprays Golden Shower. Since it does drop from the Jungle Mimic along with the Terra Toilet. And resembles pee. And the fact that I'm lazy and don't want to bother constantly debuffing my enemies with ichor.
GRAPPLING HOOKS
  1. Make an endgame grappling hook that isn't the Lunar Hook? I'm totally clueless but Lunar is currently the best for most situations. Dissonance and antigravity are interesting ones for sure but aren't as useful. 4 hooks from lunar, has antigravity maybe, and for the first hook whatever you hit you will teleport to? I don't know. Perhaps you might have an idea. Lunar is kind of dull. Strong but dull.

2. A grappling hook that can grab onto air? Like when you shoot the grappling hook once it reaches its limit of length without hitting something it will grab the air and drag you towards it? But once you reach that spot the grappling hook is retracted.

3. A grappling hook that can swing like Terraria Otherworld? Perhaps an upgrade to the Web Slinger cuz spooderman.

4. A grappling hook that can drag enemies to you? Or maybe this is a weapon. Make sure the end of this grappling hook has a blade and the tooltip is 'Get over here!' -Scorpion

5. Hook that can palm/slap/fist enemies away. Golem should drop it.
DYES
  1. Echo/Invisible Dye. You can still see yourself perfectly fine but as long as the dye is on you people in multiplayer can't see you at all. I heart you guys talking about echo paint earlier and randomly thought of this. Yes there's invisibility potion but this is permanent and you don't have to put it on every part of your body. you could be headless, legless, bodiless, etc. Shadow dye exists and works in the total darkness of night but its weird.

2. Ultrabright/White Glow/Shine Dye. Yes we have Shine Potion but I want something permanent and perhaps stackable with Shine Potion. Make yourself permanently flashy. Accessories, Minecarts, Hooks, Pets, EVERYTHING GLOWS WITH SHINE DYE! I'M FABULOUS!
QUALITY OF LIFE
  1. Increase buff slots. 22 isn't enough. Perhaps 33, 66, or 99. The more the better. Edit: 44 is the limit I guess.

2. Choose modifier/Lock modifier. Either make it so you can use a Journey mode cheat so you can straight up choose a modifier for your weapons and accessories or make it so you can choose a modifier to lock and prevent you from rerolling when you get that modifier from the Goblin Tinkerer so you don't accidentally roll past it. Legendary, Mythical, Unreal, Menacing. Those are the ones people would probably lock. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS IN TERRARIA 2.

3. Look forward to summoner getting their own modifier in Terraria 2.

4. Nimbus Rod and Crimson Rod both have prefix limit of Demonic. Could you change the limit to Ruthless?

5. Rainbow Gun 20 seconds, Clinger Staff 45 seconds, Nimbus Rod 1 minute. They all are what I would call the category of "magic sentry". If you could sync up their durations to 1, 3, 5, or the duration of summoner sentries that would be great. Also perhaps make it so Rainbow Gun and Clinger Staff can summon 2 rainbows and 2 walls of Cursed Flame instead of just one? Just like how Crimson Rod and only summon one cloud and Nimbus Rod can summon two. Cover the right and the left side. Edit: well the duration has been increased but the Rainbow Gun and Clinger Staff could be better/

6. Petition to change Chlorophyte Arrows from bounce to homing like its OP bullet counterpart.

7. Rope Coils can only be thrown currently. Is there any way they can be like placed on an existing piece of rope? That would make it so much easier to use rope going downwards. Or make it so you place rope a lot faster than you can go down a rope. Edit: I think they fixed this? Or I forgot.

8. Red's Potion has 1/2/3 hours of debuffs if you drink it in a not for the worthy world, but only has 30 minutes of buff? I say boost it to 1/2/3 hours of buffs too. Chug a bunch in a for the worthy world then world hop. As long as you don't die thats 1/2/3 hours of nice buffs.

9. Red's potion could use a buff. Obsidian Skin, Featherfall, Swiftness?, Inferno, Hunter, Dangersense, Spelunker, Mining, etc. Are really not overwhelmingly necessary. Ammo Preservation, Greater Luck, Summoning, Thorns, Titan, and maybe Warmth Potion? Sigh... I don't know. You figure it out.

10. Psycho Knife bug?. Perhaps let the stealth of the Psycho Knife work on mounts too, of course the mounts will move at a snails pace but thats fine. Also make it so the crit buff it applies during stealth affects the crit damage of magic sentry weapons.

11. It's a bit much but I hope Terraria 2 has those instant npc house items, Instant arena, instant mob farm, instant hellevator.

12. Craftable Ice Magic Mirror? Magic Mirror + 100 Ice Blocks? Remove Ice Magic Mirrors from spawning in Ice Chests? All I want from Ice Chests for the most part is the Ice Skates and to increase those odds might as well remove Ice Magic Mirror from the drop pool

13. Calming Potions should increase the spawn rate of non-hostile animals such as birds, and other creatures.

14. Dynamite filled boulders. Because why not. YEAHHH BOUNCING DYNAMITE BOULDERS!

15. Poo boulders filled with dynamite!

16. A way to activate stationary buffs directly from inventory or quick buff without placing it down.

17. Perhaps add in a "every boss at once" summoning item and a reward for completing it. Something akin to how Teraprisma only drops from Empress of Light when you beat her during day.

18. Tax Collector NPC could also have a banker function? You give him gold and interest grows for days and you get back more gold? Or something like that.

19. Do something about ammo slots. I always keep 1 star and 1 gel in my ammo slots because stars at night and slimes everywhere. Currently the other two slots go to Mini Nuke II for CelebrationMK2 mining and Master Bait for fishing... What I'm saying is it sure would suck if I was a ranger. Oh yeah also arrows. There are always wooden arrows dropping everywhere and end up in your inventory... Make it so when you left click endless quiver or musket pouch it opens a storage solely for wooden arrows or musket bullets? Bah not really a good idea. I don't know how to make this better. Maybe you do.

20. When you do the Ankh Shield + Pocket Mirror combination could you just change the 5 pixel circle in the yellow symbol of the ankh shield to the light blue color of the pocket mirror? I think that would be a fun way to power up the Ankh Shield without changing its appearance too much.

21. Dirt + Poo = Fertile Dirt. Makes trees grow faster and taller.

22. Currently there are very few Easter egg name effects. Dev names just changes the color of Last Prism and Wolfpet gives you a Wolf mount/transformation. Perhaps dev name could be upgraded so you spawn with their full vanity set? Wings, weapons, dyes, and other accessories included if they have it. Course dev names with weapons is definitely better. Why the heck does Valkyrie Yoyo have the same stats as Red's Throw? Red's Throw should be better! Buff it! Slightly! Also weird that Cenxx doesn't have her own dev weapon.

23. I want a way to obtain gravestones that doesn't involve anyone dying and also not be in hardcore.

24. Something to stop random goblin armies, UFO probes, pirate invasions, blood moons, and solar eclipses. I want control over when it happens with my event summon items.

25. Hamster ball trap boulder? It rolls and picks up the first NPC or player it hits and continues rolling till it hits something? Send one at the guide and make him fall down the hellevator and into lava?

26. Falling Star Monolith. Light up the sky with meteor shower/shooting stars background at night. Full Moon Monolith. Good for Werewolves, Fishing, Other things related to the full moon and not having to wait a few nights.

27. Luck should affect critical chance and critical damage should it not?

28. Hide vanity armors, vanity accessories, and dyes. Hide it all. Mechanical Minecart looks like a wooden minecart, Lunar Hook looks like the default hook... Mount looks like... King Slime Mount I guess? That is the early game mount.

29. Could you make it so we can mess with inventory and equipped item while dead? I'd rather spend that respawn time doing something rather than nothing especially in master mode worlds where the respawn time is longer.

30. Super Dynamite Bunny? It flies towards you and blows up? If you manage to catch it with a bug net then you can release it and it will fly towards mobs and bosses? If you're in PVP it will fly towards other players? So you guys can play hot potato but instead with Dynamite Bunnies

31. Vanity slots for minecarts, pets, hooks, and mounts.

32. So now that we have loadouts I must ask for a grace period for summoners. If you swap to a different loadout your minions will stay for 10 seconds before despawning to the current summon limit of your current loadout. If you swap back to your summoner loadout and your higher summon limit is restored then your minions won't despawn. It is a hassle to resummon minions all the time and this 10 second grace period would be very useful. Also a hotkey for loadouts please.

33. Option in settings to turn on Christmas or Halloween. I want presents and goodie bags. I don't want to mess with my computer's time.

34. We have so many permanent buff items now. lets have a gym badge case so we can tell which we have and dont have.

35. So you fixed the Pearlwood sword. Perhaps fix the bow, hammer, and armor to hardmode standards too?

36. Place-able Star Rod? Like a lightning rod but for stars? It is a pain in the butt to run around collecting stars as ammo for the star cannon. Perhaps a Meteor Rod too so you can control where meteors fall rather than it destroying your houses by chance.

37. Cactus armor have a set effect of thorns please?

38. Angler quest fish don't stack? Please make it so it does?

39. An item which prevents accidental explosions from dynamite, bombs, rockets, and whatnot. That can be toggled like the "guide to critter companionship"

40. Make Legendary tools faster than Light tools? I'd much prefer to forge my tools to Legendary but Light is better in some cases and I think that just shouldn't be.

41. Axe of Regrowth automatically uses fertilizer?

42. Axe of Regrowth have a Plantera upgrade for damage and whatnot?

43. Heck make a hammer and a pickaxe better than the Luminite ones and will be a undisputed best tool.

44. Make Shroomerang and Ice Boomerang craftable with Boomerang + Glowing Mushroom and Boomerang + Ice. Perhaps make Boomerang craftable out of wood and iron. Also please allow us to upgrade Trimarang to Flame Trimarang (As in the Trimarang version of Flamarang)

45. I'm surprised you didn't make a yoyo version of the Zenith.

46. Why doesn't auto fire work with dynamite, bombs, or grenades?

47. Give fishing rods and bug nets melee modifiers and make them into weapons. Fishing rod you can hit things with the bobble and the rod and Bug net damages anything but bugs of course.

48. Give Rod of Discord/Harmony mage modifiers and do a short range damaging repulsive knockback blast on where you teleport to? Maybe Rod of Harmony should have a right click which allows you to teleport to where you teleported from?

49. Celebrationmk10 should have goblin tinkerer spawn at the beginning. Also perhaps make a secret world seed called "NPC" which spawns in every NPC in the game at the very beginning and even if they die they will respawn even if there isn't a house. Make it so traveling merchant is permanent in this seed too. Perhaps make this seed a part of celebrationmk10 or zenith seed. Also seriously bring all the good stuff from celebrationmk10 and the npcs from the other secret seeds to the zenith seed.

I got lazy and stopped bothered organizing what goes where.

50. Chromatic Mana Cloak: Chromatic Cloak on its own is lame. It doesn't even make Shimmered Stars or whatever fall upon taking damage. What is the deal with that?

51. Transform into a Boulder mount. I dunno. Ask Red.

52. Webslinger Hard mode upgrade? If it hits enemies instead of blocks it deals Acid Venom and Webbed Debuff?

53. Endgame Slap Hand upgrade? Moon Lord's Slap Hand? I want tons of knockback to mess around with other players.

54. Not The Trees: Secret Seed where there are so many living trees that it becomes a pain in the butt? Tons of underground gem trees, tons of those underground jungle trees which have loot in them, and perhaps some new floating islands with a giant tree on it?

55. Huh. Now that I think about it. The Dungeon Defenders crossover event didn't come with a secret seed. If it did had a secret seed I'd just assume it would have a super flat arena either at spawn or elsewhere so you can do Eternia waves. Perhaps this arena would have asphalt as the ground? Maybe some wires and stuff linked to traps and stuff to make the waves easier? Or perhaps the wiring will be there but you have to provide the traps. Dart traps, lizard spears or spiked balls, geysers, boulder statues, etc.

56. Secret Seed with built in NPC housing. I'm lazy. Or maybe a secret seed that restores every underground cabins, sky houses, living tree root houses, etc. into NPC suitable houses.

57. Shipwreck structure at the end of either one or both ocean biomes. At the beginning of every playthrough players usually run to the bottom of the ocean grabbing everything before either drowning or teleporting back to spawn. I'd like this shipwreck to have a pocket of air where we can chill at the bottom of the ocean and restore/furnish the shipwreck into an underwater base of sorts.

58. Secret Seed with one Hellevator per biome. Would be very convenient. Should be in the middle of each biome.

59. Coin Gun upgrade and Chlorophyte Coated Platinum Coins.

60. An accessory or something which can smart filter it so explosives don't blow up blocks that you placed like your house but still blows up everything else.

61. Trap consolidation. fire poison darts, fire poison spears, fire poison spiked balls, fire poison geysers, fire poison boulders (though there really isnt much point since boulders are instant kill)

62. Make Arctic Diving Gear useful farther into the game somehow? I hate how Neptune's Shell makes it worthless.

63. Add Celestial Starboard to Terraspark Boots? It just feels right.

64. Hellfire Treads. Can someone please make the fire that trails behind cause damage? and perhaps add it to the Terraspark Boots recipe?

65. An item like "Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage" which allows us to collect moss by haphazardly blasting everything with pickaxes or explosives. I hate how you have to specifically use a paint scraper.

66. Axe of Regrowth + Chlorophyte Warhammer = Hamaxe of Regrowth? If you would please boost the hammer power to 100% that would be great. Give it +4 range, the damage, and the knockback of the Warhammer but not the speed... Man I just want to combine the Axe of Regrowth with the Solar Hamaxe but earlier on and yet lose none of the damage, range, speed, nor knockback.

67. Hand of Creation + Greedy Ring? For convenience sake.

68. Cross Necklace + Paladin's Shield = Cross Shield Amulet. Star Veil is rather lackluster if you ask me. I'm surprised this doesn't exist already. Both Paladin's Shield and Cross Necklace are defense type. Star Veil/Cloak is more of an attack type.

69. Beetle Shield?

70. Pylon which has access to Piggy Bank, Safe, Void Bag, Defenders Safe, and all those stationary buffs? A single click because its all so tiresome?

71. Underworld Pylon, Space Pylon, Perhaps a second Beach Pylon because we have two beaches?

72. Flymeal Badge? An accessory so we can hit NPCS with things besides the Flymeal. I want to use the slap hand to knock them to where I want them to be. Or whip them.

73. Drill Spear? Drill Lance? Butcher's Chainsaw exists so no reason Drills can't have their own weapon either.

74. 1 Block house? An item that requires all the usual materials of a house. Wooden chairs, tables, walls, blocks, torches. and beds? And counts as an NPC house? All compressed into a single block. That can also be used to set spawn points once placed down. For those who hate building NPC housing.

75. Omnidirectional Booster Track: I don't want to place two rails.

76. The Grand Design Upgrade that allows you to copy structures present in your world and paste them as long as you have enough materials in your inventory. Build 1 NPC prison means you build them all. Also able to paste on top of present structures. I want to replace my NPC prisons with temple blocks because they are the most strudy.

77. Chum Caster + 9999 Chum Bucket + Lavaproof Tackle Bag + Fishing Bobber + Angler Armor + Golden Fishing Rod + 9999 All the different kinds of fishing potions + etc. = Sailboat Mount which has an Angler Transformation? I tire of all this. Just fuse it into one and be done with it... On second thought a mount isn't a great idea... Make it into a fishing rod that eats all these items. Terra (Fishing) Rod.

78. Mining Armor (Ultrabright Helmet) + Mining Potion + Ancient Chisel + Molecart + One of the Luminite Pickaxes? + Drax?... = Terra Pickaxe.

79. Golden Sickle for hay? Golden hay? I've always liked how in Minecraft hay reduces fall damage. No wheat either in Terraria for cooking recipes eh... Well too late. But do consider Golden Hay, Golden Wheat, Golden Bread for Terraria 2.

80. Dynamite Bunny Transformation Mount?

81. Lava Shark Lava Sight? So we can see in a world flooded by lava or if we need to submerge in lava?

82. Four Leaf or Seven Leaf Clover accessory which increases Luck a lot more than Lucky Horseshoe or Coin? To obtain it I guess it just spawns in forest biome on the floor randomly or something?

83. Luck stat doesn't currently seem to affect prefixes?

84. Ultrabright White Waterproof Torches. Currently White torches are brighter than Ultrabright Torches which is kind of stupid. Also make them Waterproof because I don't want to carry around Coral Torches. Same for campfires.

85. Buff Torches? Would be totally cool if a torch could grant me Shine, Night Owl, Spelunker, or Danger Sense if I'm either nearby or holding the torch. Make them White and Waterproof too.

86. Flare Gun become Torch Gun?

87. I don't much care for Lepus nor Turkor but can you add the 'Boots of Ostara' (as an accessory not an armor) and 'Horn o' plenty' (perhaps as an unlimited 'Exquisitely Stuffed' food item instead of an unlimited potion) into the game in whatever way you so desire (since we can't get those items from bosses then from what?).

88. Arctic Diving Gear + Neptune's Shell = Arctic Shell? Then the usual fusion until Celestial Shell. Something else to ward off Chilling without Hand Warmers or Ankh Charm. And a little bit of glow from the Jellyfish Necklace. I just hate how redundant Arctic Diving Gear becomes once you get Neptune's Shell.

89. Some sort of Super Sunflower that can actually glow in the dark, light up, and ward off crimson, corruption, and hallow in a far larger area. Why don't we have this already?

90. something like a Zenith armor made of all four Luminite armors and the moon lord set

91. A reusable spear that can be thrown and returns to the player. Perhaps with Homing. Gungnir.

92. So the 1.4.5 Phaseblade upgrade. Could you add something so three floating Phaseblades like Kreia (Darth Traya)? And be able to throw all three Phaseblades too.

93. Clinger Staff + Scourge of the Corruptor = Yeah I can't think of a name. Grant Cursed Inferno to Scourge of the Corruptor while right click can throw up MORE THAN ONE (Two perhaps or three if you're feeling generous) Clinger Staff cursed inferno wall.

94. Nimbus Rod + Crimson Rod + Golden Shower + Vampire Knives = Knife Rain. Grant Ichor to Vampire Knives while right click can throw two or three clouds which rain ichor knives which deal damage.

95. Fish Bobber + Lavaproof Tackle Bag? Wasn't the entire point of the Lavaproof Tackle Bag a 'all in one' fishing accessory?

96. Mmm... Shame the bat transformation mount can't allow you to attach yourself to ceilings upside down (without flipping gravity because that would be nauseous).

Last edited:
I only just saw this. I would be sad if this was removed, it looks so nice and I always switch to it if I find it after magic mirror
The other ideas are cool though
Remove Ice Magic Mirror from Ice Chests. Make it craftable Magic Mirror + 100 Ice blocks. Please tell me what other suggestions you liked.

Last edited:
Any other suggestions you liked btw? Also thoughts on the loadout spoiler? I personally would much rather have mining armor and fishing armor function in vanity slots. Also what the hell is with Angler's set not having a set bonus.

Any other suggestions you liked btw? Also thoughts on the loadout spoiler? I personally would much rather have mining armor and fishing armor function in vanity slots. Also what the hell is with Angler's set not having a set bonus.
I like all of the ideas, honestly. My favorite is the explosive boulders. Would love to accidentally kill my friends because I was trying to clear out the goblins again-

Im conflicted, half of this is good, half of it I hate XD

Im sure Terraria developers will know which ones im talking about.

Last edited:
Holy shmoly that's a lot of stuffs! A lot of good vanilla ideas, some a little bit unbalanced...:D

Something I've heard suggested a couple of times that you can add to your list is a damage reduction slider in Journey Mode. It would allow players at different skill levels to play together. For example, one player could play in Master Mode and take full damage while a second player who's used to Expert Mode could set their damage reduction to 33% and play without being a burden.

Holy shmoly that's a lot of stuffs! A lot of good vanilla ideas, some a little bit unbalanced...:D

Something I've heard suggested a couple of times that you can add to your list is a damage reduction slider in Journey Mode. It would allow players at different skill levels to play together. For example, one player could play in Master Mode and take full damage while a second player who's used to Expert Mode could set their damage reduction to 33% and play without being a burden.
Huh. I see that people are attaching their suggestions to their profile? I guess that is one way to spread your ideas.

Huh. I see that people are attaching their suggestions to their profile? I guess that is one way to spread your ideas.
this seems like a ton of random stuff some are good some are bad.
Clinger Staff + Inferno Fork = Cursed Inferno Fork? The projectile lasts as long as the Clinger Staff wall and is like a eight sided star shape instead of a wall.
i like this one would give summoners more options

in response to 19:
Accessories 20: The hand of creation now includes the chisel
Accessories 21: Don't horseshoe balloons exist?

Last edited:
in response to 19:
Accessories 20: The hand of creation now includes the chisel
Accessories 21: Don't horseshoe balloons exist?
Forgot to remove that. Also they did finally add a horseshoe to bundle of balloons in 1.4.4. Now what is left is using every balloon at once. Including Fart, Honey, and Sharkron. Though most people would just use wings at that point I'd very much like it. Or perhaps this is still pre hardmode and for some reason someone got all 6 balloons.

Journey
1-3: summons slider/infinite buffs/stat slider: sure, its journey after all. Basically the equivalent of minecraft creative.
4: Auto research: This, however, is a no. What if you need the items and dont want to research it yet.
5: Auto delete: Check my incinerator suggestion, but in general I do not think this should be a feature.
6-8: Time skip/fullbright/respawn time slider: sure, its journey
9: Homing projectiles: this however is a no. It removes the skill aspect from ranged weapons, and at that point just use melee.
10: Projectile speed slider: also a no, same as above. A feature like this changes the fuctionality of weapons, which I do not think is a good idea.
11: Vein miner: no, why would you be able to instantly break many blocks at once? just use explosives at that point
12: Functional vanity: Also no as this would be harmful to new players, perhaps enable the expert mode slot for journey mode players? although dont you already get a 6th?
13: Infinite ammo: sure, as this doesnt affect the actual mechanics of the weapon, but would be a helful convenience.
14: Resistance slider: also sure

Equipment:
1: Potion bag: unnecessary. You can now store and use them from the void bag. And if youre worried about space put them in the safe instead and keep 1 safe in your void bag then,
2: Shell phone moment
3: Wormhole mirror: sure, this actually could be a cool earlyish hardmode upgrade that would NOT extend to the cellphone, but still be cool. Support.
4: Rod of harmony seems good, but havent gotten one yet. Unrelated, but I wish the hook of dissonance actually teleported you not just pulled instantly.
5: Ultrabright torch should be the brightest: agree 100%
6: Consumable guide to critter companionship: Eh, we already have too many buttons so I think its fine the way it is now. Especially since it can now be dynamically disabled in the inventory.
7: Infinite rocket belt: Maybe, as long as you mean the ones that dont break blocks.
8: Unlimited chum/unlimited master bait: No. I posted a suggestion for an endless can of worms (Infinite Can of Worms) but there definitely should NOT be an item for infinite of the best bait in the game. I would also entertain the idea of the angler having a shop and sells apprentice bait (again, NOT master bait) but I dont know what else he would sell.
9: HotChum Golden Rod: No one would ever use them indivdually if you were able to just combine them, but check out my idea for more hardmode fishing rod concepts: WIP - More Fishing Rod Concepts
10: Pulling NPCs with rods: Yes, it would be funny
11: Golden bobber: TWO HUNDRED?? Why? make it 25 and have it replace the hotline rod along with my change mentioned here: Hell Bait should not allow Lava fishing/Useful Hotline Rod
12: Unbreakable golden key: I dont agree with a master key that includes all the biome keys, but an unbreakable golden key would be nice. Although, unlike shadow keys, they do stack so... its not needed that badly.
13: Craftable altar: NO that would allow you to place it wherever you wanted which makes the demon altar feel like a regular workstation and not special anymore. Besides, isn't it common knowledge by now you just dont break them all since you need one for crafting?
14: Combinable banners: I think theyre working on this actually, but a placable "banner rack" could be cool.
15: Water candle debuff: I think it would be best simply making the candle equipable: Equipable Water Candle
16: Ultrabrght torch again: yes I do think it should be brighter
17: Pocket base: I dont think I fully understand this suggestion, but if you mean instantly uploading a base build from one world to another, definitely no.
18: Teleport to pylons without being near one: honestly this is something I think should be vanilla behavior of the cellphone (no need to add another item), and I use a mod that adds it.
19: Ultra buff station: I do not think they should be able to be combined for the same reason as 9. Besides theyre PERMANENT buffs that last until death. You can suffer through clicking 5 times instead of 1.
20: Quicker explosives: How about a type of bomb/dynamite rather than a new item: so normal, sticky, bouncy, quick (I picture it as green maybe)?
21: Horn o' Plenty: What do you mean unlimited? How about an equippable that gives permanent well fed as long as it is equipped (and for 3 minutes after)
22: Poo Solution: I assume this is a joke, so no.
23: Indestructable paint: sure, why not
24: Asphalt platform: No, you sacrifice mobility for speed.
25: Super sugar rush cake: How about make the current slice of cake a consumable food item instead that grants speed for 8-10 minutes (since you eat the whole thing) and the current buff station is now purchased during a party for like 10 gold and gives the current boost of only 3 minutes (since you only take a bite)

Weapons:
1: Zenith+Teraprisma+Keleidoscope: Are you suggesting a multi class item? The zenith is already OP enough.
2: Railgun: sure why not.
3: Golden Wrath: I dont really see any reason to combine the two.
4: Ichor Rod: This would be a funny idea, having a yellow cloud to match the other two
5: Wall of cursed flames: sure, taller is better
6: Cursed Inferno fork: Longer aoe? sure, why not.
7: Broken Hero Weapon: Um, it defintely shouldnt be a wepon of its own, but maybe you should be able to restore it into a weapon? Perhaps with hallowed bars, but at that point just add it to the excalibur recipe.
8: Lucy the ham axe: I dont really think this is neccessary.
9: Possessed Knives: Sure why not. Perhaps in order to balance it, the healing would have to be nerfed/removed, but still a good idea.
10: Lifesteal summon: agree
11: Kazikli Bey: sure
12: Flare Gun MKII: I assume you're looking for an increased fire rate? I dont really think this is necessary since late game I use the clentaminator to light areas.
13: I dont play elden ring: idk
14: Acorn gun: lol sure
15: Town slime staff: that summons a random town slime you have already found? sure
16: Terraformer: Why would it deal damage? Maybe a new "acid" solution that does? Reforges would be okay too I guess, but unneccessary
18: Rocket Drill: I do not support an item that converts regular rockets into ones that destroy tiles.
19: Bunny launcher: lol also sure
20: Endgame pickaxe: Agree with the hamaxe thing, but I dont think combining them is a good idea.
21: Parry: I feel like this is unncessary but maybe?
22: Frost Whip: Yes
23: Vampire frog/vampire bat lifesteal: sure, but same as 10
24: Slap boulders/Block rain with umbrella: Yes
25: Chainsaw man: Never seen it, but just make butchers chainsaw equipable in the head slot?

Armor:
1: Modifiers: Yes, sure. But hopefully unique ones like outlined in this post here: Modifier Reworks & New Modifiers
2: Space viking armor: No, becuase stardust armor is already endgame. Lucky for you, as of 1.4.4, it now gives a bonus sentry in addition to summons.
3: Rain set: support
4: Moon Lord's Torso: Sure, but only on some special seed or something.
5: Functional Vanity Armor: Again, just like accessories, no. If you want the mining/fishing boost, then boo-hoo, you take the defense that comes with it. Perhaps though there could be a hardmode upgrade.
6: Change fishing set bonus: No, there are already tons of ways to get fishing power: rods/baits/chum/even potions, it would be boring to slap that onto the armor too. Plus, I like how I can fish in peace and not get attacked as much. If youre intentially trying to mob farm, then dont use the fishing gear. Simple as that.
7: Creeper works in vanity: same as 5. Maybe this explode on death behavior could also be an accessory too? But definitely not from vanity.
8: True Hallowed Armor: Maybe I guess but I dont really see a reason to add it.
9: True Red's Armor: Again, maybe in a secret seed.

Accessories:
1: Magnet ring: I had this exact same idea a while ago, so yes, support.
2: Midas Hand: Seems unneccessary and needlessly complicated.
3: Tera Shield: I guess so. I assume this is solely to combine stats?
4: Super Paladins Shield: Seems unneccessary, although admittedly I dont have friends so this never comes into play.
5: Pixel change on ankh shield: Support
6: Aegis: You should probably put this before the tera shield suggestion, but on its own? Sure. Inflictes scared and makes most basic enemies move away from you.
7: Celestial Shield: It has been suggested many times that the Celestial Shell should be able to be combined with the ankh shield, but I agree that this would be OP and should not be added. But as if that wasnt op enough you throw in a master mode exclusive moon lord drop? XD
8: Combining Expert mode accessories: Sure I guess? I dont play expert mode.
9: True YoYo Bag: Sure, I don't see why they shouldn't be combined.
10: Summons inflict fire: sure, sounds good to me
11: Putrid Scarab for summoners: sure
12: Distract enemies: Im sure something balanced could be figured out. I had an idea that summons should do this (but would have to have health): Summons should have health/distract enemies
13: Ichor stones: thats basically free permanent bonus damage and seems kind of op.
14: Cursed Inferno stuff: sure why not
15: Debuff stones: No but I did share a suggestion for throwable debuff potions: Throwable Potions
16: Old Ones Army gear combination: Seems Op, but I dont do Old Ones Army that much or use any of that armor so I should probably not make a decision on this one.
17: Dune Rider ability stays on terraspark boots: NO, first of all, becuase what if you crafted terraspark boots with one of the others, and also if you want the dune rider ability... just use the dune rider boots. Same with the flame walker boots. I'm glad my terraspark boots dont have a fire trail everywhere. Maybe this functional fire trail could be added as a separate upgrade.
18: Celestial Shellboard: No. Read number 7.
19: Super Bee combination: No. These items are way too unrelated and random, even if they are all bee themed.
20: Ninja turtle gear: This is another thing Ive seen suggested, and completely support.
21: Teraballoon: Maybe, but there is already the bundle of balloons.
22: Omerga magnet: this is another idea that a large majority of the community has wanted for a while. Support.
23: Witch doctor mask: support, perhaps dropped from him?
24: Wing slot: I have always disapproved of this idea but actually its starting to grow on me... If theres an item that is mandatory for every player, there should be a slot for it: like minecarts/hooks/pets etc, and wings fit that definition too.
25: Lifesteal accessories for other classes: maybe instead of an accessory, there could be a summon like you mentioned in weapons 10, and vampire arrows/bullets for ranger?
26: Charm of Mana: a "charm of myths" for mana sickness? support.
27: Attack wings: we already have this, its called using a weapon when flying.
28: More fishing lines: WIP - More Fishing Rod Concepts
29: Turtle shield: A good concept, but as for the thorns part, the turtle armor already has a thorns effect to my knowledge.
30: Arch Wings: Unneccessary
31: Terraspark Boots with socks: The terraspark boots are already endgame, plus the tabi can be upgraded to master ninja gear.
32: Shart stuff: ... just no
33: Arctic Diving gear should remove the mining speed penalty under water (and if I am remembering incorrectly and there isnt one, there should be) although I suppose this doesnt solve the problem as the neptunes shell would do that too... Actually, I think its fine as is.
34: Boots of Regrowth: All around a good idea. If you dont want your dirt turned to grass just dont wear them, and a passive alchemy plant collection boost seems nice. I dont know about an AOE (as in affecting blocks you dont step on). I think the current dryad boots behavior is good. Keep in mind the grass will still spread even if you dont fill it in perfectly.

Pets:
1: Jewel of Light buff: I dont play expert or master but I do see what you mean. I agree the Jewel sounds like it should have the ability to detect treasure, but 200% seems WAY too high. How about 150%? This would make it better than the tentacle.
2: Pets shouldnt produce light: Eh, i think its fine but I see your point.
3: Combined Pets: in general I dont think this is a good idea, but its too late to revert the slime one. At least it does sort of make sense.
4: All storages pet: BIGGEST NO YET. You literally just came up with the most incomprehensibly OP pet I can imagine, and you expect it to be a REGULAR pet, NOT EVEN A LIGHT ONE?? I already dont really approve of chester being a regular pet: Make Chester a "light pet" for balance reasons
5: Circling phantasmal dragon: No, this would get annoying very fast, at least the cursed sapling lands.
6: Money Trough>Chester? Then feel free to use the money trough. But some find him useful as they do not wish to give up a hotbar slot. See previous link for my thoughts on chester.
7: Chromatic Cloak equipable while in shimmer state: Maybe? But im leaning towards no becuase the whole point of shimmer is it freezes you until you fall into an open area again, and being able to edit your inventory at all during this kinda goes againt that. Shouldve equipped it before you fell in.

Minecarts:
1: RoboCat Cart: Unneccessary now that the minecart upgrade kit is consumable.
2: The Underminer: Love the name, and the molecart does admittedly seem slow on the wiki page (ive never used it), which I do think is a good thing as it gives you more control and decreases the chance of accidental worldgriefing, but a hardmode upgrade could be cool.
3: Tank Cart: sure, slower but fires explosive shots (that dont destroy blocks of course).
4: Teracart: Minus the rail laying part, the rest would be a good combination

Mounts:
1: Black spot cannonballs: Yes, makes sense
2: Superheated Truffle: Ultimate liquid mount? Yes, minus the combination with the black spot, as that wouldnt really make sense if it now shot cannonballs.
3: Drill Containment Unit Plus: NO, this is almost as bad as Pets 4. Maybe it should glow, but otherwise it is already Op enough.
4: Tera Mount: Same as above. The mount that has fastest horizontal speed should not also have the fastest vertical speed as well, PLUS the water speed boost, PLUS infinite flight, PLUS deals damage?? Just no.
5: Toilet Mount: If we get a tera mount, I hope its not this.

Grappling Hooks:
1: Endgame hook: How about something with much longer range but only 2 hooks instead of 4? Maybe a Moon Lord's Tongue hook? but the lunar hook would still be the best for all around general usage.
2: Void Hook that pulls you to nothing: Um, this would allow infinite flight so No.
3: Webslinger hook: I think ive seen this idea before but I assume the reason they dont is becuase the engine doesnt support it? but I agree it would be a cool idea. Support.
4: Hooks pull entities: Maybe this would be a mechanic better added to hooks instead of fishing rods? and all of them should do it?
5: Hook that deals knockback: on retracting maybe, sure.

Dyes:
1: Invisibility dye: No, becuase this is infinite and would make potions useless.
2: Shine Dye: Im okay with your texture glowing as long as it doesnt actually produce light for the same reason as 2.

Quality of Life:
1: More buff slots: Personally, I never hit the cap, and 44 should be way more than enough.
2: Choose Modifier: seems okay for journey.
3: Summoner Weapon Modifiers: Basically what I said about armor reforges, Completely support
4: Prefix "limit"? Not sure what you mean
5: Longer Magic "sentries": Agree, and this was apparently done already?
6: Homing Chlorophyte Arrows: Agree, Im not sure why arrows are different. Make bouncy arrows crated with pink gel instead.
7: Placable Rope coils: maybe? You can already click on rope to extend the length of it.
8: Increased Reds potion duration: A HALF HOUR? of many powerful buffs? and theyre NOT CLEARED ON SWITCHING WORLDS?? They should be becuase otherwise players are going to abuse this. Anyways, a HALF HOUR is plenty.
9: Reds potion BUFF?? read previous line. This thing does not need any more buffs.
10: Mount stealth: Sure, but definitely not the sentries gaining crits part. If they gained extra damage simply for YOU being cloaked that would be OP. The balancing factor of the extra damage is it only works once when you first attack from stealth and it takes a few seconds to go into stealth again if you wish.
11: Instant everything: Instant defeat moonlord item too? In case its not clear, No. MAYBE some sort of placable drill that gradually digs a 2x2 tunnel downwards automatically, but it would still be faster and safer to dig it yourself. Instant boss arena and houses definitely not.
12: Craftable Ice mirror: The regular magic mirror is already craftable for renewability. My suggestion for the ice mirror would be it should be crafted with the regular magic mirror plus an ice core, but as it is just a cosmetic difference, I am okay with it not being craftable.
13: Useful Calming potions: Maybe? Perhaps this could be a separate "friend of nature" buff instead?
14: Exploding boulders: Wasnt this added on that no traps seed? Also, I think this concept should be a "c4" or something instead of a boulder.
15: Exploding Poo boulders? No.
16: Permanent buffs from inventory? NO, in fact, these buffs should be tied to the workstation and removed if the station is broken to prevent keeping them in your inventory like that just to place, use, and break them again.
17: Every Boss? is it even possible to summon all of them at once since they all have conflicting summon conditions.
18: Banker NPC: Unneccessary/OP since this is basically free money. But if it was, perhaps a new NPC rather than this being added to the tax collector?
19: Annoying drops: Incinerator (personal deleter)
20: Pixels on Ankh shield: As I already said for accessory 5, support.
21: Fertile dirt: sure
22: Dev name easter eggs: Support, especially a leinfors one.
23: Obtainable tombstones: Maybe you craft them at a new stonecutter/stonemason workstation?
24: Anti random invasion event item: Maybe, but im not sure how this would work.
25: Hampster Ball trap boulder: Nah
26: Meteor Monolith: sure, as long as it's purely visual. Full moon monolith? Maybe, though the sundial/moondial exist.
27: Luck influences crit chance: support.
28: Hide vanity armor/accessories so you see your actual gear: support. I dont think this should change minecarts or mounts though as those have special behavior.
29: Inventory while dead: no. Youre dead. Just dont die.
30: Throwable dynamite bunny: Sure
31: Vanity hooks/minecarts/mounts: No, see 28
32: Summons grace period: Support
33: Christmas/Halloween: You can get them by defeating the frots/pumpkin moons respectively. Outside of maybe journey mode, this should NOT be a "setting" (with the possible exception of a secret seed...)
34: Group permanent buffs: Better solution, make them regular buffs and not permanent. See 16 for more info.
35: Buffed Pearlwood: Slightly, sure.
36: Placeable Star Rod: Maybe instead there could be a craftable "Pocket Dimension" (infinite star ammo item). And as for meteors, I saw a suggestion a while ago for a placable "meteor defense system" that prevents meteors from falling at all.
37: Cactus armor does have thorns
38: Stackable quest fish: Why would they need to? The angler only wants/accepts 1 at a time anyways. So no.
39: Toggleable bombs: just dont keep them on your hotbar. Also no
40: Faster legendary: But legendary does other things, so if you really need the extra few percent that light gives, feel free to use that instead.
41: Axe of Regrowth fertilizer? Are you suggestion that on top of instantly replanting trees it should also instantly grow them as well?? NO
42: Axe of Regrowth upgrade? IMO the current axe of regrowth is WAY too easy to craft (literally early prehardmode) and it has 150% AXE POWER?? making it tied for the second best axe in the game and on par with the LUMINITE axes?? I think the axe of regrowth should be post plantera :p
43: Endgame hammer/axe: Disagree, the luminite hamaxes are meant to be the endgame one
44: Craftable Ice/Shroomerang: No, becuase then theyre way to easy to get in a way that was not initially intended.
45: Zenith YoYo: Maybe, and it would summon holographic copies of itself? to swing around the player in a circle?
46: Autofire explosives: because theyre explosives. Im glad they dont.
47: Weapon nets/rods: No. Theyre tools not weapons.
48: Rod of Discord modifiers/knockback: Unneccessary, and as for the "recall" thing, just click where you came from again.
49: Secret Seed NPCs: Idk I dont play secret seeds.

Back
Top Bottom